• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SBF Gay Debate

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been a number of posts of good quality but they are buried in threads and scattered. I think the Gay is issue is coming to the fore front and its best that people have a good debate rather than be politically correct or be pulled along in what in certain aspects is becoming a fad. Now religion has come in to engage because they have realised that they can no longer and are prepared to engage.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start by stating my views.

1) It is not normal but we are dealing with humans and their emotions. In all other respect, there is normalcy. Forcing others that it is normal is going against logic and the grain of human biology. Anyone that suggest that it is normal is deluding themselves.

2) There needs to be clear definition of what discrimination is. Using the vehicle of discrimination to obtain work quotas, accepting promiscuity and pushing laws to allow single sex parenting is unacceptable.

3) There is a huge element of hype and fad associated with the gay movement. People who fight for gay right need to understand that there people who are living below poverty line, the sick and the incapable and others in various forms of distress that need our attention and help more.

If they continue to push the gay agenda and keep beating the drum of discrimination to obtain rights over people who are truly discriminated will eventually face a backlash.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be stupid...who are u to decide what's normal or abnormal for everyone?that's ur own opinion and viewpoint....u are forcing that viewpoint on everyone...what makes u any different from those crazy Islamic extremist country or the Nazis?

These are social viewpoints....and the issue stems further than that.....less than 70 years ago whites were considered superior...blacks were slaves and subhuman and Chinese were dogs...that was the status quo and considered perfectly normal by society....would u have accepted that u stupid fuck...

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Is discrimination u dumdfuck?remember that Aussie woman whop got charged in court for racial hatred and vitrol?u think that would be possible back in 1942???

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support the end to discrimination of gay and bisexual people in terms of being ostracized, denied jobs in non sensitive areas, or threatened with violence or mockery purely on basis of sexuality

I oppose the church becoming involved in secular matters and using their opposition to the gay agenda as a gateway to imposing religious doctrine on secular society.

TS u must look at both sides. Yes gays are wrong to shove their way of life down our throats. But there are other groups using the issue to push their own agenda which I believe is much more harmful to society.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too do not support discrimination of any kind. Discrimination of any sort to anyone should never be tolerant.

Just don't use it as vehicle to leapfrog on the needs queue over and above others who are note needy. Also not to use discrimination as red herring to push certain agendas. As an analogy let me cite the abuse of he race card to get the inside track.

Agree on religion. In my opinion they make things worse than any better. You however have to allow them to register their views.

I support the end to discrimination of gay and bisexual people in terms of being ostracized, denied jobs in non sensitive areas, or threatened with violence or mockery purely on basis of sexuality

I oppose the church becoming involved in secular matters and using their opposition to the gay agenda as a gateway to imposing religious doctrine on secular society.

TS u must look at both sides. Yes gays are wrong to shove their way of life down our throats. But there are other groups using the issue to push their own agenda which I believe is much more harmful to society.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different individuals have different tolerance levels and please in this case you have 2 major religions or a segment of christian society openly vocal and against this gay thing and there have been muslims that also openly call to ban it.

Note that singapore is considered conservative or rather conservative compared to the west so gay parades and open acceptance of gays as widespread like in the west is still behind. Religion still has a strong hold on an average sinkie even a sinkie that doesn't consistently practice his faith would still have some sort of belief in some supernatural entity. There are actually quite a significant number of gay ppl in singapore both male and female but percentage wise i don't think there are more or less gays in singapore compared to another country's population correct me if i am wrong. The only difference in singapore is that ppl that are gay hide their gay status. I doubt there are that many openly gay people in singapore and if there were they would be chastised much more compared to a western country.

Gays are starting to assert their rights more and more and if possible even change the laws. I believe sodomy is still punishable by law here same in some states in the US.

I liked the post by ptader attacking vicent for only lashing out at the catholic church when the muslim community has also been against gays because he is afraid of violent backlash were he to openly condemn the muslims like he did the catholics and his double standards and hypocrisy have been exposed by ptader because it isn't even about "intellectual" discussions about rights or wrongs but rather primitive measures more on who has more "power" primitive show of force that most muslim governed societies run their countries, someone breaks a law in a muslim country he can expect to be punished in a severe way that would disable him like getting his hand chopped off while in a christian country in modern times christian laws aren't actually applied and he can expect to be freed or suffer a much less severe form of punishment like curtailment of his freedom vs cutting off of his limb in a sharia run country.

In short it seems that barbaric methods of days past seem to work in suppressing the rights of minority groups like gays even though if you think about it it seems that homosexuality has always been a part of human civilzation. Gays that were borne from a hetero union between a male and a female end up rather having sex with someone from the same gender as them. Think about this.

Also enough on the talk or morality or personal opinion because at the end of the day it is who is ready to use barbaric methods to get the other party to see their point of view and to enforce something. I'll leave it to you guys to figure if it's the gays or the religious ppl christians or muslims whom are willing to go that route.

Btw a gay pride parade really is a spectacle. You should go watch one in a western country.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an antidote to the Pink Dot contamination, Apostle Lawrence Khong should organize a Grey Dot day at HLP to celebrate heterosexuality. Of course we can have a 50 shades of Grey theme and Lawrence can turn up in his fetching leather and chains ensemble. We expect open displays of love as he thinks God intended.

