• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling 0 Lee Li Lian 1

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, I ask, 'where were you to kpkb when Sim Ann gave birth?'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sim_Ann

Instead of helping the poor, she spends time makes babies after winning her seat thereby showing just how self centered she is. So much for dedication. :rolleyes:

Now she's a mother it will mean even more time spent looking after the brat and less time to spare doing what she was elected for.

On the other hand PAP MPs put Singaporeans before themselves.

Remember this and vote wisely come 2016.

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of helping the poor, she spends time makes babies after winning her seat thereby showing just how self centered she is. So much for dedication. :rolleyes:

Now she's a mother it will mean even more time spent looking after the brat and less time to spare doing what she was elected for.

On the other hand PAP MPs put Singaporeans before themselves.

Remember this and vote wisely come 2016.

Once again, I ask, 'where were you to kpkb when Sim Ann gave birth?'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sim_Ann

Yah lor, what a fuck up character is that anal creature. If he doesn't post his stinky por lum par thoughts, nobody would know that he is that dumb. What a CCB twit.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tin Pei Ling said that she wanted to make baby after being elected. She did not.

i think she must be scared ok????

scared that when she does give birth to one .....come out a little puppy .....or one without an arsehole......

thats what happens to cheebyes who support an evil and corrupted regime that practices evil and immoral shit.........

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Salah Peiling said that she would NOT have a baby so as to focus on her community work. That, to me, exemplified the attitude of younger people that has led to our low birth rate.

Then again, a promise NOT to have a baby is a lot easier to keep than to have one. I mean, what if either she or her husband are barren?

Tin Pei Ling said that she wanted to make baby after being elected. She did not.