• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shuttle service is promised I believe. Agreed with you that it will be great to have a giant supermarket anchor tenant. However, my understandings is that this will be impossible currently as the biggest lot siZe they have is around 5000sqft. Might be good enough for a small mart but that is all.

Of course CSLong being the resident R&F agent can raise this with them! Not too late to change some of the design plan as it is not being build yet. They should approach one of the big player as the Princess Cove, being site, should have sufficient captive customers.

Lol.... too bad as i am not their agent.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
after so much censorship by ur friend(moderator), I now dare U to meet me at ur chosen location.. "Pussy small dick head"

How come TIS place has become childish ground.Relax all we are all frenz here to share info,no need to get heat up.

Lets agree to disagree

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come TIS place has become childish ground.Relax all we are all frenz here to share info,no need to get heat up.

Lets agree to disagree

Well said...... anyhow i am getting use to this kids. We have tried to advise them to be polite but they turn berserk!

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they write "5 mins walk" or "五分钟路程"? There's quite a bit of difference between the 2 phrases.

https://www.facebook.com/princesscove.rf?hc_location=timeline

I took the screenshot.. But somehow can't post here..

It is at the fb page..
They wrote "Princess Cove is only 5 minutes walk from future Singapore-JB RTS.

The future RTS Station linking the Singapore Thomson-East Coast MRT Line to Malaysia is scheduled to be located besides the Johor Bahru CIQ (Custom & Immigration Quarantine Complex)!"

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't believe what developer say.....

Judge yourself.....

If the project is 5 minutes to RTS; the furthest unit may need 30 minutes to reach. (if it have 10,000 units)

how far is R&F from future RTS?

brisk walking speed is 7.2 km/h * (5/60) hr is 600m. is it 600 m?

Status
Not open for further replies.