• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros forever......S&P is screwed.....USA is screwed!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the USA thinks it can use its S&P rating agency to continue to defraud the world and for geo-political reasons......

Only idiots Tamponsek and GICunt and MAShit will fall for it.......because they're unscrupulous and greedy.......that's why.

uoFNUFM.png

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credibility and respect must be earn.
How could Russia and China build that kind of rating agency though I strongly support to break any monopoly?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Credibility and respect must be earn.
How could Russia and China build that kind of rating agency though I strongly support to break any monopoly?

i doubt so,u think us rating agencies are credible and reliable?for all i know they are about as clueless as anyone,look at the bottom of the article they are still being blamed for us 2008 crisis,when rampant trading of toxic assets and insane overleveraging was going on with some companies overleverage as much as 43 times their companies assets.

obviously credibility and respect are earned other ways,like PAP which uses propaganda,disinformation,dissemination and lawsuits.