• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SBF Gay Debate

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, gay and lesbian couples who get into same sex relationships would already know that they can't have babies naturally. Why then would they want to start a family? That's my question.

That's the reason why I say they can't adopt human babies and kids.

Imagine gay and lesbian couples being legally married.. they can then apply for HDB flats then? Thus competing with hetero couples who may want to start families.. bear and raise children.. so.. whose rights will be compromised then?

We can recognize gay marriage legally. If they produce the marriage certificate to HDB for BTO flat application, they can only apply for 2-room flats just like joint singles, with reduced age restriction to 30.

I think that's the best we can do for homosexuals in our society.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about two women kissing openly in public?is that alright?

Not if it involves a fat butch like the one of the right

974578.jpg

I'm not trying to be the benchmark of moral standards. I am an average man with a weak stomach for repulsive acts.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I googled and found this:
Why are people gay? The question of how homosexual orientation originates has been the subject of much press, with the general impression being promoted that homosexuality is largely a matter of genes, rather than environmental factors. However, if one examines the scientific literature, one finds that it's not quite as clear as the news bytes would suggest. The early studies that reported differences in the brains of homosexuals were complicated by HIV infection and were not substantiated by larger, better controlled studies. Numerous studies reported that possible hormonal differences affected homosexual orientation. However, these studies were often directly contradictory, and never actually measured any hormone levels, but just used proxies for hormonal influences, without direct evidence that the proxies were actually indicative of true hormone levels or imbalances. Twin studies showed that there likely are genetic influences for homosexuality, although similar studies have shown some genetic influences for homophobia and even opposition to abortion. Early childhood abuse has been associated with homosexuality, but, at most, only explains about 10% of those who express a homosexual orientation. The fact that sexual orientation is not constant for many individuals, but can change over time suggests that at least part of sexual orientation is actually sexual preference. Attempts to find a "gay gene" have never identified any gene or gene product that is actually associated with homosexual orientation, with studies failing to confirm early suggestions of linkage of homosexuality to region Xq28 on the X chromosome. The question of genetic influences on sexual orientation has been recently examined using DNA microarray technology, although, the results have largely failed to pinpoint any specific genes as a factor in sexual orientation.
http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/genetics_of_homosexuality.html
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sexing-the-body/201111/are-we-born-gay

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no yardstick for determining an "ideal" family, heterosexual couples can have faults too. The idea here is to provide a home for orphans or abandoned children. Having a "home" to go to is better than none. As long as the parents are responsible, hardworking and honest people, it makes no difference whether they are homo or heterosexual. There are lots of homeless children the world over, if anyone wishes to provide a home and family for them, that is a good thing.

Cheers!

I have no objection if gays and lesbians wish to get married. But I object to them adopting children. They can adopt dogs and cats, but not human babies! Human babies can only be adopted by heterosexual families.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's funny. What I looked like to him can be anybody's guess. He approached me from behind and all he must have noticed was my long hair. It was only when I turned around that the look of disbelief and shock was displayed clearly. If he was drunk, my face immediately sobered him up.

Cheers!

rubbish,u probably looked like one of those effeminate asian guys that looks like a 12 year flat chested girl when u strode into the bar wearing that skintight blouse and that gay crotch hugging jeans,u probably had long silky hair like those 70s rock n roll artists...i bet when u put on a bikini the music starts playing.......

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a point I don't think I can every understand either. Why would they choose to be gay? Looking at some rich and famous celebrities, they are in a position to be selective and picky for mate of the opposite sex, and they select a gay partner!!! On this fact, I am unable to comment or provide a reasonable answer. It has to be a choice then, albeit and unfathomable one.

Cheers!

Oh yes, forgot to reply to your post. I disagree with the notion that being gay is ever a choice. Why would anyone "choose" to be gay when there is so much vitriol hurled against gay people by straight people?.....................

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My research in Australia about this gay thing tells me that it is just a group of selfish people who want to impose their selfish rights on the mainstream, because they abhor accepted religion, establishments, tradition and at the same time, expect others to respect their rights to this strange arrangements that we do not see in the animal kingdom. It is also a form of protest of the social norm.

They refuse to change their sexual preferences, and still would like to have kids, form family and upset a whole lot of legislation on the definition of marriage.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start by stating my views.

