• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spg: So what if i am dating a ang moh boyfriend?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SO WHAT IF I AM DATING A ANG MOH BOYFRIEND?[/h]
Post date:
5 Jul 2014 - 11:00am

*photo for illustration purposes only

Dear The Real Singapore,

My boyfriend is white. And because of that, I've been accused of being self loathing, denying my asian heritage and also gold digging.

In general, do I find white men physically more attractive than Asian men? Yes, I would say so. But I see no reason to apologise for it. It is simply my preference.

You may look at one man and find him aesthetically more pleasing than another. Well, so do I. I find men who are tall, have nice eyes, and a strong face structure attractive. If you are short, have a flat face, slitty eyes or have no chin, I will not find you physically attractive. It has nothing to to with being racist. I've met white men who I thought were butt ugly. I've also met Asian men who took my breath away
Similarly, you may have your own criteria.. perhaps you don't like darker Asians? Or think Korean looking men are hot? Some of you might never date a fat person. These are all your preferences, and you should not be faulted for it.

The next stage, after the physical attraction, is the personality. I am attracted to men who are intelligent, have a cracking sense of humour, are compassionate, chivalrous, sensible and are mature. These traits are not race oriented.

I am dating a white man because he happens to be a combination of all these things I want. I am not dating him because of his race.

In Asia, the majority of people want to be whiter. They spend money on creams and treatments to whiten their skin. They hide in the shade.They aspire to have bigger eyes and smaller noses. Photos are airbrushed until they look like ghosts. And yet, no one accuses these people of being racist or denying their Asianess.

On the other hand, I am not changing myself or who I am. I am still an asian girl (and a tanned one too!), but I am simply dating someone white. So why can't you see that?

I'm not saying that all Asian women who date white men do it for the same reasons as me. There will be women out there who date white men for (what most would think) are the wrong reasons. But give me a break! There's going to be individuals like that in EVERY single race. it's called individuality,

I chose a mate based on my criteria, another woman can apply her own checklist when choosing her mate. Just because her criteria doesn't match mine, and I see a young Filippino woman with a fat bald semi-rich white guy... doesn't mean I have the right to judge her based on my own preferences.

And then there are the Asian women in this world who will never date a white man. And these are the same people calling me Racist because I do date outside of my race. Oh, the irony!

For me, whatever your race is, either you got it or you don't. When you stop making something an issue, it suddenly stops being one. Hopefully, one day we can all sit back and laugh and just enjoy whatever we prefer... without feeling threatened by someone who lives life at the beat of her own drum.

Lucy

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is she being so defensive:confused:

I can understand why SPGs target angmos. They represent a ticket out of Spore. However many of these girls have found themselves being dumped when the angmo moves on.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People have been dating and marrying out of their race for centuries. Its not a sensational event or a novelty. In a plural society, these occurs quite frequently. Her article seems to suggest that she is doing something out of the ordinary and needs to explain her action.

Yes to Johnny's point - why so defensive.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really got to hand it to her. First goes all out to say it is personal choice, its not about being racist or being a gold digger, everyone has own criteria, and then middle of the article comes the punchline - MAJORITY IN ASIA IS TRYING TO BE WHITER.

Now where on earth did she get that from.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most 99.9% sinkie men got no chance. Men like LKY and Anton Casey fit her criteria :biggrin:

sinkies have extremely poor comprehension skills so they wouldn't understand her. if sinkies can easily get confused between mom and mha, both very sinkie organizations, there is no hope. :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singkies also get confused between cost of living and standard of living...very tiresome trying to explain it.

sinkies have extremely poor comprehension skills so they wouldn't understand her. if sinkies can easily get confused between mom and mha, both very sinkie organizations, there is no hope. :p

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno she said flat face,slitty eyes and no chin not attractive....that seriously narrows down the group of eligible candidates to anton casey.

She is talking of East Asian characteristics. If she is one then she hates her own looks.
And those of her father and brothers . A seriously troubled person.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mors more attractive than Asians?

Maybe 'Lucy' hasn't seen me. But that's another story.

Most ang mors are fat, bald and just wanna play the field without settling down.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really got to hand it to her. First goes all out to say it is personal choice, its not about being racist or being a gold digger, everyone has own criteria, and then middle of the article comes the punchline - MAJORITY IN ASIA IS TRYING TO BE WHITER.

Now where on earth did she get that from.

from the GROUP call 干令那北的超级白

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mors more attractive than Asians?

Maybe 'Lucy' hasn't seen me. But that's another story.

Most ang mors are fat, bald and just wanna play the field without settling down.

Cannot get decent Asian or locals interested in her & use big brush to taint all of them...CCB

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK... so Leongsam won't stand a chance with this ang moh dick loving bitch because he's an ugly chink who thinks he's white.