• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Thieves caught by isis gets hand chopped off (very pleasant to watch)

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 Thieves caught by isis gets hand chopped off (graphic)

Honestly speaking i really wonder why ppl need to put graphic or beware to warn ppl when the title already describes something that will shock someone.

Frankly speaking, are you a char bor? I see you keep whining about the same thing when others have moved on. If you are a char bor, can I fuck you? :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 Thieves caught by isis gets hand chopped off (graphic)

Frankly speaking, are you a char bor? I see you keep whining about the same thing when others have moved on. If you are a char bor, can I fuck you? :biggrin:

Be safe not sorry , wear condom please :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, why are you posting this video? Are you implying that thieves should have their hands cut?

Who are you calling a thief?

Do you have proof he has stolen money from ordinary citizens?

Own up and apologize!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, why are you posting this video? Are you implying that thieves should have their hands cut?

Who are you calling a thief?

Do you have proof he has stolen money from ordinary citizens?

Own up and apologize!

I'm posting what the video shows. I'm not judging anything. WTF. Another weirdo.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm posting what the video shows. I'm not judging anything. WTF. Another weirdo.

I think you are insinuating that our leaders are thieves! Posting this video and suggesting what judgments thieves should receive from the common people. You are inciting violence! I think i have to call the police now. This is serious.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are insinuating that our leaders are thieves! Posting this video and suggesting what judgments thieves should receive from the common people. You are inciting violence! I think i have to call the police now. This is serious.

OK nigger.