• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Soccer Bet My Way From $10 To $500K In 10 Years.....i'll Share My Plan.......

this is the high-risk version of my 10-year plan..............i will probably play safer, taking out partial profit along the way so i can start over if/when i lose...............

follow this plan and the maximum is a $10 loss.............or you can start with $100 to reach the target quicker but it'll still take over 7 years so start with $10 is more worthwhile..............

i'll bet on ''safe'' matches............odds around 1.20............with Singapore-Pools since you need a bookie that's reliable...........

i aim to triple my money every year with 6 bets (since over-betting will be too risky) and compound every match................so................

year 01 = $10 becomes $29 with just 6 winning bets

year 02 = $29 becomes $86 with 6 bets

year 03 = $86 becomes $256 with 6 bets

year 04 = $256 becomes $764 with 6 bets

year 05 = $764 becomes $2281 with 6 bets

year 06 = $2281 becomes $6811 with 6 bets

year 07 = $6811 becomes $20,337 with 6 bets

year 08 = $20,337 becomes $60,725 with 6 bets

year 09 = $60,725 becomes $181,323 with 6 bets

year 10 = $181,323 becomes $541,427 with 6 bets

Ok, I bet with you on this, you account for your profits and losses very very carefully and 10 years later, you come back here and report your findings.

My bet is that the amount you have after 10 years is roughly about $10........................................... :biggrin:

Ok, I bet with you on this, you account for your profits and losses very very carefully and 10 years later, you come back here and report your findings.

My bet is that the amount you have after 10 years is roughly about $10........................................... :biggrin:

$10 only mah............like i said, this is the highest risk plan..........can play safer still...........

Go ahead and good luck. :p

If you change your starting amount to $100, I also change my ending amount to $100...................... :biggrin:

this is too impossible...better if u start with $10,000 and hope u make it to year 3 and cash out $256,000.....

the chance of u making it to year 10 is the chance of LKY and LHL getting struck by lightning tomorrow.

You've now relegate downwards to football gambling.......so how is ur fx trading?

This idea will work if you use martingale........because there're no such things as every bet is safe bet.

Sure end up multiples of $10 to start again, and then lose again and then start again and then lose again.....

You're a siao ting tong.........

this is too impossible...better if u start with $10,000 and hope u make it to year 3 and cash out $256,000.....

the chance of u making it to year 10 is the chance of LKY and LHL getting struck by lightning tomorrow.

what you say is true but who's gonna risk 10,000 bucks.............

so start with 10 bucks and make 60 correct bets in a row...........

1.20 is not a 'safe' bet. Check out the WC odds and results and you will see how many times you'll been fucked using your formula.

You probably will not lose much money at 10 bucks a pop....but you'll waste all your time and effort dreaming of the impossible outcome. Better channel your energy somewhere fruitful.

Leona

i'll bet on ''safe'' matches............odds around 1.20............with Singapore-Pools since you need a bookie that's reliable...........

"Safe" matches. Yeah...

The sure win mentality... those who bet heavily on favorites in the round of 16 : Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Belgium, Costa Rica and they all ended in a draw.

Brazil played badly but Chile are tough opponents.

Costa Rica had to tahan with 10 men.

Germany failed to beat a vengeful Allah Akbah side.

A star studded Belgium failed to beat a resilient USA

Arsegentina as i have always said, is overrated, under performing and over reliant on Messi.

Moral of the story : Ball is round so there is no sure win in any kind of competition.

1.20 is not a 'safe' bet. Check out the WC odds and results and you will see how many times you'll been fucked using your formula.

You probably will not lose much money at 10 bucks a pop....but you'll waste all your time and effort dreaming of the impossible outcome. Better channel your energy somewhere fruitful.

Yes, the odds are sooooooo low.
Imagine placing a $1000 bet at odds of 1.20. Using $1000 to try and win $200 on something that is totally beyond your control and very unpredictable.
Actually saw someone placing a $1000 bet on 2010 WC opening match between Mexico and S Africa. He bet on Mexico (odds were slightly less than 2), the result was a draw. :biggrin:

blissquek

Heheh..surprise that u did not share his optimism...

"Safe" matches. Yeah...

The sure win mentality... those who bet heavily on favorites in the round of 16 : Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Belgium, Costa Rica and they all ended in a draw.

Brazil played badly but Chile are tough opponents.

Costa Rica had to tahan with 10 men.

Germany failed to beat a vengeful Allah Akbah side.

A star studded Belgium failed to beat a resilient USA

Arsegentina as i have always said, is overrated, under performing and over reliant on Messi.

Moral of the story : Ball is round so there is no sure win in any kind of competition.

not betting on international tournaments.................club football more consistent............

Yes, the odds are sooooooo low.
Imagine placing a $1000 bet at odds of 1.20. Using $1000 to try and win $200 on something that is totally beyond your control and very unpredictable.
Actually saw someone placing a $1000 bet on 2010 WC opening match between Mexico and S Africa. He bet on Mexico (odds were slightly less than 2), the result was a draw. :biggrin:

Mexico vs S Africa.................i'll never bet on these kind of games, no clear favourites at all............

Heheh..surprise that u did not share his optimism...

I'm football fan first, football bettor second........................ the small betting is to make the football more fun when sometimes it is not................. :biggrin:

currypuff

Mr Dog,
WC cycle is 4 years, technically speaking your compound interest theory will roll $0 for 3 successive years. Sleague is a yearly game that you can apply your theory. Super kelong too!

Mr Dog,
WC cycle is 4 years, technically speaking your compound interest theory will roll $0 for 3 successive years. Sleague is a yearly game that you can apply your theory. Super kelong too!

bro..............betting on European leagues lah................

international tournaments too many upsets liao................

i won't touch ASS-League lah...............

I'm football fan first, football bettor second........................ the small betting is to make the football more fun when sometimes it is not................. :biggrin:

there's no need to watch the matches just because one bet on it. one can just check the results later like one would with 4D results. :biggrin:

I don't watch the matches because I bet on them. I bet on the matches because I watch them. :biggrin: