• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've enjoyed this forum

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Given you some points. That arsehole who zapped you should be banned for life.

Please do take care. The state will not help us. We must help ourselves.

God bless.

From someone with Singaporean roots and plans to move my family to Malaysia once my mess is finished I would like to say I have very much enjoyed the banter and reading about things in Sing as they are. It's non PC and for that it must be commended.

My own unfolding disaster is that tomorrow I will most likely be in the NSW equivalent of the changi chalet. I am dreading it and am dreading the lack of information and news I will have in there.

For those fighting the good fight, standing up against tyranny, kangaroo courts PAP. IBs and the multinationals who are screwing 99% of the world, keep going. Good eventually will triumph evil.

My sin was to help my wife's best friend who was dying of cancer at 37 try and obtain some money. A woman who the state failed and who was about to be evicted from her home.

Brothers of Sammy boy I feel like I know many of you. Wherever we are in the world the man of the street has the same problems. Governments, controls, scraping to get by and in many ways we are all brothers doing the best for our friends and families, unlike the familee.

Peace

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surf the web for loads of XXX images so that you can remember them when in the chalet to bear the lonely nights.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros I am alive and breathing for 7 more weeks

Stay of execution

Didn't rob a bank, arranged some loans for a terminally ill best friend of wife

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros I am alive and breathing for 7 more weeks

Stay of execution

Didn't rob a bank, arranged some loans for a terminally ill best friend of wife

Meaning you were in a position to approve those loans and you went ahead with it, got caught and got into hot soup?

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I submitted the loans on her company's behalf.

This woman was 36, 2 kids, terminal cancer, rented house and husband big pot smoker, punter and drinker. Without her, I would never have met my wife or had my kids because she was the one who told my wife to go and chat to me at the bar on the night we first met

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, I submitted the loans on her company's behalf.

This woman was 36, 2 kids, terminal cancer, rented house and husband big pot smoker, punter and drinker. Without her, I would never have met my wife or had my kids because she was the one who told my wife to go and chat to me at the bar on the night we first met

Cheers, bro. Thanks for your candid sharing. I hope things turn out well for you. Please continue to contribute to the forum and sorry if anyone here has misjudged you.

Please keep us updated.

And yes, screw the bloody fucked up system which has failed both you and her.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never trust a fucking shitskin!!!!!!!they will come up with the most beautiful sob stories and sweet lies on why they tried to lie and steal and defraud....oh so and so had cancer,oh blah blah blah met my wife,im helping my scumbag low life relatives...aint no one give a shit!!!!!

all they hope is to be able to steal or defraud that sum of money and get away with it,they have no intentions of ever returning that money not now not ever....and people like me and you will be left holding that bag of odourous shit.....if they didnt scam the banks this time they would be scamming u or ur brother or some other poor soul who would believe their sob stories!!!!which is probably why his "powerful" lawyer family back in singapore didnt help him.....they had enough of his bullshit...friend lend me $250 pls!!!!!i promise ill return!!!!i have met 3 singaporean shit skins during ns and they are no good low life scum bags.....too much of a coincidence.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin ? I'm part if one of the smallest minority races in singapore you idiot. Not Malay not ah neh but also don't tar everyone with the same brush. To give you a clue of my background I am of the same ilk as the one viewed by many as the founding father of singapore post war, but not lky. Enough clues for you. Wilkie road another clue.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow morning bros. The dream if this nightmare ending and my family starting a new like in Sing, KL, KK, Penang or JB is what helps me get thru every day. Just to step off that plane and be smacked down by that Asian humidity is something I long for. So long brothers

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skin ? I'm part if one of the smallest minority races in singapore you idiot. Not Malay not ah neh but also don't tar everyone with the same brush. To give you a clue of my background I am of the same ilk as the one viewed by many as the founding father of singapore post war, but not lky. Enough clues for you. Wilkie road another clue.

i'm a defender of the jews. shalom!

mooslim

Alfrescian
Loyal

SIR Stamford Raffles!

Oops edit sorry wrong, no idea post war.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good luck to you bro mulvi. I am confident you will turn your life around.

Tomorrow morning bros. The dream if this nightmare ending and my family starting a new like in Sing, KL, KK, Penang or JB is what helps me get thru every day. Just to step off that plane and be smacked down by that Asian humidity is something I long for. So long brothers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never trust a fucking shitskin!!!!!!!they will come up with the most beautiful sob stories and sweet lies on why they tried to lie and steal and defraud....oh so and so had cancer,oh blah blah blah met my wife,im helping my scumbag low life relatives...aint no one give a shit!!!!!

all they hope is to be able to steal or defraud that sum of money and get away with it,they have no intentions of ever returning that money not now not ever....and people like me and you will be left holding that bag of odourous shit.....if they didnt scam the banks this time they would be scamming u or ur brother or some other poor soul who would believe their sob stories!!!!which is probably why his "powerful" lawyer family back in singapore didnt help him.....they had enough of his bullshit...friend lend me $250 pls!!!!!i promise ill return!!!!i have met 3 singaporean shit skins during ns and they are no good low life scum bags.....too much of a coincidence.

Seems like you've had many numerous personal experiences. You aren't alone here. Zeddy is another one. His own grandfather almost lost his life all because of a shit skin.

Try not to be a chinese dog. Be more racially aware. By not trusting shit skins you've already made good progress. It would be better if you can out snake a shit skin and use their own medicine on themselves.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like you've had many numerous personal experiences. You aren't alone here. Zeddy is another one. His own grandfather almost lost his life all because of a shit skin.

Try not to be a chinese dog. Be more racially aware. By not trusting shit skins you've already made good progress. It would be better if you can out snake a shit skin and use their own medicine on themselves.

yes yes i have no idea why the nature of shitskin is such,i dunno maybe its "God"'s will,im not a religious man but when i see the snake in adam and eve story i see the image of a shitskin,a creature that has no purpose whatsoever on this earth but born natural liars and snake talkers....im not going to try to out snake a shit skin and use their own medicine on themselves,if i see one im just going to beat it to death with a wooden stick and stuff a apple in its mouth and use it to make Mc Apple pie and feed it to other shitskins.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am singapore Jew on my father's side - very small percentage of the singapore population but they have made a great contribution. My great uncle (grandmother's brother) is Harry Elias of Harry Elias partnership. I wish I had him running my case for me, by all reports he is completely brilliant in his chosen field

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes I am singapore Jew on my father's side - very small percentage of the singapore population but they have made a great contribution. My great uncle (grandmother's brother) is Harry Elias of Harry Elias partnership. I wish I had him running my case for me, by all reports he is completely brilliant in his chosen field

Alan and myself used to hang out together at St Pats.