• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Northern Italy

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Working Italians have their breakfasts very chop chop. Get a coffee and a pastry stand around makan then bugger off quickly

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh crap, next two weeks same roti breakfast liao

[video=youtube;FWfrDhZSDzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfrDhZSDzg[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Working Italians have their breakfasts very chop chop. Get a coffee and a pastry stand around makan then bugger off quickly

buon giorno. si. it's very hard to pick up chicks as they gulp their expresso or macchiato and go. but some lau kway bu's hang around to chat. marjojohn would be glad. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
buon giorno. si. it's very hard to pick up chicks as they gulp their expresso or macchiato and go. but some lau kway bu's hang around to chat. marjojohn would be glad. :p

Hard to pick chicks because I have company

Came back to Duomo to check out sunset light on the cathedral, really beautiful

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this good looking couple just arrived in venezia today for their weekend wedding.

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning market very surprised veges and fruites cheaper than in Thailand but seafood is very expensive

[URL

=http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/joetys/media/SBF%202/83D74FF6-59A4-45AF-BF94-4362D4C3CFC8.jpg.html]
83D74FF6-59A4-45AF-BF94-4362D4C3CFC8.jpg
[/URL]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the river Ardige in Ponte Pietra a restaurant by the name Osteria. Beautiful view beautiful restaurant with more than 800 wine labels.

one of the best Amarone I've had, a local vineyard close by here, love wine like this, deceiving. Soft, unassuming, light to medium, but before you realized you're face to face with a temptress waiting to devour you but you feel so happy to just surrender yourself.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
An hour ago

[video=youtube;Yoxb_lfnQDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoxb_lfnQDE[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raining in Florence today so didn't go far for dinner just downstairs of the hotel a pizzeria Tira Baralla for a simple meal

Very cosy

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Genoa is a coastal city in Italy so obviously its seafood is the best here.

Panson restaurant tonight

Mussels in white wine sauce

Seafood soup

Typical Genoa green pasta

Grilled seabass

Sword fish

Surprisingly meal costs only S$130

Goodnight

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Back to Milan, started here ending here. Will spend 2 more nights here.

So far the trip had brought me from Milan to Verona, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Chianti, Genoa and now here. Went to shop at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II one of the oldest shopping malls in the world started in 1877.

[video=youtube;X-1DY4CQj7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-1DY4CQj7g[/video]

At Ristorante Galaria

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Singapore name seems to be popular found this here

Taste not too bad

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok some more photos in Milan

An old castle in Milan

Central Rail Station of Milan

Galeria at night

A single seater Renault on charge near the railway station

Water delivery on a tuk tuk

BMW i8 on display at the shopping area

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here are some pix of Verona, I'd posted some photos of my lunch there by the river before.

The crowded city center

Day

Night

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are in Milan, do drop by at Via Monte Napoleone in Centro Milan. That's where all the branded shops are located. Used to always buy Ferragamo shoes and apparels for my wife during my several working trips to Varese and Como back then. Also, you can claim for tax refund above certain amount of purchase (forgot how much already).

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When you are in Milan, do drop by at Via Monte Napoleone in Centro Milan. That's where all the branded shops are located. Used to always buy Ferragamo shoes and apparels for my wife during my several working trips to Varese and Como back then. Also, you can claim for tax refund above certain amount of purchase (forgot how much already).

Thanks. We did. Spent lots of time and $ there. Generally can get back about 15% back.