• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
tri-tower by mbland is just next to this bukit chagar rts location

alamak. after chcking the maps i think the site is at the rumah barkat bukit chagar that side, opposite serene park and lion hotel. paragon suite is just across the road, it was the first project i was looking in jb more than 1.5 years back, never took the plunge. chaaaayy, wasted. :smile:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what's the rationale to have it there.

Not too sure if there was any lobbying (ie under table) by vested parties.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant be! R&F even declared the MRT station is "Adjacent" to Puteri Cove!!

Do they actually know the word ADJACENT???

Perhaps they should rephrase it as " Within walking distance"

At least can cover themselves. Afterall, 30 minutes walk is also within walking distance.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least can cover themselves. Afterall, 30 minutes walk is also within walking distance.

Puteri Cove is at Puteri Harbour :confused:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you not read properly? It is correctly spelled as:

A__ D__ J__ A__C__E__N__T

How can this be? This is all slander. This is lies...lies..:biggrin: :biggrin:
The newspapers are all out to tarnish this beautiful R&F project. This is the BEST project. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have bought into R&F's Princess Cove for the RTS convenience would now be disappointed. The confirmed RTS station site at Bukit Chagar will be at least 1.5km of walking distance away from Princess Cove. Unless a shuttle bus is provided, it won't that convenient after all now.

This developer, as with all other Chinese developers are, had all these while been misleading their buyers into thinking that the RTS station will be at Tanjong Puteri without even the authorities having confirmed the location of the RTS station. Although Tanjong Puteri had been shortlisted as a possible site for the RTS station, but it was never confirmed by the authorities.

Just like the TV commercial for the Country Garden project. They claimed to be equal to the Gold Coast of Australia. What a big joke? The latter is facing the Pacific Ocean whilst Country Garden is just a Strait barely 2km wide.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor property scene is a shark pit filled with con men and inflated promises.
Tread with care.
The sultan basically sold the China developers a lemon if this is really true.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor property scene is a shark pit filled with con men and inflated promises.
Tread with care.
The sultan basically sold the China developers a lemon if this is really true.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

The newspapers are all out to tarnish this beautiful R&F project. This is the BEST project. :biggrin:

R&F has a P_U_T_E_R_I cove project :confused:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have bought into R&F's Princess Cove for the RTS convenience would now be disappointed. The confirmed RTS station site at Bukit Chagar will be at least 1.5km of walking distance away from Princess Cove. Unless a shuttle bus is provided, it won't that convenient after all now.

This developer, as with all other Chinese developers are, had all these while been misleading their buyers into thinking that the RTS station will be at Tanjong Puteri without even the authorities having confirmed the location of the RTS station. Although Tanjong Puteri had been shortlisted as a possible site for the RTS station, but it was never confirmed by the authorities.

Just like the TV commercial for the Country Garden project. They claimed to be equal to the Gold Coast of Australia. What a big joke? The latter is facing the Pacific Ocean whilst Country Garden is just a Strait barely 2km wide.

Owners of Princess Cove can WALK across the causeway in 15 min. No other project can boast this.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
tri-tower by mbland is just next to this bukit chagar rts location

ya, i couldn't see bro Reds pic yesterdaty , only saw it now after re-logging in. anyway congrats and good news for tritower. i was never really serious about a condo in jb town :smile: :smile: :smile: .

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owners of Princess Cove can WALK across the causeway in 15 min. No other project can boast this.

have you tried walking over? i used to walk over the old causeway, it was some effort. and i was a young strapping lad back then, more rugged than currently. it is some effort.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are right. they just slander and bang on R&F. it is absurb and the person is a despicable person.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier said than done. First they'll have to walk up the slope of road towards the present JB CIQ, go through immigration and with that long and winding causeway road (at the JB side) towards Sinkie Land, you think how many would do that, unless there's a strike by public transport workers similar to the August's incident. Besides, walking is supposed to be banned on the JB side of the causeway leading to the CIQ.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier said than done. First they'll have to walk up the slope of road towards the present JB CIQ, go through immigration and with that long and winding causeway road (at the JB side) towards Sinkie Land, you think how many would do that, unless there's a strike by public transport workers similar to the August's incident. Besides, walking is supposed to be banned on the JB side of the causeway leading to the CIQ.

actually, correction. there are quite a few who will do that. But I don't think they're the ones paying 2-3k RM per month to stay in a fancy luxury studio. they'll choose the older condo with much lower rental. the walk across the causeway is doable, but no easy effort. the best these days is to choose a bike to commute.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you tried walking over? i used to walk over the old causeway, it was some effort. and i was a young strapping lad back then, more rugged than currently. it is some effort.

Of course. During NS time when I was super fit (IPPT Gold). It was quite fun to beat the jam :wink:

It is difficult to predict whether R&F Princess Cove will really appreciate in value. My guess is it will, so will the other properties within 2-3 km of this new MRT station. Old buildings near it might undergo enbloc.

Regarding walking across, I was just trolling :p

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, correction. there are quite a few who will do that. But I don't think they're the ones paying 2-3k RM per month to stay in a fancy luxury studio. they'll choose the older condo with much lower rental. the walk across the causeway is doable, but no easy effort. the best these days is to choose a bike to commute.
The nearest Wadihana condo will benefit the most from the Bukit Chagar RTS station. Previously had wanted to buy a unit there, but didn't commit. Definitely, they will make a pedestrian link from the Bukit Chagar RTS station to Komtar and JB City Square, where the original bustling JB town exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.