• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

46 arrested in island-wide police operation

Micron

Alfrescian
Loyal

46 arrested in island-wide police operation

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pZlpTZyMR9Q?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

AsiaOne
Friday, Jun 27, 2014

SINGAPORE - Police arrested 46 people for various criminal offences during an island-wide operation that took place on June 25 and 26, 2014.

Officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and the six Police Land Divisions collaborated to nab 41 men and five women. Their offences include cheating, criminal breach of trust, theft and unlicensed moneylending.

Investigations are on-going.

Deputy Director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Assistant Commissioner of Police Florence Chua commended the officers for their perseverance which resulted in the successful operation.

She said, "Police take a stern view of those who have disregard for the law and we will continue to relentlessly hunt and bring criminals to justice."

[email protected]

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies hokkien: why they dare not fight with police? :biggrin: langgar their police cars then run lah!

What happened? Driver rams into police car at Owen Road
Posted on 28 June 2014**|**15,834 views**|**54 comments

More Sharing Services

Stomper*Alfred*said this driver rammed into a police car along Owen Road.

The Stomper said this incident took place at 2.30am today (June 28).

In a phone conversation with the Stomper, the Stomper said:

"At 2.30am today (June 28), I witnessed a driver ramming into a police car at Owen Road.

"From what I saw, he had hit the police car after refusing to get out from the vehicle for an inspection."

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened? Driver rams into police car at Owen Road
Posted on 28 June 2014**|**15,834 views**|**54 comments

More Sharing Services

Stomper*Alfred*said this driver rammed into a police car along Owen Road.

The Stomper said this incident took place at 2.30am today (June 28).

In a phone conversation with the Stomper, the Stomper said:

"At 2.30am today (June 28), I witnessed a driver ramming into a police car at Owen Road.

"From what I saw, he had hit the police car after refusing to get out from the vehicle for an inspection."

lianbeng replies hokkien: this is one ah siao lor! :biggrin: