• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Alvin wants Dr Susan to pay him $100000 per hour - PAP: is money money money

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when Dr Susan Lim lost her court case against the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) over its assertions that she had overcharged her patient, the sister of Queen of Brunei, Dr Lim was ordered to pay the SMC’s costs, including the legal fees of SMC’s law firm.

At the time, SMC was represented by Senior Counsel Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho of WongPartnership LLP. Alvin Yeo is also an MP of Chua Chu Kang GRC.

While scrutinizing the legal bills of WongPartnership, Dr Lim and her husband alleged that WongPartnership was charging what amounted to $77,102 for each day Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho were in court, in one of the bills. In another, it was $46,729 for each day in court. And, for the third bill, it was alleged that the fees of Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho amounted to $100,000 per hour of court hearing.

Later, Dr Lim filed notices of dispute for all the bills from WongPartnership........

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/07/02/mp-lawyer-alvin-yeo-accused-of-overcharging/

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what the bitch do to others in her own profession, have others doing the same to her in their own profession, as so alleged by her?

Retribution sure bites back hard. LoL

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In response to the complaint, the Law Society formed a review committee to review the matter. One of the members in the review committee was Deputy Senior State Counsel from the Singapore Legal Service/Public Service Commission.

What happened next was the committee dismissed the complaint against Alvin Yeo, as lacking in substance. It based its decision on WongPartnership’s assertion that Alvin Yeo was not involved in the preparation of the bills, and that there was therefore no misconduct on his part. Alvin Yeo is the Managing Partner of WongPartnership..."

Wa...... top man does not know anything....... you think this is true?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Pinky will dump Alvin in 2016. He may have had misjudged Alvin.......

Unless Pinky feels what Alvin did was ok.......

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
when Dr Susan Lim lost her court case against the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) over its assertions that she had overcharged her patient, the sister of Queen of Brunei, Dr Lim was ordered to pay the SMC’s costs, including the legal fees of SMC’s law firm.

At the time, SMC was represented by Senior Counsel Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho of WongPartnership LLP. Alvin Yeo is also an MP of Chua Chu Kang GRC.

While scrutinizing the legal bills of WongPartnership, Dr Lim and her husband alleged that WongPartnership was charging what amounted to $77,102 for each day Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho were in court, in one of the bills. In another, it was $46,729 for each day in court. And, for the third bill, it was alleged that the fees of Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho amounted to $100,000 per hour of court hearing.

Later, Dr Lim filed notices of dispute for all the bills from WongPartnership........

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/07/02/mp-lawyer-alvin-yeo-accused-of-overcharging/

knowing susan lim would sure lose the case, it was an opportunity too good to miss!

everyone wants a piece of brunei royalty wealth; directly or indirectly

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK in this case i support this pappy. If you read the story of Dr Susan Lim well she deserves it.

Yes no shit the sister of the queen of brunei is rich but do you seriously want to fuck with her? She isn't just any ordinary rich person and nobody likes to be made a sucker and the difference is if you make a person that has power and let's be honest typically when a person has power he does have wealth which won't typically be the case the other way around a rich person doesn't neccessarily have connections or the power to influence things. Anyway if you make a powerful person look like an idiot like in susan lim's case by fucking around with someone from the royal family of brunei of course you'll get severe retribution.

She should have just cheated some random rich person instead.

That is why sometimes you need to look at who you are fucking with. A rich and powerful person is harder to fuck with compared to just a rich person.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK in this case i support this pappy. If you read the story of Dr Susan Lim well she deserves it.

Yes no shit the sister of the queen of brunei is rich but do you seriously want to fuck with her? She isn't just any ordinary rich person and nobody likes to be made a sucker and the difference is if you make a person that has power and let's be honest typically when a person has power he does have wealth which won't typically be the case the other way around a rich person doesn't neccessarily have connections or the power to influence things. Anyway if you make a powerful person look like an idiot like in susan lim's case by fucking around with someone from the royal family of brunei of course you'll get severe retribution.

She should have just cheated some random rich person instead.

That is why sometimes you need to look at who you are fucking with. A rich and powerful person is harder to fuck with compared to just a rich person.

Wrong if u study financial history in the last 400 years...u will know the most powerful people on earth are those old banker and financier families....even england in the 18th and 19 the century have to bow down to these banking syndicates.....remember the crash of 2008? There's this famous saying... " america doesn't rule the world....goldman Sachs rule the world"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong if u study financial history in the last 400 years...u will know the most powerful people on earth are those old banker and financier families....even england in the 18th and 19 the century have to bow down to these banking syndicates.....remember the crash of 2008? There's this famous saying... " america doesn't rule the world....goldman Sachs rule the world"

You are a retarded fuck.

Go read my posting again. I wrote you shouldn't try to fuck with a powerful person. I didn't claim the brunei royalty are the most powerful in the world. They are powerful enough to fuck a sinkie dr over and that's good enough.

N

notice

Actually this Dr Susan her face looks more like Northeastern China-chinese rather than local-chinese.

Her face got the Heilongjiang/Liaoning face look.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a retarded fuck.

Go read my posting again. I wrote you shouldn't try to fuck with a powerful person. I didn't claim the brunei royalty are the most powerful in the world. They are powerful enough to fuck a sinkie dr over and that's good enough.

yes yes and im here to correct you.....

u are talking about the difference between the rich and powerful and the merely the "rich",and bragging about what a big fark it is to be the brunei "royalty" when it dont make no shit difference what royalty u are....real power lies in real wealth,not whether ur the fucking queen of england or whatnot....brunei's economy has been going down the toilet since the 1990s and is only bolstered by their oil,and their oil is running out,they have reached peak oil production a long long time ago,and once that oil runs out poof their money runs out and they will be nothing more than what they truly are a bunch of monkeys like the rest of their monkey cousins java and malaysia and indonesia and the other shit brown countries....do u know the networth of brunei's soverign wealth fund?i believe its 40 billion,20 years ago our soverign wealth fund was 40 billion,today i believe the combined value of GIC and temasek is over 700 billion....brunei is passe and fuckshit so fuck ur brunei royalty

brunei dont even compare shit to corporations,market cap of exxon mobil is 400 billion and jp morgan 175 billion.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
assuming lawyers rate is $1100 per hr
2 lawyers
full day trial
at least $10000 per day per lawyer

thats for a good lawyer
SC 's rate are way above that

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes yes and im here to correct you.....

u are talking about the difference between the rich and powerful and the merely the "rich",and bragging about what a big fark it is to be the brunei "royalty" when it dont make no shit difference what royalty u are....real power lies in real wealth,not whether ur the fucking queen of england or whatnot....brunei's economy has been going down the toilet since the 1990s and is only bolstered by their oil,and their oil is running out,they have reached peak oil production a long long time ago,and once that oil runs out poof their money runs out and they will be nothing more than what they truly are a bunch of monkeys like the rest of their monkey cousins java and malaysia and indonesia and the other shit brown countries....do u know the networth of brunei's soverign wealth fund?i believe its 40 billion,20 years ago our soverign wealth fund was 40 billion,today i believe the combined value of GIC and temasek is over 700 billion....brunei is passe and fuckshit so fuck ur brunei royalty

brunei dont even compare shit to corporations,market cap of exxon mobil is 400 billion and jp morgan 175 billion.

nope i'm talking about the rich and powerful and merely rich like say peter lim or ong beng seng. That's all.

Queen of brunei and her sister etc aren't just merely rich these ppl have power.

Btw you sure the brunei ppl don't have power in sinkieland? Mind you the brunei king complained about it personally to lky and then lky went to get his underlings to fix this susan lim so before you write go and research ok fukctard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope i'm talking about the rich and powerful and merely rich like say peter lim or ong beng seng. That's all.

Queen of brunei and her sister etc aren't just merely rich these ppl have power.

Btw you sure the brunei ppl don't have power in sinkieland? Mind you the brunei king complained about it personally to lky and then lky went to get his underlings to fix this susan lim so before you write go and research ok fukctard.

well obviously,if u ask me to choose between brunei darassulum and this susan lim of course i would choose the sultan.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This Alvin POS have been sitting at a GRC for a long time. He steady steady eat bee hoon, ask to bark, bark. Sit sit. Shit shit..

Gay Loong Loong won't find another good doggie before 2016. Double consperm he'll be around as long as the 超级白are in power.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Essentially..this is greed and brings out the character of the individual....

LHL will have to drop him..otherwise the smear will still be there...