• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobless singaporean: My ex-company brings in 120 ft expats, funded by edb!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]JOBLESS SINGAPOREAN: MY EX-COMPANY BRINGS IN 120 FT EXPATS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
5 Jul 2014 - 8:04pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Isn’t this a tacit admission that the government screwed up big time the past decade? Why show us these freaking numbers of more locals employed while FT growth slowed now? I don’t trust these bloody numbers.

I have been displaced as a senior executive in a MNC four years back and am still unemployed. Information that I got is that the MNC that I worked for has increased it’s expatriates management staff by a whopping one hundred and twenty. It used to have only five. Understand that EDB funded the relocation expenses of these expatriates to the tune of hundreds of millions.

In addition to this absurdity, foreign staff of junior executives in the same company has grown by twenty per cent mainly from the Philippines and China. EDB chairman Leo Yip said a few months back that EDB is encouraging MNCs to train and promote locals into leadership positions. How so when the same company brought in a hundred and twenty expats up from five, freely allowed in by the government?

On the other hand government link companies have foreigners heading our very own iconic institutions. Good examples are Dr. Nigel Taylor of the Botanic Gardens. Dr. Wolfgang Baeir of Singpost, Piyush Gupta of DBS, Magnus Bocker of SGX, Simon Israel of Temasek Holdings, Steven Fawshaw of Temasek Holdings and too many to enumerate.
At the same time, unemployed e2i (Employment and Employability Institute) asked that I re-skill and up-skill to positions in the security, F&B attendants, cleansing sectors. It is downright demeaning and a gross indignation. Tripartite Alliance For Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) and the coming Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) are all but farce to temper the escalating hostility of the unemployed and underemployed locals. We will have none of these and will certainly make our votes count the coming GE to right the wrong done on us. There is no two ways about it!

Unemployed

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soo Bon Yee · Top Commenter<i class="star img sp_comments sx_comments_star">Well, I can only say that we are all being cheated. We had not given a chance to prove ourselves that we can do a better job because of nationalism. Take a hard look at our universities, our banks. our government businesses and many more with more than 50% or higher of foreigners holding decision making positions and employed their own "skin". Our government was looking and taking "short cuts" to bring in the monies at the expense of its very own people. In the long run, we will eventually rule by foreigners. Our off springs will no longer look at Singapore as their country, but a slave enclave. Rich poor gap had stretched beyond doubt. Do you want this to happen to your children.............?????<wbr>??

Reply · Like<form class="fbUpDownVoteAfterLogin hidden_elem" id="u_0_2t" action="#" method="post"><input name="fb_dtsg" type="hidden" value="AQFjruWbnQ8j" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiLinkButton fbUpDownVoteAfterLoginOption"><input class="uiLinkButtonInput" type="submit" value="Like"></label></form> · 3 · Follow Post · <a class="uiLinkSubtle" href="http://therealsingapore.com/content/jobless-singaporean-my-ex-company-brings-120-ft-expats?fb_comment_id=fbc_729544293758481_729552713757639_729552713757639" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><abbr title="Saturday, July 5, 2014 at 8:28pm" class="timestamp" data-utime="1404563291">6 hours ago</abbr>

</i>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<form class="closeButtonAfterLogin hidden_elem" id="u_0_2u" action="#" method="post"><input name="fb_dtsg" type="hidden" value="AQFjruWbnQ8j" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiCloseButton" for="u_0_18"><input title="Report" id="u_0_18" aria-label="Report" type="submit" value="Submit Query"></label></form>Yusuf Ishakk · Top Commenter<i class="star img sp_comments sx_comments_star">Understand that pap clowns are committed to wiping out Singaporeans the systematic way. Observe that funding are readily available to these useless foreign trash but not to native Singaporeans. Prepare ourselves to be killed by these useless foreign import. pap - killing Singaporeans legally without remorse.
Reply · Like<form class="fbUpDownVoteAfterLogin hidden_elem" id="u_0_2v" action="#" method="post"><input name="fb_dtsg" type="hidden" value="AQFjruWbnQ8j" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiLinkButton fbUpDownVoteAfterLoginOption"><input class="uiLinkButtonInput" type="submit" value="Like"></label></form> · 2 · Follow Post · <a class="uiLinkSubtle" href="http://therealsingapore.com/content/jobless-singaporean-my-ex-company-brings-120-ft-expats?fb_comment_id=fbc_729544293758481_729560703756840_729560703756840" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><abbr title="Saturday, July 5, 2014 at 8:51pm" class="timestamp" data-utime="1404564665">5 hours ago</abbr>

</i>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many people still believe in the mythical social contract with the PAP, votes for jobs:confused:

Look at what is happening to our CPF & you will notice a trend:rolleyes:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Isn’t this a tacit admission that the government screwed up big time the past decade? Why show us these freaking numbers of more locals employed while FT growth slowed now? I don’t trust these bloody numbers.

I have been displaced as a senior executive in a MNC four years back and am still unemployed. Information that I got is that the MNC that I worked for has increased it’s expatriates management staff by a whopping one hundred and twenty. It used to have only five. Understand that EDB funded the relocation expenses of these expatriates to the tune of hundreds of millions.

In addition to this absurdity, foreign staff of junior executives in the same company has grown by twenty per cent mainly from the Philippines and China. EDB chairman Leo Yip said a few months back that EDB is encouraging MNCs to train and promote locals into leadership positions. How so when the same company brought in a hundred and twenty expats up from five, freely allowed in by the government?

On the other hand government link companies have foreigners heading our very own iconic institutions. Good examples are Dr. Nigel Taylor of the Botanic Gardens. Dr. Wolfgang Baeir of Singpost, Piyush Gupta of DBS, Magnus Bocker of SGX, Simon Israel of Temasek Holdings, Steven Fawshaw of Temasek Holdings and too many to enumerate.
At the same time, unemployed e2i (Employment and Employability Institute) asked that I re-skill and up-skill to positions in the security, F&B attendants, cleansing sectors. It is downright demeaning and a gross indignation. Tripartite Alliance For Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) and the coming Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) are all but farce to temper the escalating hostility of the unemployed and underemployed locals. We will have none of these and will certainly make our votes count the coming GE to right the wrong done on us. There is no two ways about it!

Unemployed

Wait long long lah...................

My son lost his MNC job as director since 2000 n he s still waiting
No offer even when he is prepared to downgrade from director to engineer with paycut to $3000 from 15,000

Fuck Leo Yip!

PS: this coming GE 2016 is about old citizens versus new citizens - who will win??? Down with LHL n bloodsucking traitors

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 Jul 2014 -

Unemployed

What's the company name?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
More tax dollars for the state, competitive payroll for the MNCs, jobs for foreigners. Win-win-win!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since day one, I've been trying to tell my friends and colleagues about the negative implications of importing too many FTs into Sillypore.
Sad to say that most of them (still holding on to their comfortable job) are only concern about their house, cars, shopping, fashion, hand bags, shoes etc.
They don't even bother much about FTs taking away jobs from the locals and still sleeping on the reality.

If Pinky want to take in so many FTs to make it 6.9mil population, are there so many jobs for all of them?
Obviously there won't be enough jobs to go around and most of the time locals will be sacrificed.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait long long lah...................

My son lost his MNC job as director since 2000 n he s still waiting
No offer even when he is prepared to downgrade from director to engineer with paycut to $3000 from 15,000

Fuck Leo Yip!

PS: this coming GE 2016 is about old citizens versus new citizens - who will win??? Down with LHL n bloodsucking traitors

If got technician job better take,better than idling away .

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out with the old i say! Show these disrespectful peasants that singapore does not need singaporeans! The PAP will thrive with or without you, especially without you.

Universal sufferage is an outdated concept and should be abolished. How nice it would be if only those on government payroll can vote!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since day one, I've been trying to tell my friends and colleagues about the negative implications of importing too many FTs into Sillypore.
Sad to say that most of them (still holding on to their comfortable job) are only concern about their house, cars, shopping, fashion, hand bags, shoes etc.
They don't even bother much about FTs taking away jobs from the locals and still sleeping on the reality.

If Pinky want to take in so many FTs to make it 6.9mil population, are there so many jobs for all of them?
Obviously there won't be enough jobs to go around and most of the time locals will be sacrificed.

Sinkees are selfish bastards,they will wake up only when they they are affected personally.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are selfish bastards,they will wake up only when they they are affected personally.

yup , you hit the nail right on its head.

this fellow should post the article here , so that we can ask him the very important serious question :
who did he voted for ?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: makapaaa

Your original post is such good news for us. We hope hundreds, no wait, thousands of Sinkie PMETs will be replaced by FTs.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/sg_needs_ft_0_2_1_1.jpg?itok=wA3BtUst

Unemployed

who the fuck did this clown vote for?

or better who are you gonna vote for next?

:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since day one, I've been trying to tell my friends and colleagues about the negative implications of importing too many ......

Been there & understand the frustration because for me I tried to warn people about LKY's dictatorship.

Sporeans are too selfish & are now only are making noise now because the abuses are getting too much. It might be too late now to reverse course. It's really a pity because Spore used to be quite a nice place.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this jobless guy one of the dumb 60% who voted for papees in GE2011? If he did, he must be banging his own balls now.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been there & understand the frustration because for me I tried to warn people about LKY's dictatorship.

Sporeans are too selfish & are now only are making noise now because the abuses are getting too much. It might be too late now to reverse course. It's really a pity because Spore used to be quite a nice place.

Ya, foreigners everywhere, an nehs, pinoys, Burmese, etc and you can feel the Singaporeness of the country is vanishing. It is becoming a mini-United Nations for the economic refugees and the jobless foreigners of other countries. No jobs? Go to Singapore.