• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese are actually qite smart people

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chinese are actually quite smart people

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He's bloody wearing a pants without the help from his hands.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky not another race mentioned if not kenna called racist.

Honestly speaking when you put chinese do you feel unhindered at all you can just write whatever the fuck you like without being called racist.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look..no hands (as with sam on his seat less bike). Wonder is he also smart enough to pcc minus the golden palm? Or is that part 2?!:p

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh gay leh!

130701231925-hong-kong-july-1-protest-4-story-top.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese are actually quite smart people

Lets give credit when its due.. Not many people would be able to replicate his act.. Very impressive I must say..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.......originally shown and started in Jap game shows.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lets give credit when its due.. Not many people would be able to replicate his act.. Very impressive I must say..

I agree. This is what happens when ppl see this.

*fucking bias ppl when they see non chinese like say m&d, ang moh, shit skin do the pants pulling act without hands*: Wow this is amazing! Wow look at how skillful he is.

*fucking bias ppl when they see chinese person do the same exact act just that it's a chinese person doing it*: Wah! gay ah!!! eeeeee!!! yucks so gay and girly!

Tell me this is the type of reaction you see from some.