• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soccer Bet My Way From $10 To $500K In 10 Years.....i'll Share My Plan.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS plan is to simply bet on the stronger team aka the one with the lower odds in any match. It's not 1.2 all the time sometimes it's higher at 1.4 and so on but it's not safe at all. How many times have the stronger team lost out to a weaker one or at least what the match fixtures have shown.

yes........no such thing as 100% safe in this world...............

like i said........just a $10 risk..........win 6 bets a year for 10 years............can get 590K.............

if can't do it then so be it lah..........for fun only mah............

if i so lucky can win 60 times in a row or maybe less if odds are better.............i'll make headlines worldwide liao leh...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the topic of this thread. Very, very good for loser sgpools and all bookmakers

Hope u sell house, sell car and put it all on Chelsea win. It's not about whether Chelsea can beat Burnley but the risks involved in the long term.

jiak lang aka shitty odds @1.28

:biggrin:

read the 1st post lah..............KAN NINA............who said anything about betting big...........start with $10 only............if compound to 200k and lose..........i only lose 10 bucks...........

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read the 1st post lah..............KAN NINA............who said anything about betting big...........start with $10 only............if compound to 200k and lose..........i only lose 10 bucks...........

Beli good dah............ kachang puteh punters like u can only stick with loser sgpools............ hahahaha

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i had millions, i'll bet on this one.........90 mins and you make 4% profit............

Good. Bookies need high risk, high stakes punters like these for low profits. Ok after u win u will not stop, itchy fingers again and that's what they want.

jw5

Loyal
No wonder you always criticise my low risk, low stakes, potentially high profits/returns style. :biggrin:

Good. Bookies need high risk, high stakes punters like these for low profits. Ok after u win u will not stop, itchy fingers again and that's what they want.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder you always criticise my low risk, low stakes, potentially high profits/returns style. :biggrin:

I've told my agents not to entertain kachang puteh punters..... specifically a moniker by the name of jw5 and to show middle finger............ :eek:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Nabez, you don't want my kachang puteh bets is ok, why must show middle finger? :eek::biggrin:

I've told my agents not to enter kachang puteh punters..... specifically a moniker by the name of jw5 and to show middle finger............ :eek:

jw5

Loyal
I try to pick a few matches each weekend and events with fairly high odds, place a small bet on them and hope to get a good return.

Example, $5 or $10 bet on a match and event with odds of at least 30 or more.

Only need to win one out of 10 to give sg pools odds makers the middle finger. :biggrin:

what style is that............give advice leh...........maybe others here can offer some improvements mah.........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly lucky i won 1st bet with Chelsea...........come to think of it, it was a stupidly risky bet since very 1st game of season........

so now at $12.80 after 28% gain.............:biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once in a while must take swipes at loser sgpools for their jiak lang shitty odds. Part of my job is to troll competitors websites apart from checking agents accounts. For some of loser sgpools plates they remove some betting options of some matches. Sibeh kiasu. :eek::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once in a while must take swipes at loser sgpools for their jiak lang shitty odds. Part of my job is to troll competitors websites apart from checking agents accounts. For some of loser sgpools plates they remove some betting options of some matches. Sibeh kiasu. :eek::biggrin:

you representing those new online betting sites huh or those illegal bookies ?

now a lot of those online betting sites run by PRCs.......