1) It is not normal but we are dealing with humans and their emotions. In all other respect, there is normalcy. Forcing others that it is normal is going against logic and the grain of human biology. Anyone that suggest that it is normal is deluding themselves.

2) There needs to be clear definition of what discrimination is. Using the vehicle of discrimination to obtain work quotas, accepting promiscuity and pushing laws to allow single sex parenting is unacceptable.

3) There is a huge element of hype and fad associated with the gay movement. People who fight for gay right need to understand that there people who are living below poverty line, the sick and the incapable and others in various forms of distress that need our attention and help more.

If they continue to push the gay agenda and keep beating the drum of discrimination to obtain rights over people who are truly discriminated will eventually face a backlash.

1) Agreed! But their sense of normalcy extends beyond biology and evolution. What they want is the same tax incentives that normal couples have. This is the tricky part.

2) Gays themselves are the most discriminatory group in terms of sexual orientation. This isn't a backlash on their part but rather an innate fear or need to perpetuate their type within society. This makes them the scums of society. When in a group and in public view they find a wanton urge to exhibit incredibly disgusting lascivious behavior. And it is this that makes (1) laughable. They do not behave normally. Other than gay genes there must be some other genetic orientation at play that makes them behave in such non-normal ways. If there is such a thing as a narscistic gene then gays have a very high amount in them, to the extent that an appreciation of the general public is inconsequential. In fact, they may have a genetic disorder that is no different from a sociopath.

3) As sociopaths, they don't really care for those that are less able in society. The way they act, dress and talk is all about wanting to be someone 'higher' up than they really are. This desire even makes them disown their own parents - a certain JB knows this tool well. Gays are a disease to society. Let them live but do not let them have public access to their ways. But Singapore has been promoting transgenders, gays and lexbians through the mass media for over 30 years. Having an effeminate prime minister that walks like a woman, sits like a woman, choose color like a woman and has a husband that looks, well, like a husband doesn't help matters here. Pink day attracted many thousands more than CPF day. This shows clearly that maggots, I mean faggots have no sense of right or wrong. Everything has to revolve around them. Otherwise it is deemed superfluous to their needs because everything is about their needs. Sociopaths should not be allowed free reign in society.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I googled and found this:
Why are people gay? The question of how homosexual orientation originates has been the subject of much press, with the general impression being promoted that homosexuality is largely a matter of genes, rather than environmental factors. However, if one examines the scientific literature, one finds that it's not quite as clear as the news bytes would suggest. The early studies that reported differences in the brains of homosexuals were complicated by HIV infection and were not substantiated by larger, better controlled studies. Numerous studies reported that possible hormonal differences affected homosexual orientation. However, these studies were often directly contradictory, and never actually measured any hormone levels, but just used proxies for hormonal influences, without direct evidence that the proxies were actually indicative of true hormone levels or imbalances. Twin studies showed that there likely are genetic influences for homosexuality, although similar studies have shown some genetic influences for homophobia and even opposition to abortion. Early childhood abuse has been associated with homosexuality, but, at most, only explains about 10% of those who express a homosexual orientation. The fact that sexual orientation is not constant for many individuals, but can change over time suggests that at least part of sexual orientation is actually sexual preference. Attempts to find a "gay gene" have never identified any gene or gene product that is actually associated with homosexual orientation, with studies failing to confirm early suggestions of linkage of homosexuality to region Xq28 on the X chromosome. The question of genetic influences on sexual orientation has been recently examined using DNA microarray technology, although, the results have largely failed to pinpoint any specific genes as a factor in sexual orientation.
http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/genetics_of_homosexuality.html
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sexing-the-body/201111/are-we-born-gay

There is something genetically different in gays - lesbians are less susceptible to this genetical disorder, or change. It is very obvious when a man like Lee Hsien Loong naturally exhibits womanly ways in his walk, color sense, sitting style and his preference for a wife. There is something genetically at play. Compare this with their inability to act decently in public, when in a group, and you realize that gays are indeed sociopaths. There must be a strong genetic link between gay genes and sociopathic behaviour.

Lesbians are harder to find in terms of their genetic difference. We only SEE them when they dress differently. They are not born to walk differently, dress differently etc. Lesbians may have a genetic predicposition but it is far less than gays.

To make the long story short, they should not be allowed to preach their ways to the general public. BUt having a Transgender prime minister doesn't help matters.

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My research in Australia about this gay thing tells me that it is just a group of selfish people who want to impose their selfish rights on the mainstream, because they abhor accepted religion, establishments, tradition and at the same time, expect others to respect their rights to this strange arrangements that we do not see in the animal kingdom. It is also a form of protest of the social norm.

They refuse to change their sexual preferences, and still would like to have kids, form family and upset a whole lot of legislation on the definition of marriage.

I agreed to the statement. I have many gay and lesbian friends who are comfortable about their sexual orientation and the relationship they are in at a private level. They are not alienated, discriminate or spit upon in Singapore. They are happy to live life the way they wanted to.

However, it's a small group of people who stir shit, act as if they are victimize and impose their individual preference on other under the pretext as human rights. This people wanted to be a hero and make a name for themselves. We have this people in every corner of society, exploiting social issues and take advantage of it.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't see why a sexual preference needs so much attention in society.
the only reason for this debate is a testament to the success of the gay agenda

what about those poor souls that get turned on by money?
People should also be allowed to freely express their sexual attraction to money without being labelled negatively.
Judging a person that gets paid for enjoying sex is also against their human rights.
why isn't the west preaching this form of discrimination for the oldest form of sexual preference in the world?
western courts still label prostitution as a crime! i think they should clean up their own house before pushing the gay agenda any further.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother with a discussion? At the end of the day it's just down to brute force. I am sure gays want the sodomy laws repelled here so that they can openly fuck backsides. You can discuss on the rights and wrongs of it but yet at the end if the day it isn't who is right or wrong it's just someone else say a religious authority and current sinkie laws are governed by British laws that probably derived some of their rulings from the church that says this is wrong and you cannot do it and we will enforce it. What should gays do to fight it? In Singapore's context not easy at all

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problem with gay and lesbian, I think their habit is a personal preference; no different from a paedophile, necrophilia or some one who love animal sex. (LGBT is a minority interest, so are paedophiles, necrophilia etc)

The problem is when you legalize it, and given another generation or two, there is no more right nor wrong anymore. I am not able to accept it.

Why does a minority interest group impose on the majority to accept their behavior to be acceptable? To be normal? It's normal when the majority can accept it, not the other way round.

Soon, having sex with animals will be new norm; incest is acceptable when they both love one another etc.

Is that what we want?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to circle back on the originating issues.

The debate is not about sexual inclination or preference or a particular lifestyle based on a sexual preference. It is also not about finding the cause or how one becomes a homosexual or a transgender. We will not solve that problem. As far I am concerned they are human beings and have every right like anyone else.

The issue is discrimination of this particular segment of society in Singapore. Is the discrimination overstated or is it used as a convenient vehicle to get certain privileges. Are other segments of society neglected and push down the needs ladder because they are overwhelmed by the LGBT lot.

There is a also secondary issue which is not very obvious but I suspect is also present and that is the need to be treated as someone special even as some sort of celebrity for their courage to come out in the open. I have been invited to coming out parties and believe me, they are seriously big event not in the physical sense but the importance they put on it.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a point I don't think I can every understand either. Why would they choose to be gay? Looking at some rich and famous celebrities, they are in a position to be selective and picky for mate of the opposite sex, and they select a gay partner!!! On this fact, I am unable to comment or provide a reasonable answer. It has to be a choice then, albeit and unfathomable one.

Cheers!

My point was that gays are neurologically wired to be gay and it is not a conscious choice. As such they should be given the same rights as heteros as long as there's mutual respect for each other's space. I don't have a problem with two women openly kissing too. And I'm sure many women have no problem with two men kissing altho I would turn the proverbial cheek.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are other segments of society neglected and push down the needs ladder because they are overwhelmed by the LGBT lot.

Don't really see this happening. Look at our local gay activists for example. They're fighting for migrant workers right full time and the gay discrimination issue at most part time. They've just been more vocal lately because of a particular pastor.

The need to be accepted is understandable because society as a whole still doesn't accept them, and any gay who reads this thread will use it as an example. The more spoilt ones from privileged families will naturally want attention but that applies in all other areas of their life as well.