• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like Icecream? What brand you prefer? Why?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Haagen Dazs but refrain from indulging it in certain countries because vile pap crony OBS is the franchise owner.

I like walls now because logo same same with TJS party Singapore First

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
believe it or not................i never eat ice cream for 5 years liao..............never eat prata for 10 years liao..............

Unilever

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Haagen Dazs but refrain from indulging it in certain countries because vile pap crony OBS is the franchise owner.

I like walls now because logo same same with TJS party Singapore First

Walls belong to the Corrupted Unilever who is burning all the Jungles in Indonesia giving Sinkies the HAZE.

I suggest You Boycott Unilever Products!

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blue Bell ice cream.
Vanilla.

Attachments

• StillAHalfGallon_box.jpeg
    StillAHalfGallon_box.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 137

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought u she b the one selling ice cream n not the one buying? U meant u sell ur ice cream still need to pay money???

Cheapest in Batam. I practically had them for breakfast, lunch and dinner when I visit Batam. Don't know why cost so expensive in Singapore.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone who does not drive, it is a pain to bring back these ice cream from the supermarket. Constantly worried that it would melt. Cold Storage do provide free ice. Sheng Siong however do not. I only buy when they have those buy 2 at $20 promotion. Bought my own biscuit cones also. Aladdin brand. Nice combo with the ice cream :biggrin:

even if u drive and the gantry barrier does not open,the ice cream still melt

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My favourite is this - think its 60 baht always have 2-3 in fridge as standby.