• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Race riot in Mudland soon?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want another May 13, Zul Noordin asks ‘extremists’ who question Allah decision

zulkifli_nordin_(540x360).jpg

Former Perkasa deputy president Datuk Zulkifli Noordin has labelled those who commented against the recent Federal Court ruling on the Allah issue as "rude and insolent" and questioned whether these people wanted another May 13-like riots.

He said not only did these religious extremists show disrespect to the Federal Court decision, they had challenged the Muslim community with threats of continuing to use the word Allah in churches and in their worship.

"If this is not insolent and rude, I don't know what other label can be levelled against these religious extremists," he wrote in his blog zul4kulim.blogspot.com in a posting titled "13-May 2.0?".

He added that the comments made on websites regarding the Federal Court ruling – which denied the Catholic Church leave to appeal against the ban on the use of the word Allah in its internal publication, Herald – showed that their attitude was even "lower than animals".

Zulkifli also warned these religious extremists not to test the patience of Muslims, adding that while followers of Islam were tolerant and patient, they were only that way to those who practised mutual respect.

"You claim Jesus taught Christians to love, but you are not emulating this, instead you appear to be uncultured and uncivilised," he added.

Zulkifli also said he was convinced that many Christians who truly followed the teachings of Jesus would not agree with the stand of the extremists in not accepting the Federal Court ruling.

As such, he urged these groups to respect the court decision, the Federal Constitution and the sensitivity of other religions including Islam and Christianity.

"Otherwise you are truly insolent and rude," he said.

He added that if these extremist groups did not stop their provocation, they were merely creating conditions for another May 13.

"Or is it that what you want, a 13-May 2.0?

"We peace-loving Malaysians do not want it because we realise the suffering and hardship caused by the insolent, chauvinist and religious extremists," he wrote in Malay, each time using the word "biaDap" for insolent, with a capital D in the middle.

He also wrote that the extremists and their supporters had hailed Attorney-General Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail who said that no action would be taken against The Bible Society of Malaysia over the 321 Bibles in Malay and Iban languages that were seized by the Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais).

"Although it was very clear that the Bibles contravened Section 9 of the 1988 Selangor enactment, they were full of praise for the A-G.

"They even pressured Mais (Selangor Islamic Religious Council) to abide by the decision, and not only that, they even dared to demand the return of the Bibles," he wrote. – June 27, 2014.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...sts-who-question-allah-d#sthash.pWbK5RxW.dpuf

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good good,let these idiots kill each other please....buddhist,muslim.christian and jews should have one big war.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what is our Foreign Trash from Malaysia Tonychat doing about this?

Is he going to protest outside the Agong's palace? Or again just be ball-less once again?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a matter of time before the killing begins. Muslims are crazies.

Yup, so long as there are Muslims around, there will never be any peace. Even when the whole region are Muslims, they fight among themselves. Just look at Middle East. The peace time we are having now in this region is only forever. Islam is a religion of violence and hatred, it won't take long for them to show their true colour.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day will come when East Malaysian Christians wake up to the truth..... that they would be better off independent rather than struggling as 2nd class citizens .........

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day will come when East Malaysian Christians wake up to the truth..... that they would be better off independent rather than struggling as 2nd class citizens .........

East Malaysians have been screwed by the Malays ...all the oil and timber money went to UMNO, leaving scraps in the states. Then UMNO cronies running the states took the scraps, leaving nothing for the people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Malaysians have been screwed by the Malays ...all the oil and timber money went to UMNO, leaving scraps in the states. Then UMNO cronies running the states took the scraps, leaving nothing for the people.

But but but.......... aren't those east m&ds malays? I mean sarawakians or sabahdians if they are non chinese aren't they malay?

You see this very interesting thing here. Those native sabah ppl or from sarawak won't say a fucking thing about getting ripped off by the mainland m&ds but probably try to find ways to bully the chinese living there.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But but but.......... aren't those east m&ds malays? I mean sarawakians or sabahdians if they are non chinese aren't they malay?

You see this very interesting thing here. Those native sabah ppl or from sarawak won't say a fucking thing about getting ripped off by the mainland m&ds but probably try to find ways to bully the chinese living there.

The natives of Sabah and Sarawak are not Malays. The Malays were sent there by UMNO to take control of the states. The natives will have no qualms chopping off the heads of the Malays and eating it up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The natives of Sabah and Sarawak are not Malays. The Malays were sent there by UMNO to take control of the states. The natives will have no qualms chopping off the heads of the Malays and eating it up.

Ok but you notice something and this is very important here. When the m&ds do it does anyone ever complain or even bring it up? In fact i think you might be the first one to post about this in this forum and i am the first one to determine they are not malays by any chance yet does anyone ever say these mudlays are racists for doing this?

Then we have countless accusations of chinese ppl being racists everywhere in HK cos of the filippino maids issue, in tibet, in singapore where chinese are just automatically racists just for being the majority.

This is nonsense and rubbish and it's also due to the fault of these chinese dogs or lazy chinese with the tidah apa attitude like heck care and just allow m&ds and shit skins to complain and misbehave over nothing.

These m&ds should be named as the biggest racists and sarawak and sabah should be free from mudland and be free countries.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope for racial war...............not just riots...........then spread to S'pore and Indonesia............

more chaotic the better...............end like up Rwanda.................

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok but you notice something and this is very important here. When the m&ds do it does anyone ever complain or even bring it up? In fact i think you might be the first one to post about this in this forum and i am the first one to determine they are not malays by any chance yet does anyone ever say these mudlays are racists for doing this?

Then we have countless accusations of chinese ppl being racists everywhere in HK cos of the filippino maids issue, in tibet, in singapore where chinese are just automatically racists just for being the majority.

This is nonsense and rubbish and it's also due to the fault of these chinese dogs or lazy chinese with the tidah apa attitude like heck care and just allow m&ds and shit skins to complain and misbehave over nothing.

These m&ds should be named as the biggest racists and sarawak and sabah should be free from mudland and be free countries.

I totally agree with you that the Malays in mudland are racists. They feed off the natives of East Malaysia and the Chinese. If the Chinese quit Malaysia and the East Malaysian states break off, Malaysia is toast.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese must use a Godly figure to take on the Muslim, agree?

Play fire with fire?

Let suggest what God to use:

1. Tua Pek Kong, ok?

2. Tua Ya Pek, ok?

3. Su Mo Kong, ok?

4. 八仙过海, ok?

5. Buddha, ok?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese should leave these m&d tribes to die from virus disease warfare by evil white in the 1600-1800s period to extinct them completely.

Even the Chinese Muslim did better than this dickhead m&d tribe people.

Hey hello! there are Chinese Muslims too, not forget that?

I totally agree with you that the Malays in mudland are racists. They feed off the natives of East Malaysia and the Chinese. If the Chinese quit Malaysia and the East Malaysian states break off, Malaysia is toast.