• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soccer Bet My Way From $10 To $500K In 10 Years.....i'll Share My Plan.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see how many Euro Qualifiers S'pools offer.........it'll be good to bet on those goliath vs david kind of matches........

even if odds of 1.05 to 1.10 also good if can compound........just need to bet more safer matches than less more risky matches.....

so instead of 60 matches of 1.20 odds..........i'll need 100 matches of 1.10 odds over 10 years to reach my target........

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see how many Euro Qualifiers S'pools offer.........it'll be good to bet on those goliath vs david kind of matches........

even if odds of 1.05 to 1.10 also good if can compound........just need to bet more safer matches than less more risky matches.....

so instead of 60 matches of 1.20 odds..........i'll need 100 matches of 1.10 odds over 10 years to reach my target........

Hahahahahaha Bookies including loser sgpools Huat Ah !!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahahaha Bookies Huat Ah !!!

huat what...........$10 only lah...........goondu.........

take the case of S'pore vs Juventus at 1.04 odds............if you have 10 matches like that in a season and compound.......

48% profit...........compound for 10 years............???

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huat what...........$10 only lah...........goondu.........

take the case of S'pore vs Juventus at 1.04 odds............if you have 10 matches like that in a season and compound.......

48% profit...........compound for 10 years............???

For editing my original post i can get u a ban. Give u chance. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this weekend got 4 matches worth risking............either I take 1 or 2...........

Man City ........to beat.......Stoke (odds may be below 1.10, if that low then forget it)

Dortmund ........to beat...............Augsburg (odds may be around 1.40, if so can bet)

Real Madrid..............to beat...........Real Sociedad (if odds got 1.20, also can bet)

Atl Madrid.................to beat..............Eibar (if odds below 1.20, then not worth)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
decided liao................

betting on Sat.............QPR vs Sunderland.............take Sunderland +1.5 at odds 1.14

if win, then put on Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid...........take Madrid win...........

Last edited:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another uppercase alphabet characters PAP IB thread promoting for loser sgpools.

Shitty odds and can't jalan bets. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bookmarked. :wink:

We can't have you claiming after 3 years that you made a bundle, although I must admit interest in seeing how this turns out and hoping that the ebola doesn't get you. :biggrin:

betting on Sat.............QPR vs Sunderland.............take Sunderland +1.5 at odds 1.14

if win, then put on Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid...........take Madrid win...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another uppercase alphabet characters PAP IB thread promoting for loser sgpools.

Shitty odds and can't jalan bets. :biggrin:

solly hor................I've been anti-PAP since 13yrs-old hor..............

I hate them so wanna try to make money from them.............besides if I can win a lot and compound, can illegal bookies be trusted ?

I've bet with Ladbrokes before and when they know your betting style, they suddenly greatly reduce the amount you can bet...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmarked. :wink:

We can't have you claiming after 3 years that you made a bundle, although I must admit interest in seeing how this turns out and hoping that the ebola doesn't get you. :biggrin:

those 1.14 odds may seem pitiful but just 9 of them a season can more than triple your money.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

decided not to bet on QPR vs Sunderland....................

just put on Real Madrid................hope odds stay at 1.30 though...........

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you representing those private bookies or what ?

bet with them sure win huh ?

they sure won't run away huh ?

Only unreliable ones or scammers run away otherwise the existing ones won't stay and last for years. Don't be a cheap skate and do promotion for loser sgpools here without paying advertisement fees. Sibeh bo standard leh. Can see their business is badly affected. Somemore can offer multiple bets which is clearly chiak-lang :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only unreliable ones or scammers run away otherwise the existing ones won't stay and last for years. Don't be a cheap skate and do promotion for loser sgpools here without paying advertisement fees. Sibeh bo standard leh. Can see their business is badly affected. Somemore can offer multiple bets which is clearly chiak-lang :biggrin:

then if I bet with your bookie, what's the minimum bet ?

how to place bets ?

what matches available ?

got website ?

last time bet with private bookies many many times............but boh lobang liao

BeamMeUpScotty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice try but i am far more experienced that your IB mind games. Maybe u should try with a new clone and not all uppercase or all lowercase alphabet characters. :biggrin: