• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng confessed he does not have the real "facts" about CPF!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10513422_684832104887430_4216144603790849056_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely u cannot be that retarded....70% growth over 16 years is about 3% growth annualized.that's 3% growth per year...and that's for the median income...I'm pretty sure low income earners experiences much lower growth.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely u cannot be that retarded....70% growth over 16 years is about 3% growth annualized.that's 3% growth per year...and that's for the median income...I'm pretty sure low income earners experiences much lower growth.

And retarded Sinkie still could not figure out that with an estimated 3% growth 'analised', he is living with an inflation of at least 5.0% or more also 'analised'.

Maybe the Sinkie got anal-ed by the PAP so many times that figures don't mean much to them. LoL

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously this is the overall median gross wage..... gosh...you are seriously retarded.

u obviously do not understand.....that 70% increase in wages from the year 1996 to 2012 is derived from annualized increase of 3% per year,compounded over 16 years.....that is what ROY was talking about wages have been increasing by slightly over 2.5% PER YEAR.....u fucking moron,not only u are using the wrong figures to make ur wrong stupid fucktard assumptions....this clearly shows PAP IB have no brains when it comes to finance or economics or law.

and Minimum Sum have been increasing on average 5.6% per year.....MORE THAN OUR WAGES BEEN INCREASING.HOW CAN THE RATE OF OUR SAVINGS OUTPACE THE RATE OF OUR WAGES GROWTH????

Minimum sum in 2003 was $80,000 in 2014 it is $155,000.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
u obviously do not understand.....that 70% increase in wages from the year 1996 to 2012 is derived from annualized increase of 3% per year,compounded over 16 years.....that is what ROY was talking about wages have been increasing by slightly over 2.5% PER YEAR.....u fucking moron,not only u are using the wrong figures to make ur wrong stupid fucktard assumptions....this clearly shows PAP IB have no brains when it comes to finance or economics or law.

and Minimum Sum have been increasing on average 5.6% per year.....MORE THAN OUR WAGES BEEN INCREASING.HOW CAN THE RATE OF OUR SAVINGS OUTPACE THE RATE OF OUR WAGES GROWTH????

Minimum sum in 2003 was $80,000 in 2014 it is $155,000.

And with earnings being annalised at just over 2.5% per year and inflation annalised to at least more than 5% per year and Min Sum increasing avg 5.6% per year...

Wow, Sinkies are not only being ANNALISED twice or more per year but they DO NOT EVEN KNOW that they are being ANNALISED! LoL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you do keep going after Ordinary Roy? He has no research team to help him ...he does as best as he can on his own. And what he has done is more than the contributions of the millionaire scholars working for the ministers.

Take a nap and watch USA play Germany.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah! what i am interested to know is how i can get back my hard earned CPF money which they promised decade ago. why your guys argued over the 70%, 30%, inflation...etc for what.

Ask LHL wants to give us back or not if not than we mount a maga protest lah. see how many peasant he can jailed. It is futile every time on NATO.

And retarded Sinkie still could not figure out that with an estimated 3% growth 'analised', he is living with an inflation of at least 5.0% or more also 'analised'.

Maybe the Sinkie got anal-ed by the PAP so many times that figures don't mean much to them. LoL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not about his half bake data, it's more about the big picture. roy is young and immature, sorry to say. besides, government want sinkies to be cohesive and the leeder started setting example by suing the average sinkie, roy. i suggest to the leeder to pick on a malay or an indian.

hmmm....i am planning my next step to sue ST, maybe get crowd funding as well. oh, yes, please remember to buy ST shares, their shares all time high and i am very sure it will go higher with no ceiling one.:kma:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP losers..it doesn't matter if Roy got real infor or not..

what really matters is the fucking PM of yours will sue its own people.. this is the type of PM sinkieland has... the sinkie PM... take a hard look..!!!!