• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this forum is dead compared with a rival site. why???????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The demise of sammyboy has been predicted for the last decade. I have found that the traffic is seasonal. Whenever there is an election, a by election or a scandal involving the PAP, it pretty much doubles.

When nothing interesting is happening on the political front, things tend to quieten down.
thank you for keeping me off the streets of melbourne, hongkong, jb and sometimes singapore.
saving money at the same time. but i used tablet when on the streetside cafe leh.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The demise of sammyboy has been predicted for the last decade. I have found that the traffic is seasonal. Whenever there is an election, a by election or a scandal involving the PAP, it pretty much doubles.

When nothing interesting is happening on the political front, things tend to quieten down.

You have enough threads here to move into a new sub-forum for market discussions, to begin with.
Please consider - soon you will find all the RMs, remisiers, punters, agents, camping there.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
traffic is seasonal. Whenever there is an election, a by election or a scandal involving the PAP, it pretty much doubles.
meandered along over the years with members themselves charting the course it takes. All I have done is stir the pot
Pretty apparent on seasonal spikes.

On stirring the proverbial pot here, can't help but see your very "hands-on" (if you call it that) past months. On your less than flattering profiling of forummers here, think still there's some "core" blokes posting here. And your DA on MIW doesn't seem to make much headway, as opposite views are pretty entrenched.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
too many lolife n nolife clones spoiling the discussion. most of them do not have a blain in their bighead on the shoulder. their juices all migrated to the little dickhead.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On stirring the proverbial pot here, can't help but see your very "hands-on" (if you call it that) past months. On your less than flattering profiling of forummers here, think still there's some "core" blokes posting here. And your DA on MIW doesn't seem to make much headway, as opposite views are pretty entrenched.

I'm usually more active in winter than in summer simply because I'm stuck indoors when the weather is cold and wet.

I have no problems with smart anti PAP characters it's the sub par rabble that I view with disdain.

rabble
noun
a disorderly crowd; a mob : he was met by a rabble of noisy, angry youths.
• ( the rabble) ordinary people, esp. when regarded as socially inferior or uncouth.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Starting threads is easy. Most of the topics are copy n paste from other websites. I do it all the time but at other folders.

To start own topics u have the usual regulars Fishypie, yhkuser, GOD IS MY DOG with their never ending questions and problems. :biggrin:

Now World Cup so i am busy. Wait till it's over then it's business as usual.

omg.my name also in the list.lol
sam should award me points for that.
if not his sbf traffic will die a slow death

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lianbeng found this: http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-sgfuck-VS-Sammyboy?page=6 :biggrin: @ sgfuck.org

I think these people hated sammyboy and see forumers here no up http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-sgfuck-VS-Sammyboy?pid=610781#pid610781

The sounded very arrogant, go read it yourself

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think these people hated sammyboy and see forumers here no up http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-sgfuck-VS-Sammyboy?pid=610781#pid610781

The sounded very arrogant, go read it yourself

Whatever traffic this forum gets is a bonus. It was never designed as a commercial site. It started as a blank sheet and whatever you find here is the sum of contributions from all the members over the years.

I want to leave it that way. I have my hands full already running sites where revenue is of primary concern.

There is no reason for anyone to hate this site. It has never been a threat to anyone's rice bowl.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is no reason for anyone to hate this site. It has never been a threat to anyone's rice bowl.

Good for you boss.

Yes there's no reason for them to hate but you know people la sour grape is sour grape la we cannot change what they want to think.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
well said BosSam....i have not added to your points to be honest .... but PM me your details and i will include you in my will.

Whatever traffic this forum gets is a bonus. It was never designed as a commercial site. It started as a blank sheet and whatever you find here is the sum of contributions from all the members over the years.

I want to leave it that way. I have my hands full already running sites where revenue is of primary concern.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgfuck is full of idiots. Gor pio expert wannabes who think political discussion is beneath them. :rolleyes:

Fuck them. And if you read and post there regularly, fuck you too. :cool:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is not going to ever flourish again until the members there start interesting threads.

Sadly, most just here to complain and mostly foreigners.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not dead. it's shingz.

image.jpg