• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this one can hoot?:p

Assuming a low floor 3 bedder at 1,200 sq ft cost RM 1.08m (1,200 sq ft x 900 psf), 20% down payment with 30 years instalment & interest rate of 4.3%, we are looking at RM 4,300 monthly instalment. Convert that to SGD at 2.56 and we are looking at S$1,700 monthly.

For the daily commuters, Princess Cove (at S$1,700 monthly rent) is roughly equivalent to a Woodlands 5 room HDB flat at S$2,300 per monthly. This is assuming Princess Cove will be an integrated development within walking distance to future RTS. So I think it is doable at RM 900 psf, but there's some investment risk due to the large upcoming number of condos in JB city centre & Danga Bay.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming a low floor 3 bedder at 1,200 sq ft cost RM 1.08m (1,200 sq ft x 900 psf), 20% down payment with 30 years instalment & interest rate of 4.3%, we are looking at RM 4,300 monthly instalment. Convert that to SGD at 2.56 and we are looking at S$1,700 monthly.

For the daily commuters, Princess Cove (at S$1,700 monthly rent) is roughly equivalent to a Woodlands 5 room HDB flat at S$2,300 per monthly. This is assuming Princess Cove will be an integrated development within walking distance to future RTS. So I think it is doable at RM 900 psf, but there's some investment risk due to the large upcoming number of condos in JB city centre & Danga Bay.

E max size is 1079. Upkeep e place will not be cheap.
But, can walk to n fro..:p

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• princess cove.jpg
    princess cove.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 588

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
They bought the land at 890psf. Second most highly priced in the city. 30,000 units coming. When the train arrived, it will be already jam packed as locals could have boarded the train from previous stations. Imagine the jam at the Malaysian custom every morning. It will be worst than Singapore Mrt station during the rush hours.

See http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/06/24/RF-plans-to-expand-beyond-Iskandar.aspx/

Question is whether there will be a lot of other stations though, besides the main RTS stop scheduled to open in 2019? It's not so simple to build an MRT network. You need a lot of soil investigation etc, which apparently haven't started in Johor yet. The main RTS stop should be relatively straight forward if it's overhead, and stops at Tanjong Puteri.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
1079,~1074 = 3 bedder;2+1.
~87x = 2 bedder. np, i just go there and bio something else..:biggrin:

Thanks Bro. I will check it out next weekend. Curious SG friends coming to visit me this weekend.... But being so small, it may just feel like living in SG. Maybe can buy the retail units instead....LOL

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro. I will check it out next weekend. Curious SG friends coming to visit me this weekend.... But being so small, it may just feel like living in SG. Maybe can buy the retail units instead....LOL

Where is the showroom eh? I will check out next week too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property gallery for Johor coastal town attracts 10,000 visitors
Jun 25, 2014

The opening of the sales gallery for R&F Princess Cove, a 116-acre integrated coastal township by China-based developer R&F Properties, has received overwhelming response with more than 10,000 guests in attendance last Saturday.

Visitors were not left empty handed as they were provided with free gifts, as well as food and drinks. They were also entertained by a Cosplay event, a mini concert by Malaysian Youtuber Joyce Chu, live band performances and a fireworks display as finale.

The guests were also awed by the huge property gallery, which measures 45,000 sq ft, and its modern resort-style design. Apart from its elevated garden decks, music fountain, infinity pool and private wharf, the nearby 3km long beach further boosted its appeal

Located near the Johor Bahru-Woodlands Checkpoint and the upcoming MRT link between Singapore and Malaysia, Princess Cove aims to become a renowned destination for leisure and living.

R&F Properties also hails it as a HOPSCA development. Pronounced as Hao-bu-si-ka, the term stands for Hotels, Offices, Parks, Shopping malls, Convention centres and Apartments.

Furthermore, registration for luxury homes in Phase I will soon commence.

Notably, R&F Properties has more than 100 projects under its belt, including over 14 International 5-star Hotels built in collaboration with Hyatt, Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton and InterContinental Hotels Group.

Apart from luxury homes and malls, the Chinese company also has developed more than 26 Grade-A office towers, including Tianjin Guandong Building, one of the ten highest buildings in China.

Image Source: thestar.com.my

Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email [email protected]

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...rty-gallery-for-johor-coastal-town-attracts-1

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jun 25, 2014

The opening of the sales gallery for R&F Princess Cove, a 116-acre integrated coastal township by China-based developer R&F Properties, has received overwhelming response with more than 10,000 guests in attendance last Saturday.

Visitors were not left empty handed as they were provided with free gifts, as well as food and drinks. They were also entertained by a Cosplay event, a mini concert by Malaysian Youtuber Joyce Chu, live band performances and a fireworks display as finale.

The guests were also awed by the huge property gallery, which measures 45,000 sq ft, and its modern resort-style design. Apart from its elevated garden decks, music fountain, infinity pool and private wharf, the nearby 3km long beach further boosted its appeal

Located near the Johor Bahru-Woodlands Checkpoint and the upcoming MRT link between Singapore and Malaysia, Princess Cove aims to become a renowned destination for leisure and living.

R&F Properties also hails it as a HOPSCA development. Pronounced as Hao-bu-si-ka, the term stands for Hotels, Offices, Parks, Shopping malls, Convention centres and Apartments.

Notably, R&F Properties has more than 100 projects under its belt, including over 14 International 5-star Hotels built in collaboration with Hyatt, Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton and InterContinental Hotels Group.

Apart from luxury homes and malls, the Chinese company also has developed more than 26 Grade-A office towers, including Tianjin Guandong Building, one of the ten highest buildings in China.

Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email [email protected]

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...rty-gallery-for-johor-coastal-town-attracts-1

No money can hoot?:p

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This can be the next Fisherman's Whaft in San Francisco overlooking the Golden Gate, in this case Causeway...lol

Jun 25, 2014

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on your risk appetite. If you need Ah Long $ you can PM me :biggrin:

LOL! Anyway this looks really nice on paper. As you said it is hootable, for owls only, maybe this weekend go bio bio lau nua at property only, not other objects.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.