• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Sultan's RM4.5 BILLION windfall

Yesterday(Saturday), I read in Spore New Straits times that R &F is still reclaiming the land and they are going to finish the whole development in 5-7 years. OMG! Can you do it that fast?? Marina Bay Sands was built after the land was reclaimed more than 20 years ago.

What if Sumatera kena earthquake. All the high rise buildings sure goyang-goyang(shaking). Can R & F buildings survived? It will not only be a ghost town. Safety issues will come into play. Political scenes will be in chaos and it will affect other developments too.

Quite disheartened with what is happening to JB lately... haiiiii!!

Princess cove in straits times 28062014.jpg

Last edited:

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Sultan's RM4.5 BILLION windfall

Yesterday(Saturday), I read in Spore New Straits times that R &F is still reclaiming the land and they are going to finish the whole development in 5-7 years. OMG! Can you do it that fast?? Marina Bay Sands was built after the land was reclaimed more than 20 years ago.

What if Sumatera kena earthquake. All the high rise buildings sure goyang-goyang(shaking). Can R & F buildings survived? It will not only be a ghost town. Safety issues will come into play. Political scenes will be in chaos and it will affect other developments too.

Quite disheartened with what is happening to JB lately... haiiiii!!

View attachment 15840

Sigh x 2... I am very worried about my investment in Iskandar now too... The sultan is just concerned with making a quick buck... With so many properties upcoming, how can the small market sustain... :(

We can only buy for own stay now. The question now is, do you feel safe holding onto your property in Iskandar, given how politically flexible it is?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting a bit worried as well as Country Garden and R&F have screwed up the supply of condos and residential units near Causeway. So it means those who had purchased Setia Sky 88 or others etc will have to face the competition of all these almost 50,000 units. Cmon, That's about 5000 HDB flats and a few times of Woodands.

Imagine when they TOP at the same time, I am afraid even if you lower rent to RM 100 per month for a penthouse unit, there wont be any takers

Sigh x 2... I am very worried about my investment in Iskandar now too... The sultan is just concerned with making a quick buck... With so many properties upcoming, how can the small market sustain... :(

We can only buy for own stay now. The question now is, do you feel safe holding onto your property in Iskandar, given how politically flexible it is?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to have a look yesterday. Carpark was filled with MY cars instead of SG cars. Overall, it looks not too bad indeed, with gd quality materials, fully furnished, beautiful landscaping and convenient location to CIQ. Overall, I feel it is a better buy than Country Garden, but just my opinion only....

I registered my interest for the shop lots instead of the condo units though. Not a condo fan.....haha

Lastly, my biggest question for this project is the same as many other visitors. With the entire coastline taken up by R&F, just where is the RTS going to be situated? The property agent couldn't ans too, but she said it will have to be within their area.....

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I supposed by right it should be in the place where R&F is supposed to be. But that Johor Sultan see RM 4.5 BILLION ( 4500 million ok? ) and couldn't resist the tempt.

So he sold the land and now RTS to JB may be cancelled or shift to a more ulu place within JB. I mean, it don't have to be near the coast anyway. It could ne in Taman Molek or Setia Tropika.. ulu place where land is cheap so Sultan wont sell it again

Went to have a look yesterday. Carpark was filled with MY cars instead of SG cars. Overall, it looks not too bad indeed, with gd quality materials, fully furnished, beautiful landscaping and convenient location to CIQ. Overall, I feel it is a better buy than Country Garden, but just my opinion only....

I registered my interest for the shop lots instead of the condo units though. Not a condo fan.....haha

Lastly, my biggest question for this project is the same as many other visitors. With the entire coastline taken up by R&F, just where is the RTS going to be situated? The property agent couldn't ans too, but she said it will have to be within their area.....

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did a loI found out where the RTS station will be..

But my info is only valid based on the presentation material by Prof. Datuk Ismail Ibrahim, Chief Executive of Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) on 25 Jun 2014..

The RTS station will be at CIQ...
Basically, the MRT track from Woodlands will eventually follow the existing causeway..

Got planning diagram in the material..

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such a huge amount invested already by the China developer I wouldn't be surprised if the China developer sponsor the planning and integration of the RTS for the Johor state govt. Save them the effort and the cost.
Princess cove also benefit by having the MRT system integrated directly into their development. It would be a very strong selling point.
Direct access to Shenton way

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what I heard from the R&F sales people, they are not doing like what country garden is doing building all units at one go, only the 15 blocks are confirmed. So the rest of the site they can reclaim more land to fit in the station or change design somewhere? Just guessing haha.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 blocks is a lot leh. I remember Pine Tree only 1 or 2 block.. Puteri Cove got 2 towers for launch and easily 1000 units for the 3 towers already. Imagine 15 blocks...if they price it competitively at say RM 600psf still ok la.. but I am afraid price may start at RM 1000psf because its near to MRT

From what I heard from the R&F sales people, they are not doing like what country garden is doing building all units at one go, only the 15 blocks are confirmed. So the rest of the site they can reclaim more land to fit in the station or change design somewhere? Just guessing haha.

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear PuteriWorld

I spoke to the agent at R&F and was told that average launch price is approx Rm900psf, so you should be able to get a unit below Rm1000psf.

15 blocks is a lot leh. I remember Pine Tree only 1 or 2 block.. Puteri Cove got 2 towers for launch and easily 1000 units for the 3 towers already. Imagine 15 blocks...if they price it competitively at say RM 600psf still ok la.. but I am afraid price may start at RM 1000psf because its near to MRT

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the units layout pretty bad...

Only 1 choice of design type optimum for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom respectively...

My agent friend told me that for optimum rental yield.. Go for 2 bedroom...
But it will be even tougher to offload 2 bedroom as compared to 3 bedroom because of the 1 mil restriction ..

Bascially, you can only offload to forigners or Singaporeans because FEW JOHORIANS can afford these pricing..

This will be a long term investment ....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM900psf shd be those 2-3 floor level and without a proper view. But if its really near to MRT, it may sound like a good buy at RM 700k or so

Dear PuteriWorld

I spoke to the agent at R&F and was told that average launch price is approx Rm900psf, so you should be able to get a unit below Rm1000psf.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
From PH's thread, remind me of R&F..think i got v good view overlook at R&F from SG...:biggrin:.
China condo/buildings have nice lighting at night..:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Puteri cove 3 towers got 1000 units? But for R&F 15 blocks I recall the sales person say only around 3000 units. One floor only 8 unit and 4 lifts per floor, total 30 or 30 something floors with the first few floors being shopping centre.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
From PH's thread, remind me of R&F..think i got v good view overlook at R&F from SG...:biggrin:.
China condo/buildings have nice lighting at night..:rolleyes:

seems a lot of malaysian is saying this r&f project is triple H project.

hoot , hoot, hoot.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rarely say condos are hootable. But this one really seems hootable! :biggrin:

not really lar. i don't see how it could be a good investment. even the mrt link is not confirmed. 1000psf in jb. how much can a 500sft studio rent out? 2k? can cover loan meh? can singaproean buy this r&f at 500k rm? if not, 1m @ 80% loan the cash outlay is 200k++, how to cover with rental?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really lar. i don't see how it could be a good investment. even the mrt link is not confirmed. 1000psf in jb. how much can a 500sft studio rent out? 2k? can cover loan meh? can singaproean buy this r&f at 500k rm? if not, 1m @ 80% loan the cash outlay is 200k++, how to cover with rental?

1-2 bedroom seems good for Malaysians to invest. 3 bedroom is risky unless holding power is good. $1000 RM psf is $400 SGD psf. 3x cheaper than SG condo next to MRT station in e north. Retirees will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.