• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this forum is dead compared with a rival site. why???????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rival forum, today's thread filled 6 pages.
sammyboy cannot even used up 2 pages.

what do you think is the reason????

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Starting threads is easy. Most of the topics are copy n paste from other websites. I do it all the time but at other folders.

To start own topics u have the usual regulars Fishypie, yhkuser, GOD IS MY DOG with their never ending questions and problems. :biggrin:

Now World Cup so i am busy. Wait till it's over then it's business as usual.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
sgfuck who solicited demised cna forummers,

Many in that site are non-singaporean or new-immigrants with other agendas. There might be foreign-govt elements inside, systematically bashing and flaming true locals (in my opinion), and spreading neo-nazi anti-west beliefs. The nice guys (in my opinion) got silenced. The clones n bad people never got banned or warned yet rewarded with repute points.

so if we are just crazy about site-traffic and not deter clones to distort quality of post, it is like choosing 6.9 million just because 6.9 is bigger but skin-deep.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
referring to new neutral threads,
ignore the bashing. here kopisai deserved to bashed?????
saw your nick there also

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw your nick there also

I left because of bashing too. Other than anti and pro govt people, there are three big camps there:
1. Physical gold sellers
2. penny stock traders
3. anti-west elements

They don't me talk bad about physical gold, and pm me loads of cursing because they also wanted to draw the crowd from goldclubasia forum. That was the last straw, actually they didn't read carefully that i have physical precious metal investments too. All i did was to gave some warnings about the dishonest middlemen. The site might have moderators who are non-singaporean or new-immigrants, this is just my guess. Even decent forumers like debono got fired upon by those anti-west people.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many in that site are non-singaporean or new-immigrants with other agendas. There might be foreign-govt elements inside, systematically bashing and flaming true locals (in my opinion), and spreading neo-nazi anti-west beliefs. The nice guys (in my opinion) got silenced. The clones n bad people never got banned or warned yet rewarded with repute points.

so if we are just crazy about site-traffic and not deter clones to distort quality of post, it is like choosing 6.9 million just because 6.9 is bigger but skin-deep.
I fully agree with you. That fucking forum owner is a Malaysian asshole. He's only concern with more eyeballs, not on quality. After being banned there for not a good reason, I'd never visit that forum anymore and even deleted it from my bookmark.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you. That fucking forum owner is a Malaysian asshole. He's only concern with more eyeballs, not on quality. After being banned there for not a good reason, I'd never visit that forum anymore and even deleted it from my bookmark.

I suspect it's not local but how u know exactly it's malaysian-involvement?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even decent forumers like debono got fired upon by those anti-west people.
hahhahahaaa!!!!!!! that is why i refused to join. the evil ones were also migrated from ex-cna forum like you.
they were relatively mild then, now they are many times worse than kopisai and his clones.
but we find a couple similar ones here, of course led by well loved beloved langsai
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185060-France-24-Roy-Ngerng-gets-international-coverage.

bashed debono can still stand to up and tolerated them?????

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect it's not local but how u know exactly it's malaysian-involvement?
In one of his own posts, the owner (alleggsinonebasket) admitted that he's a Malaysian, probably also an SPR.

In its early days, he was always desperately in the now defunct CNA forum to poach for forumers every day until he was warned several times. His success only came about after the closure of the CNA forum. He also has a Gmail account: [email protected]

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easy. Boss Sam can just start a sub-section in SBF.com for discussion on finances, shares and properties. Then maybe brokerage firms, banks and credit card companies will start to advertise there too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's easy. Boss Sam can just start a sub-section in SBF.com for discussion on finances, shares and properties. Then maybe brokerage firms, banks and credit card companies will start to advertise there too.

This forum has never had a theme or a purpose. It was created to offload non sexual discussions from the main forum. If I wanted to build up serious traffic, I would have to create a community built around an industry or hobby or sport or fetish. :p

It has meandered along over the years with members themselves charting the course it takes. All I have done is stir the pot.

At the moment, it has become a hangout for the disenfranchised, the bitter and the rudderless segment of SG community. Who knows what it will become a few years down the road. I await with bated breath.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the moment, it has become a hangout for the disenfranchised, the bitter and the rudderless segment of SG community. Who knows what it will become a few years down the road. I await with bated breath.

your forum keep these people off the streets. if not for you, singapore riots and demostrations everyday.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if true, well not for long, sammy is already going through a slow antagonising death.

The demise of sammyboy has been predicted for the last decade. I have found that the traffic is seasonal. Whenever there is an election, a by election or a scandal involving the PAP, it pretty much doubles.

When nothing interesting is happening on the political front, things tend to quieten down.