• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobless singaporean: My ex-company brings in 120 ft expats, funded by edb!

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: makapaaa

Your original post is such good news for us. We hope hundreds, no wait, thousands of Sinkie PMETs will be replaced by FTs.

Ya, right, more sinkies and PMETs replaced and jobless, more votes will go to oppo parties and eventually, papees will get toppled due to their own folly.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since day one, I've been trying to tell my friends and colleagues about the negative implications of importing too many FTs into Sillypore.
Sad to say that most of them (still holding on to their comfortable job) are only concern about their house, cars, shopping, fashion, hand bags, shoes etc.
They don't even bother much about FTs taking away jobs from the locals and still sleeping on the reality.

If Pinky want to take in so many FTs to make it 6.9mil population, are there so many jobs for all of them?
Obviously there won't be enough jobs to go around and most of the time locals will be sacrificed.

The little pinoy kid in a school in sinkapoo already predicted that one day, pinoys would take over this country. His prediction might come true if one imported pinoy shitizen became the PM. Constitution should be amended that only local born sinkie can be elected PM, not an imported foreign trash.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
...PS: this coming GE 2016 is about old citizens versus new citizens - who will win??? Down with LHL n bloodsucking traitors

The writing is on the wall, it will be tough for papo to get overwhelming majority in GE 20106 unless sinkies are still daft, like LKY said.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been there & understand the frustration because for me I tried to warn people about LKY's dictatorship.

Sporeans are too selfish & are now only are making noise now because the abuses are getting too much. It might be too late now to reverse course. It's really a pity because Spore used to be quite a nice place.

I have said and I said again:Sinkees are selfish bastards,they will wake up only when they are affected personally.
The authoritarian dictatorial MIW have not and have never consulted the Singapore Citizens on the passing of new policies and laws
always affecting adversely the Singapore Citizens and always benefitting the MIW and its Cronies.
The trend in Singapore nowadays is for Sinkees to wake up one morning surprisedand shocked to find out that there is a new law,policy ,rule or regulation affecting them adversely with immediate effect without the Sinkess fully understanding the implications and the pros and cons.The trend now is for the MIW to rush and quickly pass new laws and directives without full consultation with the Singapore Citizens and without full and clear understanding by the Singapore Citizens e.g.The CPF Minimum Sum Scheme,the CPF-Life,the Medishield-Life,the EZ Link...etc.
One last and final solution to save Singapore Citizens,Vote Out the MIW in GE 2016 .:biggrin:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another group of sinkies (i hope) to be replaced by new spore citizens are those chao taxi drivers. KNN always cursed behind the garment but still vote them in. PUI!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been there & understand the frustration because for me I tried to warn people about LKY's dictatorship.

Sporeans are too selfish & are now only are making noise now because the abuses are getting too much. It might be too late now to reverse course. It's really a pity because Spore used to be quite a nice place.

i wanna stop being patriotic. some sinkie r just scums. no diff from the foreign trash. it will b a better world if some of these scums r exterminated first.