• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! Iraq's Christians face ISIS slaughter as country disintegrates .

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
'No place to hide': Iraq's Christians face ISIS slaughter as country disintegrates .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Evu2gni2ypE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what will happen to Singapore if the PAP is deposed of.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is all US government self appoint global policeman fault, US government and their lapdogs Japan, Vietnam, Australia and pinoy land has all it attention focus on PRC, they don't really have time for anything else such a confusing bunch of scumbags....:*::*::*:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS is financed by the Saudi Arabia and probably Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain too...........otherwise how to recruit so many men and weapons...............

as for training..............supplied by USA and Israel.............

Blackwater mercenaries are also on the ground helping them...........

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is some itchy ass of some Christian who are also too over zealous in converting people. That created a lot of backlash because of their own action. One of the backlash is "being killed" or slaughter for being Christian.

If they claim they die for Jesus, i say they grow some brain !

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
'No place to hide': Iraq's Christians face ISIS slaughter as country disintegrates .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Evu2gni2ypE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Praise be to the United Satanists of America.....

they were the same fuckrs who created the ISIS and wanted them to go and stir shit in Syria only to have these fuckers backfiring on them and now taking their Iraq apart....

i hope their efforts to villify islam has just gelled the whole of the Sunni/Shiite world against them and have the ultimate backfire....the slaughter of all those scheming zionists bastards who control taht fucked up country......