• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabinet Meeting yesterday

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL: Gan, any development on the lack of beds and patients lined along the corridors?

Gan: We are trying to do our best. These things are difficult.

LHL: Ok, update next week

LHL: Ng, you are next.

Ng: We are planning to buy a Joint Multi-Mission Ship that can accommodate more helicopters to help in humanitarian missions. The Philippines Typhoon is a case in point where we wanted to do more for our neighbours but limited by capability.

LHL: Lets fast track this.

Tharman: I can release funds as soon as possible.

TCH: We should consider building helipads for all hospitals. So far we only have this at 2.

VB: I think it is good idea. I remember the case of the Canadian YOG volunteer that had a heartache and we paid his bill. He told us that we are good people. It important that we reach out to those who need us.

Alfrescian
Loyal
you forgot that they are considering reducing the number of IPPT stations......

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong is truly a man of the people. If there is one man who will unite ASEAN with tales of his virtuous deeds alone, it is He. The cable car rescue was but a precursor to many brave deeds to expect from this living saint.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big ship is an aircraft carrier disguise....... put Apache Attack helicopters on it, it is more lethal than aircraft carrier//

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL: let's reduce the 2.4 km and the take away pull ups from ippt!

Ng: but according to mindef poll pull ups wasn't on top of the list

LHL: you fucking idiot my son told me it was very difficult to do pull ups just like i reduced NS from 2.5 to 2 years for Air lvl batch. You dumb fucking nigger you're here to just implement what i say

Ng: yes master but what must we do to make these sinkie peasants suffer you don't expect them to have it easier right? We need to implement something else so that they their suffering won't lessen it needs to be maintained instead of being reduced

LHL: yes that's right let's extend their reservist cycle and let's see increase the passing rate for the other stations they have to do more sit ups, faster shuttle run etc to pass.

Ng: Yes master.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chances are they will increase it to 3.2k, keep sit-ups/chin ups and take away shuttle run/broad jump...nothing original, just follow US masters...

that is plausible but they do everything according to goes the familee fares so I guess the spawn must be quite fit

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chances are they will increase it to 3.2k, keep sit-ups/chin ups and take away shuttle run/broad jump...nothing original, just follow US masters...

Yup. The rumour is 3km. Confirm take away is SBJ.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL:This farking Roy is giving me sleepless nights...
Sham:biggrin:on't worry boss,Torpedo Singh will sue his pant off...
LHL:Sue my foot ! Now the whole world know and make me the laughing stock...KNN
Sham:biggrin:on't worry master,u always win one 100% guarantee XO
LHL:Guarantee my lanjeow! Now this CPF thing is a ticking time bomb...I admit I don't know how we
end up like this...and Who is the mutherfarker to advise me to sue?...Better kee chiu !Don't siam !KNN!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB: I think it is good idea. I remember the case of the Canadian YOG volunteer that had a heartache and we paid his bill. He told us that we are good people. It important that we reach out to those who need us.

And our ex health minister LHK could express regret for spending money to save a sinkie baby life.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky: Gentlemen .... planning our "new office at New York" to be setup, we need more "sponsors" for our shopping spree ... oh I mean investment plans.
Shiny Head: But Sir .... we've been buying high and selling low most of the time, plus now we've got a new chairman who only knows how to cry out loud.
Cry Baby: Hey skin head .... what are you trying to say huh? I've got myself a few con-sultants to learn the trades from. I'll pick up the knowledge in no time.
Shiny Head: You know how to invest? You are only good in shipping vessels, besides you didn't contribute much to help the union members all this while.
Pinky: You 2 stop the argument will you? My wife need to shop and I'm sure we can "borrow it" from the peasants, you know what I'm saying?
Shiny Head: But we've just shifted the goal post again recently, shouldn't we wait and see?
Pinky: My mind already set. Skin head .. you better think of more creative ways to shift the goal post again to make the peasants fork out more donations.

To be continue by whoever ........