• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong SWEE BOH ?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
cd45c770-038a-11e4-b093-cdb592f6ee39_Fann-Wong-MFB-02.jpeg

beautiful ms fann wong....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kind of photoshots have been overdone. I wonder the "stir" that she caused is that it is overdone and does not add any zing to anything.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The top must be very small, uses very little cloth to cover...not like the below...almost a yard!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a woman get preggy, her boobs enlarge in size.......how cum hers still so flat??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kind of photoshots have been overdone. I wonder the "stir" that she caused is that it is overdone and does not add any zing to anything.

Demi Moore started it and is the original. The rest are all copycats.
She is 20 years too late.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walau u don't know what is BJ ? :eek:

Like that, her mouth must be very sore leh...........9 months ah.........very siong you know.........but her boobs can compensate if they grow large enuff to attract for tits fucks.............LOL

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that, her mouth must be very sore leh...........9 months ah.........very siong you know.........but her boobs can compensate if they grow large enuff to attract for tits fucks.............LOL

Mai hiam liao lo, for me I will just pcc and cum all over her face :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun know if she got sex when preggy or not? How Chris tahan for 9 months? :eek:

Mai hiam liao lo, for me I will just pcc and cum all over her face :biggrin:

Christopher should be able to do it by asking Fann to be in the doggie position mode..