• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the Puteri Cove expert CSLONG who knows so much can enlighten all of us who is the bumi component of R&F Development Sdn Bhd??
So those who are not undecided may decide immediately upon knowing who they are and their credibility?

Sorry to interrupt but before you guys go on with your verbal war I would like to reiterate once again that R&F is Princess Cove and not Puteri Cove.

Newcomers to this forum might be very confused when they drop by R&F showroom asking to see Puteri Cove Showroom.

The salesmen at R&F will also be confused and their marketing head fired because of this. Spend millions after millions on Channel 8 every other nigh and still people say we are Puteri Cove. ( Shake Head )

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another concern here is, all these mega projects are DESIGN AND BUILD BY THE DEVELOPERS.
Here, the architects, engineers and contractors are all on the developer's payroll.
Will they go cahoots and compromise on important issues for easy way out, and so who will point out the mistakes???
Also another point to note - the time line of this project, from land sales to project concept development to technical detailing and drawings to authorities submissions and final approval to project launch, it just took several months!!!
Now, that way, way too fast for a multi billion $$ mega project.

It is possible to fast track a project especially for a big time developer. All they need is to duplicate some projects from China into Malaysia. Every thing on paper would be the same. Materials would be sourced from China. Local architects and engineers would rubber stamp the drawings. Planning on this scale can be executed with ease.

However, there are areas that cannot be controlled. Land stability, structural enginneering, infrastructure access and logistical support are major concerns especially when you have so many mega projects in 1 place coming up at the same time. Every developer can do what is the best within its confines but they do not contribute towards the common roads outside their project. Therefore the infrastructure support need to be looked at urgently. History showed the same problems in KL (Jln Ampang, Cheras, Puchong, Bangsar, Mont Kiara) and Penang as well. Projects are increasing, well executed but the roads remained the same. And these are small scales compared to those mega ones.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to interrupt but before you guys go on with your verbal war I would like to reiterate once again that R&F is Princess Cove and not Puteri Cove.

Newcomers to this forum might be very confused when they drop by R&F showroom asking to see Puteri Cove Showroom.

The salesmen at R&F will also be confused and their marketing head fired because of this. Spend millions after millions on Channel 8 every other nigh and still people say we are Puteri Cove. ( Shake Head )

Puteri Cove is near Woodlands CIQ and Princess Cove is at Nusajaya right?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear you guys are confusing me. I am sure potential buyers will now walk into R&F showroom asking to see Puteri Cove and Pacific Star's prospects will walk to their grand Puteri Harbour showroom asking to see Princess Cove.

The other day someone asked if where is Prince Cove. I almost fainted

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore the infrastructure support need to be looked at urgently. History showed the same problems in KL (Jln Ampang, Cheras, Puchong, Bangsar, Mont Kiara) and Penang as well. Projects are increasing, well executed but the roads remained the same. And these are small scales compared to those mega ones.

I think that is why newer townships like semenyih are gaining traction as most of the roads (internal ones, at least) are part of large master parcels that are properly planned- i mean, apart from the houses being new and cheaper.
before sunrise started on development of MK, i believe alan tong held the whole segambut parcels as several contiguous lots without infrastructure? if so, they could've made the roads wider. i guess its too late now. pretty jammy and the new traffic light in front of 1MK making it worse.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that is why newer townships like semenyih are gaining traction as most of the roads (internal ones, at least) are part of large master parcels that are properly planned- i mean, apart from the houses being new and cheaper.
before sunrise started on development of MK, i believe alan tong held the whole segambut parcels as several contiguous lots without infrastructure? if so, they could've made the roads wider. i guess its too late now. pretty jammy and the new traffic light in front of 1MK making it worse.

I really hate it when I drive out from MK with 2 traffic lights in front of 1MK and Plaza MK which is about 20 meters apart. Not to mention school hours at the International schools. And those tour buses parked at Shoplex..... You can be sitting in yr car for 30 to 60 minutes trying to clear a stretch which is hardly 100 meters just to get out before you hit another jam at Sri Hatamas.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hate it when I drive out from MK with 2 traffic lights in front of 1MK and Plaza MK which is about 20 meters apart. Not to mention school hours at the International schools. And those tour buses parked at Shoplex..... You can be sitting in yr car for 30 to 60 minutes trying to clear a stretch which is hardly 100 meters just to get out before you hit another jam at Sri Hatamas.

Sounds like the causeway jam could be a better option, esp with the stronger SGD. No wonder so many KL pple are working in SG, though not many live in JB. Haha........

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

true, true. arcoris coming up there too! you could take the scenic route and go past publika / dutamas ie big loop..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be at least 100 miles away from an unscrupulous and irresponsible person like you who have ill intention to create stories out of nothing to tarnish selected developer. A despicable act.
Oh you're such a shame. Always have to use and quote my phrases. Use some of your own originality man. Go get a life.

Whether I tarnish or not, time will tell. I don't need you to teach me. When you start giving false and pretentious hopes to your clients, I don't really know who is more "despicable"? You had better go and generate more sales for R&F, otherwise, you'll be out of job soon. So poor thing.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the Puteri Cove expert CSLONG who knows so much can enlighten all of us who is the bumi component of R&F Development Sdn Bhd??
So those who are not undecided may decide immediately upon knowing who they are and their credibility?
I doubt he's entitled to such knowledge. He could be just a commission-based salesman. His job is to garner more sales for R&F in every possible media, including in this forum and at the same time, talk bad about the other local developers and his competitors. For the sake of his own rice bowl, he will stoop to such a low level and disregard his fellow country men.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one will bother of your ranting, boy. If you insist of telling us your grandmother stories, go ahead la.
Aiya, argue so much for what? Your reputation in this forum is not very well admired and you knew it yourself. You are only here to furiously promote Princess Cove and to dissuade others from buying from other developers, which is your main motive. You are no better than a rogue housing agent. Your motive of being here is with a sinister intent.

Last edited:

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Puteri Cove Residences at Puteri Harbour by Pacific Star (Singapore Developer) 公主港湾 Flagship B, Nusajaya, near ferry terminal CIQ.
2. Princess Cove at Tanjong Puteri by R&F (China Developer) 公主湾, near Woodlands CIQ.
3. Marina Cove near Permas Bridge by IOI (Malaysia Developer) 太子湾

Hope this will make things clear.

Can the person who start this thread do so some amendment on the title: "Puteri Cove by RF", it should be "Princess Cove by R&F".

Status
Not open for further replies.