• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like Icecream? What brand you prefer? Why?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
H%C3%A4agen-Dazs-Salted-Caramel.jpg
Ben-And-Jerry-s-Chocolate-Ice-Cream-chocolate-33722811-800-1046.jpg
meiji_f5140.jpg
dreyers_mudpie_limited.jpg
9991112_3.jpg

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you go to pertain road (flanders square) and say u want ice-cream

it means something else

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me...Haagen daz salted caramel...damn shiok....Ben and Jerrys sucks....too much rubbish in there...:biggrin:

For someone who does not drive, it is a pain to bring back these ice cream from the supermarket. Constantly worried that it would melt. Cold Storage do provide free ice. Sheng Siong however do not. I only buy when they have those buy 2 at $20 promotion. Bought my own biscuit cones also. Aladdin brand. Nice combo with the ice cream :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheapest in Batam. I practically had them for breakfast, lunch and dinner when I visit Batam. Don't know why cost so expensive in Singapore.

Singapore is a rich man's playground, so ice cream price must also be adjusted to reflect rich man's son's pocket money. :wink:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Magnum ice cream is far cheaper in Thailand than in Singapore.

I strongly suspect Magnum is abusing its dominant power in the Singapore Market... They owned at least 70% of the Ice cream Cabinets Out there in Sinkieland... You expect them not to abuse it for Profit?!? :oIo:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ax1e2u.jpg

Ok back. Not enough ice cubes in freezer. Have to wait till tonight. Don't know if I should use the full cream or the thickened cream. So bought both. Tonight making lychee ice-cream. Already reminded wifey to buy back some fresh lychees :biggrin: