• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Mulvi74 ?

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know what happened to cause this zapping or not. To fill you all in I was born in oz but my dad is singapore born. My grandparents were inturned in changi as pow and my grandad was a writer for ST when the japs invaded.

My sentencing is adjourned for mention in 3 weeks and the date will be 4 weeks after that. I shall continue to read, lurk and occasionally post on one of my favourite corners of the internet

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam

Could you reveal who zapped Mulvi74?. He has never posted anything that warrants zaps since he joined. I am sure there are others like him who posts occasionally who have little points and get wiped, never to post again.

It pointless asking people to let you know as most of us either do not notice or got better things to do. Many are trying to help get more participation but these sort of things with no basis is wasting the effort who are doing just that.

you KBKP so much for what. it's the same fucking boring topic again and again... go to hell ! you stupid, ignorant son of a bitch, dumb bastard !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of us have fallen in a hole once in our life.

Don't worry about the zapping. Nothing personal. Playground bullies who pick on the smaller guy.

I didn't know what happened to cause this zapping or not. To fill you all in I was born in oz but my dad is singapore born. My grandparents were inturned in changi as pow and my grandad was a writer for ST when the japs invaded.

My sentencing is adjourned for mention in 3 weeks and the date will be 4 weeks after that. I shall continue to read, lurk and occasionally post on one of my favourite corners of the internet

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having some folders "no rep deduction" is a confirmation that the rep deduction is unpopular. Time to move on to free speech.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal's cocksucking minion?

Because Scroobal is too gutless to donate and buy InfP or S accounts in his own name? :biggrin: