• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmos have great faith in God

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
They believe God provides for their daily needs like how birds are being fed everyday in the wilderness. Ain't this great? Singaporeans dumb work so hard and save so much money in CFP cannot takeout one har? Save for FISH?

Saving for a rainy day? 1 in 4 Americans don't.

Twenty-six percent of Americans have no emergency savings of any kind, and a majority have less emergency saving than experts recommend, according to a study from Bankrate. Even as the rest of the economy improves, the US savings rate has been trending downward for decades.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Singaporeans dumb work so hard and save so much money in CFP cannot takeout one har? Save for FISH?...Saving for a rainy day? 1 in 4 Americans don't...Twenty-six percent of Americans have no emergency savings of any kind, and a majority have less emergency saving than experts recommend, according to a study from Bankrate. Even as the rest of the economy improves, the US savings rate has been trending downward for decades.

CPF is compulsory saving scheme. You don't a choice. In USA, no such saving scheme, so Americans spend as they earn. If cannot earn, go on welfare and still can survive. In sinkapoo, where got welfare? You die your business.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
When there is a financial crisis where most of us still holding a job, the ang mo very tua kee.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has no shortage of fucktards.I believe we have a religious percentage of 70%.that is pretty fucking high for a first world country...countries like Norway only has 21% religion...hong Kong 23% australia 32% new zealand 33% even Taiwan only has 43% religious and south Korea 32%....no wonder our country is so fucking stupid and backwards.

edit:even china only has 46% religious.....fucking hell can someone tell me how the fuck am i born in such a daft and stupid country?the only first world country where 70% of people are religious my god!!!!!!!!we can almost compete with one of those muslim countries....

these are countries which has 70% or higher religion.....india 79%,malaysia 95%,Philippines 96%,iraq 86%,

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belief in a god (or gods) belongs in history. Societies in the past believed that some great divinity had control over nature and our lives. Those that still hold on to this belief today are only holding on to a past belief. The only thing modern societies still keep from this past are certain laws to maintain social order and stories for moral teachings and movie making.

Cheers!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
believing in a snaking snake, a talking donkey and god fucked a 12-14 virgin mary,,,, ya,,, and not forgetting paedophile priests, con man con hee, and magician lawrence khong

AhLeePaPa

Alfrescian
Loyal
THAT is the baic reason that Ang Moh are STUPID n bought many many problems to this world.
I every day fuck their CB GOD KNN.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
believing in a snaking snake, a talking donkey and god fucked a 12-14 virgin mary,,,, ya,,, and not forgetting paedophile priests, con man con hee, and magician lawrence khong

Talking snake, virgin birth, God becoming man to save the world, rising from death and promise of after life are outdated made beliefs. Trust me, there are still gong kias and gong chees holding strongly to these bullshits despite evidences against them..This is one thing I still don't understand.