• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE slam CEO Science Center

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got anything wrong with what he say meh?

10466985_832779093413708_3095245749916414485_o.jpg

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well spoken Mr TM Lim and even if I couldn't understand your chim words I have upzzed your points and AWARE can go fuck themselves.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
He is absolutely right!

When a woman says "its ok", nobody but herself which pf the 500 meanings she is referring to. Another famous word is "nothing"...lol

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women can have rights...Men are equally entitled to their views of women.

Aware is not God...so please fuck off...the day we see a woman heading PAP will be doomsday for Sinkieland.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women can have rights...Men are equally entitled to their views of women.

Aware is not God...so please fuck off...the day we see a woman heading PAP will be doomsday for Sinkieland.
might as well get rid of all female MPs and minsters then...........

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my reply :

"might as well get rid of all female MPs and minsters then..........."

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully sympathise with him. Women are complex and complexed creatures. E.g.

1. when a woman says, "Go ahead!", she means "...if you dare!"
2. When a woman says "No", she means "Maybe".
3. When a woman says "Maybe" she means "OK, go ahead."

Truly they are complex.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got anything wrong with what he say meh?

10466985_832779093413708_3095245749916414485_o.jpg

He is absolutely right. In short no man can understand a woman and women don't even understand themselves. There are women who think like men but of course a minority. As for the denizens of AWARE, thank God I don't have to deal with that bunch on a day to day basis.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that AWARE is turning gentle lovable chiobus and la meis into grouchy, Amazon women. Wont like the idea of any of them holding onto my balls.

Ladies should be ladies that men would take off their coats for over a puddle. I am sure from time to time, the fair sex would like to feel soft and vulnerable in order to feel a man's chivalrous act and appreciate men for what they can do to them. Not fight over evry inch of turf with them to become more like a man. Yeech!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to have a FB who always say, she fuck this man and that man. But she doesn't know that she is the one being fucked instead.

lianbeng replies buikia: nowadays women want to take the highest position even in sex lah! :biggrin: they wana sit on u not u sit on them lah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any guy who had dealt with women would agree with him.
If you had a lady boss/superior or female clients/customers you will know what I mean.