• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Found this apps.... Old horse racing machine

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow the famous beh kee of yesteryear....

Yes, this the beh khee of yesteryear.

I was addicted then as a teenager till after I got out of army. Had my up and down winning and losing in this game. I remember once getting out of my house at 2am to the mass playing on this game because I could not resist the urge. Those were the days:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, this the beh khee of yesteryear.

I was addicted then as a teenager till after I got out of army. Had my up and down winning and losing in this game. I remember once getting out of my house at 2am to the mass playing on this game because I could not resist the urge. Those were the days:smile:

These machines were even in Thailand's SAf camp.....
Found a way to outsmart the machines though....placing a single bet on all the odds except the 3,4 or 5 payout......whack either one to maximum (trial and error to determine which)....miraculously that max bet would be the outcome.....made quite a bit before they readjusted the machines and fixed this loophole.

Remembered the jingle of the starting race and eventual payout tune would keep playing over and over inside my mind. The jockey falling off the horse was really funny and usually signal an outsider payout of big odds.
In Sg travelled far and wide from queenstown to balestier to the 'messes' to seek out these machines.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn classic sial, I remember skipping school and hang out at one of the bicycle shop. Machine was behind a hidden door :biggrin:

How about the one with fruits ? Got water melon, banana....etc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
武汉点指唯峰科技有限公司

Description
Acrade horse race game is imitated to the horse racing game that was very popualr everywhere among 1990's and early 2000's in China. This game is easy to operate and play and the game appearance is a return to the ancients, concise and refreshing.The music and everything else is just a real experience like you were playing on a real acrade game back to the school times,young and passionated.

Chinglish from China. Not a surprise at all.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than 10 years ago when 'tiger machine' were all over SG.
I was hooked to this clown game. there are 3 clowns
green hat, botak and red hat,
green hat one bonus spin, botak ~2 and red hat 3 spins,
where can download this game? still available?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wah!!! Really brings back memories. Just downloaded have not opened yet. Winder if they still have the starting music before the race

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah!!! Really brings back memories. Just downloaded have not opened yet. Winder if they still have the starting music before the race
Bro its still the same only difference is no hint on starter, sprinter, finsher :biggrin: