• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China restricts mooselims fasting in Xinjiang

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs: Wah china very bad ah we love moose lims woof woof!!!

*muslims bombed and terrorizes innocents*

Chinese dogs: Aiyah ok la only pay attention to chinese bombing and terrorizing.

China restricts Ramadan fasting in Xinjiang - Channel NewsAsia

China has banned civil servants, students and teachers in its mainly Muslim Xinjiang region from taking part in Ramadan fasting, government websites said, prompting condemnation from an exile group on Wednesday.

BEIJING: China has banned civil servants, students and teachers in its mainly Muslim Xinjiang region from taking part in Ramadan fasting, government websites said, prompting condemnation from an exile group on Wednesday.

China's ruling Communist party is officially atheist, and for years has restricted fasting in Xinjiang, home to the Uighur minority.

Xinjiang sees regular and often deadly clashes between Uighurs and state security forces, and Beijing has blamed recent deadly attacks elsewhere in China on militants seeking independence for the resource-rich region.

Rights groups blame tensions on religious and cultural restrictions placed on Uighurs and other minorities in the vast area, which abuts Central Asia.

Several government departments posted notices on their websites in recent days banning fasting during Ramadan, which began this weekend. During the holy month, the faithful fast from dawn to dusk.

The commercial affairs bureau of Turfan city said on its website Monday that "civil servants and students cannot take part in fasting and other religious activities".

The state-run Bozhou Radio and TV university said on its website that it would "enforce the ban on party members, teachers, and young people from taking part in Ramadan activities".

"We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe a Ramadan fast," it added.

A weather bureau in Qaraqash county in western Xinjiang said on its website that "in accordance with instructions from higher authorities", it "calls on all current and retired staff not to fast during Ramadan".

A state office which manages the Tarim River basin posted pictures of its staff wearing traditional Uighur "doppa" caps tucking into a group meal on Saturday.

"Although the meal coincided with the Muslim festival of Ramadan, the cadres who took part expressed a positive attitude and will lead the non-fasting," it said.

China has in the past said that restrictions on fasting are meant to ensure the health of government employees.

Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the exiled World Uyghur Congress, cited local sources as saying that authorities encouraged Uighurs to eat free meals on Monday, and inspected homes to check if the fast was being observed.

"China taking these kind of coercive measures, restricting the faith of Uighurs, will create more conflict," he said.

"We call on China to ensure religious freedom for Uighurs and stop political repression of Ramadan."

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The region once famed for being part of the Silk Road is now becoming like Iraq! I have still yet to visit and lay my hands on a authentic Xinjiang girl.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These Xinjiang ladies have one of the most beautiful faces you seen. Face feature a little European, eyes green or some blue, skin so smooth and fair. Very steam sial. Went there 4 5 times never forget these beautiful dames.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Xinjiang ladies have one of the most beautiful faces you seen. Face feature a little European, eyes green or some blue, skin so smooth and fair. Very steam sial. Went there 4 5 times never forget these beautiful dames.

You went there to sell your screws and in the end you paid for Xinjiang screws :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Field report please...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought i copyright mooselims liao............:biggrin:

seriously, better to use mooselimps...........more funny and proper grammar......a moose limps..........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You went there to sell your screws and in the end you paid for Xinjiang screws :biggrin:

no no law that time was working for American company dealing chemical, I not screwed up yet

Field report please...

13 years, long time ago liao, other than the beautiful face the other memorable thing is they shave but have some funny body smell not really odor guess it's the sheep they eat

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chinks are one of the few countries left that dare to go against this religion

Can you imagine if sinkie chinese dogs were the ones running china. They would open their legs big big and let everyone screw china. Chinese dogs are like this and they want all chinese including proud and racially aware chinese to become like them.