But seriously, much as I dislike Khong, I do think the LGBT movement is going too far. I don't support his condemnation of gays but he is right to oppose them celebrating a lifestyle which is in no sense normal.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt them gays experience life threatening or other serious discrimination in the workplace. Pinkdot organizers are those liberal sorts who deviously feed on the desires of closet gays to feel that they have nothing to be ashamed of for being themselves. And indeed they shouldn't be.

But when they come to push the agenda that all this buttfucking is normal, well... that is quite a different matter. And some members of this congregation have been quite vocal. I find that quite annoying but that is not the worst of it.

If homo buttsex is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once! Now THAT is explosive stuff, excuse the pun. Now it looks as if these devious homos are trying to prey on normal heterosexual people like... like wolves on sheep!

Religious people often have similar values. Only closeminded faggots will insist that certain religions or religiousness is backward. All orthodox religions promote a positive way of life. Homosexuals on the other hand... can they say the same?

Indeed, self righteous free thinking freedom fighters like frenchbriefs are already drunk in the lies of the pinkies. We need more brave souls to wake him up from his drunken stupor.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom line is....

Everyday screw assholes or suck each others dicks is definitely abnormal.

Gay or not.

Last edited:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid...who are u to decide what's normal or abnormal for everyone?that's ur own opinion and viewpoint....u are forcing that viewpoint on everyone...what makes u any different from those crazy Islamic extremist country or the Nazis?

These are social viewpoints....and the issue stems further than that.....less than 70 years ago whites were considered superior...blacks were slaves and subhuman and Chinese were dogs...that was the status quo and considered perfectly normal by society....would u have accepted that u stupid fuck...

There is a very classic argument used by opponents of gay rights. It goes like this: If u want us to accept gay is normal, then what is to stop people from asking us to accept paedophilia, bestaliaty and necrophilia as normal? Where do you draw the line?

Would like to know your view

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too do not support discrimination of any kind. Discrimination of any sort to anyone should never be tolerant.

Just don't use it as vehicle to leapfrog on the needs queue over and above others who are note needy. Also not to use discrimination as red herring to push certain agendas. As an analogy let me cite the abuse of he race card to get the inside track.

Agree on religion. In my opinion they make things worse than any better. You however have to allow them to register their views.

I am 100% straight, against gay discrimination and disagree with same sex marriage.

I hope to add another perspective to your discussion. Gay dogs exist. Enjoy the video watching gay dogs having sex. :biggrin:
A good article on homosexual behavior in animals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

[video=youtube;dwcV2r4uwfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=dwcV2r4uwfA[/video]

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has been a number of posts of good quality but they are buried in threads and scattered. I think the Gay is issue is coming to the fore front and its best that people have a good debate rather than be politically correct or be pulled along in what in certain aspects is becoming a fad. Now religion has come in to engage because they have realised that they can no longer and are prepared to engage.
Fuck your cheebye Bitch!!! Your son is gay right? :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a very classic argument used by opponents of gay rights. It goes like this: If u want us to accept gay is normal, then what is to stop people from asking us to accept paedophilia, bestaliaty and necrophilia as normal? Where do you draw the line?

Would like to know your view

because pedophilia is child abuse,i dont care how u argue that a child is far mature beyond his or her age....they cannot be fully mentally and psychologically comprehensive of their actions,or capable of understanding the intricacies and implications of their actions,hence sexual relations with an adult is out of the question......depending on the age of the child,the perpetrator can be sentence to varying degrees of sexual assault of a minor.....if u caught fucking a kid below 12 years old,good fucking luck.

bestiality well an animal is unable to agree or consent to being fucked by a human being....so yeah......sex with a monkey is no no......well to be honest i dont really give a shit if u fuck a chicken or a sheep,but animal rights activists and nutjobs might make a big fuss.

as for necrophilia well its open for negotiation......i suppose as long as u have consent and ur not fucking a child corpse......u can go ahead

Last edited:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
because pedophilia is child abuse,i dont care how u argue that a child is far mature beyond his or her age....they cannot be fully mentally and psychologically comprehensive of their actions,or capable of understanding the intricacies and implications of their actions,hence sexual relations with an adult is out of the question......depending on the age of the child,the perpetrator can be sentence to varying degrees of sexual assault of a minor.....if u caught fucking a kid below 12 years old,good fucking luck.

bestiality well an animal is unable to agree or consent to being fucked by a human being....so yeah......sex with a monkey is no no......well to be honest i dont really give a shit if u fuck a chicken or a sheep,but animal rights activists and nutjobs might make a big fuss.

as for necrophilia well its open for negotiation......i suppose as long as u have consent and ur not fucking a child corpse......u can go ahead

Yes that's the point. A child or an animal by definition cannot give consent. They don't have the emotional or mental capacity to understand what's involved. Gross abuse is also apparent in all such cases. That's why paedophilia and bestiality is wrong.

Gay sex is not wrong if it involves consent between two adults of sound mind. That's why gays want 377A repealed.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes like this: If u want us to accept gay is normal, then what is to stop people from asking us to accept paedophilia, bestaliaty and necrophilia as normal? Where do you draw the line?

The line is so obvious. Nobody can obtain informed consent from a child, an animal or a corpse.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If homo buttsex is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!

If premarital sex is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If visiting prostitutes is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If having consensual sex with under-aged 17 year old girls is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If having extra-marital affairs is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If having butt sex with your wife is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If having hot sex with your secretary is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If having explosive sex with your male boss is normal, then it must follow that perhaps everyone should try it once!
If eating mangoes is normal inside PA, then it must follow that all MIWs should have tried it once!