• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soccer Bet My Way From $10 To $500K In 10 Years.....i'll Share My Plan.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when one actually uses gambling as a means of investment. Well that's the pits although sports betting in general has better odds of winning compared to other forms of gambling. Ts it seems you did not factor in any losses you're using a scenerio where you have 0 losses.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the high-risk version of my 10-year plan..............i will probably play safer, taking out partial profit along the way so i can start over if/when i lose...............

follow this plan and the maximum is a $10 loss.............or you can start with $100 to reach the target quicker but it'll still take over 7 years so start with $10 is more worthwhile..............

i'll bet on ''safe'' matches............odds around 1.20............with Singapore-Pools since you need a bookie that's reliable...........

i aim to triple my money every year with 6 bets (since over-betting will be too risky) and compound every match................so................

year 01 = $10 becomes $29 with just 6 winning bets

year 02 = $29 becomes $86 with 6 bets

year 03 = $86 becomes $256 with 6 bets

year 04 = $256 becomes $764 with 6 bets

year 05 = $764 becomes $2281 with 6 bets

year 06 = $2281 becomes $6811 with 6 bets

year 07 = $6811 becomes $20,337 with 6 bets

year 08 = $20,337 becomes $60,725 with 6 bets

year 09 = $60,725 becomes $181,323 with 6 bets

year 10 = $181,323 becomes $541,427 with 6 bets

Buy TSLA and AAPL lah ....better odds.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have tried long time back and it failed. Even 1.2 and below can flip.

of course 1.20 also can lose...............otherwise there'll be many rich punters around liao............

the whole thing is just an experiment..................a lot depends on own judgement...........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course 1.20 also can lose...............otherwise there'll be many rich punters around liao............

the whole thing is just an experiment..................a lot depends on own judgement...........

This is not a strategy.......this is stupidity.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tomorrow 1st bet..........$10.........

Chelsea to beat Burnley...........1.28............hope the odds don't go down by tomorrow..........

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the topic of this thread. Very, very good for loser sgpools and all bookmakers

Hope u sell house, sell car and put it all on Chelsea win. It's not about whether Chelsea can beat Burnley but the risks involved in the long term.

jiak lang aka shitty odds @1.28

:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the topic of this thread. Very, very good for loser sgpools and all bookmakers

Hope u sell house, sell car and put it all on Chelsea win. It's not about whether Chelsea can beat Burnley but the risks involved in the long term.

jiak lang aka shitty odds @1.28

:biggrin:

1.28 odds is good. it will only go lower. i expect Chelsea to win easily by at least 2 goals against shitty Burnley. take Chelsea and pray that Torres doesn't start the match. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE SELECT VS JUVENTUS

JUVENTUS Win @ 1.04. damn miserable odds. risk free bet ?

Fortune favors the brave. take SINGAPORE SELECT Win @ $16. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.28 odds is good. it will only go lower. i expect Chelsea to win easily by at least 2 goals against shitty Burnley. take Chelsea and pray that Torres doesn't start the match. :biggrin:

Burnley is newly promoted club leh. Win may not be that easy.

For GIMD's plan, for example put 1K or 10K on Chelsea win @1.28 to win $280 or $2800.

Do that on 9 other games with hot favorites with lopsided odds. I think before u can recover your costs, u will lose your cost. :biggrin:

Again there is the sure win mentality. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously you want to bet with 1.2 odds?

You put in 10 bucks get 2 dollars if you win.

Put in 100 to get 20.

So you need to put in 10k to get 2k.

Lousy odds and it's just now smart to punt like this with a big sum. Small sums also not shiok. Put in 100 to get 20? 1k to get 200?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burnley is newly promoted club leh. Win may not be that easy.

For GIMD's plan, for example put 1K or 10K on Chelsea win @1.28 to win $280 or $2800.

Do that on 9 other games with hot favorites with lopsided odds. I think before u can recover your costs, u will lose your cost. :biggrin:

Again there is the sure win mentality. :biggrin:

agree.

at least 80% of matches must be won to maintain a profit with that plan. that's not easy even though the games seem lopsided in favor of the big teams. it seems sure win on paper but you never know.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS plan is to simply bet on the stronger team aka the one with the lower odds in any match. It's not 1.2 all the time sometimes it's higher at 1.4 and so on but it's not safe at all. How many times have the stronger team lost out to a weaker one or at least what the match fixtures have shown.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck God is Dog!Technically you dont have to wait for 10 years, you can do it in 10 months if you are looking at only 6 winners.