• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Braless Wimbledon Player

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is somewhat ironic that only days after a new study proved that women are being put off doing sport because of their breasts, we learn female Wimbledon players may have had to do away with their bras.
According to good old Pat Cash, who rightly thinks this situation is “ridiculous”, some women players at this year’s tournament have been forced to play bra-less following a clamp down on the all-white clothing rule.
"Some of the girls have been told to go back and change their bras and tops because they had slight colour on them,” Cash told BBC Radio 5 Live.
"I believe some of the girls didn’t have suitable sports bras and had to go without them. It has absolutely gone ridiculous."
23sew6b.jpg

I’m sorry. Did I just read that correctly? Play tennis sans brassiere? And professional tennis at that in front of a huge crowd? Well that might be just about OK for a few very lucky women on the tour, who aren’t so well endowed up top, but for most females, regardless of whether they are an athlete or not – that’s just tantamount to physical abuse.

This week a survey by the University of Portsmouth Breast Health Research Group found that nearly one in five women say their breasts are a barrier to exercise – because either they can’t find the right sports bra or they live in fear of the embarrassment that excessive breast movement can prompt.

While Naomi Broady, the British tennis player who lost in the second round on Wednesday, has managed to play not wearing a bra this week, (brilliantly no one knows whether she was forced out of it or not), the thought of playing without one, just from how it will look, is enough to put most women off their strawberries and cream. There are enough things already bouncing around on a tennis court thank you very much. (A quick straw poll of the office has already confirmed that shock, horror, most men hold entirely the opposite view).

But aesthetics aside, it just bloody hurts to do any form of sporting activity without support. And no, to all the wise guys reading this, sex doesn’t count. I have written before of my disdain for bras - but I am truly grateful for them during physical excerise, despite sports bras' many flaws.
Moreover, playing sport without the correct support for one’s breasts can actually be harmful to women’s bodies.

Professor Joanna Scurr, who led the Portsmouth University Research Group in Breast Health, says that if women do not wear the right sports bra, they risk harming the fragile Cooper's ligaments which, once damaged, are irreparable.

Well I shudder to think as to what she would make of the total pedants holding court in SW19.

Prof Scurr continues: "When the breasts are not supported appropriately and there is tension on the ligaments and skin of the breast, it can result in strain and over time this may lead to a stretching of the breasts' natural support, which could lead to permanent breast damage.”

Quite. And while we await to hear which players were fell victim to this new clampdown (I’m sure this is the best assignment male sports reporters down at Wimbledon have ever been given), I am packing my slightly greying sports bra for a tennis match with my husband later on today – much to the immense gratitude of the people down at our local park.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Women are not supposed to play sport. They're supposed to stay at home, cook, clean and have babies.

That's why their breasts aren't designed to be bounced around in a sports arena. They are a sex accessory and for breast feeding.

Humans mess with nature at their own peril.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time samething happened in girls school i think. Must wear only white bra. I duuno what happened if you wear coloured ones.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
go gargle a grenade :kma:

Women are not supposed to play sport. They're supposed to stay at home, cook, clean and have babies.

That's why their breasts aren't designed to be bounced around in a sports arena. They are a sex accessory and for breast feeding.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice how that woman in the picture didn't give a fuck and played bra less.

A muslim woman or rather a "pious" muslim woman would never have done that.

Imagine if a sinkie woman was in that situation.

Well forget it lose the match she won't play.

So if you have sinkie woman, "pious" mudslime woman in the match automatic loss.

Or maybe find a way to blame wimbeldon. Either jihad or AWARE on fuck up wimbeldon. Who says must wear all white?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh women breasts are the same size as cow. Keep drinking cow milk with coffee and tea and one day will have the same breast size.

Just change her to a sinkie girl or a "pious" mudslime with no tits and they would give a fuck.

The ang moh women that give a fuck want the bras to hold their breasts for medical reasons.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand this...since competition rule says must wear white..than wear white lah...dont tell me white colour bras etc is so hard to find....if dont have can always get one from PAppie women MPs...i bet they have heaps

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
theew was one lady female ballet dancer who dont wear her panties
she only waer her white dancing tights when performing

so alot of british men in the threathre was aroused when she jump up high and spread her legs
those guys had to use some imagination
becos the tights were thin and her pubic are like black black thru the tights

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS, I followed the daily coverage of the women players
all got wear, also the Williams's sisters exposed white bra.
No prize for guessing what colour panties they wear.
But if the Williams's sisters play braless, I off my TV.
I want to see Ana Ivanovic play braless.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For once I agree with you , will up your points when I return all favours :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

also a training accessory for my palms / fingers....good for my future job as either a karang kuni or a trishaw rider to announce my arrival /departure :p
at least till the pappies revise the cpf rules :mad:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone should start wearing matching skin color panty; and creative
light hairy front spot to go with it.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure I will throw out all my meals ate if the braless player body move one direction while their boobs remained as is due to inertia!

Can you imagine that?