• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone's house kana invaded by giant butterflies/moths ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read about this in the news weeks ago but only yesterday saw one in my house............:(

it's huge............:eek:

i did what i had to do.............with a rolled-up newspaper........

tonight another one...........aiyoh........

why these giant moths/butterflies force me to accumulate bad karma..........?:(

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
been seeing them quite a bit. some people believe its dead souls coming back to visit
dunno whther true or not............

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
read about this in the news weeks ago but only yesterday saw one in my house............:(

You hit one soon the whole families would be running after you and 7th month coming soon too

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the same experience in year 1971, on the night of my father soul return to the house (in Chinatown), a very big moth (1 foot big, black and white colour) came into the house and rest on the wall. All the family members keeping very quiet and scare to disturb the moth, it fly off the next morning and never see the same kind of moth untill now.

been seeing them quite a bit. some people believe its dead souls coming back to visit
dunno whther true or not............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Atlas moths are like the largest in the world. Damn scary looking and their wings have eyes on them so that their predators think it's some animal their predators hunting them.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang or place mothballs at your windows and doors.........

Dun understand which fucking idiots used mothballs as deodorant in urinals..........and every idiotic fucker mother son followed.....

Mothballs are not deodorant.....it stinks!!!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

you killed it? could be 1 of your ancestors paying you a visit? Oh and btw, was there a massacre recently to trigger this ..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you killed it? could be 1 of your ancestors paying you a visit? Oh and btw, was there a massacre recently to trigger this ..

kill.................kill...................kill.....................

as the saying goes...................

meet a god, kill a god....................meet a buddha, kill a buddha................

i rather kill wrongly than spare one..................

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang or place mothballs at your windows and doors.........

Dun understand which fucking idiots used mothballs as deodorant in urinals..........and every idiotic fucker mother son followed.....

Mothballs are not deodorant.....it stinks!!!
It's there for you to aim