• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Mulvi74 ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

Could you reveal who zapped Mulvi74?. He has never posted anything that warrants zaps since he joined. I am sure there are others like him who posts occasionally who have little points and get wiped, never to post again.

It pointless asking people to let you know as most of us either do not notice or got better things to do. Many are trying to help get more participation but these sort of things with no basis is wasting the effort who are doing just that.
Hahaha......scroobye really jiak bah Bo Sai pang......
Lidat also must complain to his godfather, knn the guy has more points that me and he can whine about getting zaps.....really a retarded cry baby....
Oops.....I tonight cannot sleep Liao....maulvi 74 has more points than me......unfair....unfair..