• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Mulvi74 ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam

Could you reveal who zapped Mulvi74?. He has never posted anything that warrants zaps since he joined. I am sure there are others like him who posts occasionally who have little points and get wiped, never to post again.

It pointless asking people to let you know as most of us either do not notice or got better things to do. Many are trying to help get more participation but these sort of things with no basis is wasting the effort who are doing just that.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It pointless asking people to let you know as most of us either do not notice or got better things to do.

Agree. That is why the correction question is not who zapped a nick, but why Sam continues to retain such a system that allows these things to happen.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam

Could you reveal who zapped Mulvi74?. He has never posted anything that warrants zaps since he joined. I am sure there are others like him who posts occasionally who have little points and get wiped, never to post again.

It pointless asking people to let you know as most of us either do not notice or got better things to do. Many are trying to help get more participation but these sort of things with no basis is wasting the effort who are doing just that.
inducement for mulvi to contribute to find out who is the villain,
but admin has an invisible cloak. so in the end, you still will never know.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with the TS Sam, this has got to stop.

Me too!
veLy Long time, No write here,
because Justice was not served to whoever zapped me unreasonably.

and Boss, can my precious points, Like CPF, be returned to me Please?
Many Thanks.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbies who contribute should be given starting pool of points that are zap-proof to encourage them to build on it. If they misbehave, then Sam and only Sam can remove their immunity.

What happened to the cap on the number of points that can be zapped away? It used to be smaller, not like today's 20 and over at one stroke. That's just bullying.

Maybe a yellow/red card system ala soccer is better.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. That is why the correction question is not who zapped a nick, but why Sam continues to retain such a system that allows these things to happen.

Is Leongsam the right person to lead the forum? We need to organize a talk at Hong Lim to discuss this matter.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing wrong in his posts. But as I speak, his points has shoot up to 1k plus. The points system here is more exciting than the stock exchange :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam

If I revealed the nick you would lose faith in mankind.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree with you. I read Mulvi74's post carefully. Clearly not a troll and it may even be a genuine case of someone helping out a friend and getting into serious hot soup.

Mulvi74's post history also suggests he is definitely no troll.

That is why I upped his points when I saw someone had zapped him into moderation.

In this case, the nick who zapped him must be revealed and shamed. Mulvi should not be silenced, but the fucker who zapped him should be.

Sam

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Agree with you. I read Mulvi74's post carefully. Clearly not a troll and it may even be a genuine case of someone helping out a friend and getting into serious hot soup.

Mulvi74's post history also suggests he is definitely no troll.

That is why I upped his points when I saw someone had zapped him into moderation.

In this case, the nick who zapped him must be revealed and shamed. Mulvi should not be silenced, but the fucker who zapped him should be.

Yep agree...reveal the Zapper....definitely not from my Monkey Clan.. :biggrin: