• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow! Goh Meng Seng attracts huge crowd at Hong Lim Park protest today

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10497165_686657061390305_3901874082275390926_o.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng SatuSingapura
25 mins · Edited ·

I had a wonderful time today at the Hong Lim Park Protest organized by William Lim. The band led by Gilbert Louis along with Tina Mercury de Costa is so great to lead us on songs which inspires political movement. Thanks guys! I enjoy myself alot!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls lah, GMS wore amber red-checked shirt.
Photo guy is white shirt frank.
Guess photo was taken at start when crowd at 100+.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans are realists.. we r not compelled to push pinkie over the cliff yet. not till we get back our cpf or know the truth.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didnt Got More Shit mention that he no longer will help ungrateful singkies? so he on stage to talk what? ,,I know,,,talk shit again like he always does,,,,what topic did he harp on against WP???/

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the crowd of ants and earthworms were there to give him their support. It's funny that GMS is now fighting for the rights of ants and earthworms.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
169,,, and if all are in the constituency he contested in and all vote for him, he got ONE vote more than Desmond Lim at Punggol East