• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cslong is the salesman from R&F lah. It's very obvious from all his posts. Forgive him because it's amongst 1 of his rice bowls and he needs to ensure the success of R&F to ensure good profitability.

Anyway, I seriously share your concern about the mass influx of FTs into JB in the future. Already the disappointment and repercussions from the locals can be seen from the living example in Singapore. 1 of my reasons for relocating to JB was to avoid the Chinks in Singapore, but now it seems that there's going to be a repeat of the same again in JB in the not too distant future. Sigh, looks like I'll have to make another move again.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not RnF salesman la. I am just a special agent engaged as cybertrooper by a huge reputable oversea property developer to play the following roles:-
a) patronized and infiltrate local and singapore forums.
b) improve perception of the property market in the region.
c) minimize anti investment sentiment among forumers.
d) provide feedback on people sentiment on property investment to client.
e) secure positive feedback in forum.
f) recruit and train new agents.
g) convince and secure sales among forumers.
h) detect and neutralised anti foreign investors among forumers.
h) ......ooops ! i am not suppose to disclose this. Just assume all this as a joke.

Sounds like my job scope. Oh wait...i am not suppose to disclose this too :p

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ball has already finish rolling even before you join this thread. In other word, we have already finished the discussion. The peak period is over. So if you wanted to start to ball rolling again, pls say something else which are meaningful to the topic that can stir the discussion further. No point jump the gun at me. You are like a person who rush in the restaurant and demand for food rudely when the restaurant already closing for the day. Get it?

Lol. That's the best you can do? And I thought you wanted intellectual discussion but now you just sidestep the issue altogether? I have been following this thread since day one but refrained from commenting cos I wanted to see how it all panned out.

I am disappointed you are not going to respond to my three questions. Oh well it was expected.

Anyway my advice to you is try to be positive when people give their opposing views. It's clear that you too cannot accept other peoples views , esp when the facts show that your view is flawed. Nothing wrong to say you are wrong n learn from the senior and matured forumers here. They have bought n sold properties. I don't need you to declare what u bought. I already know you haven't. But like in any other forum, no point talking when you haven't even bought anything. Come back to talk more when you have expanded your knowledge n bought ur first property

I like you kid. You remind me when I was young and naive. Now I am just a grumpy old man.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think can lah..

But must sell minimum 1 million ringgit to foreigners....

For Sub Sale Properties as summarized by lawyer:

* Foreigners can buy from any foreigners
* Foreigners buying from Malaysian or Malaysia companies, application to be consider case by case basis

Heard someone Malaysian owned unit in East Ledang got 'JAM' in April 2014, cos sale to foreigner. Up to now still not approved.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cslong is the salesman from R&F lah. It's very obvious from all his posts. Forgive him because it's amongst 1 of his rice bowls and he needs to ensure the success of R&F to ensure good profitability.

Anyway, I seriously share your concern about the mass influx of FTs into JB in the future. Already the disappointment and repercussions from the locals can be seen from the living example in Singapore. 1 of my reasons for relocating to JB was to avoid the Chinks in Singapore, but now it seems that there's going to be a repeat of the same again in JB in the not too distant future. Sigh, looks like I'll have to make another move again.

Where will you go? Do you know they are making their presence felt all over the world? Including Australia, Europe and US.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol.... Infact, i shouldnt be wasting my time on you because you are here just to get attention. I think you are the one you is taking things personally. Just because i have commented negatively on strata titled ecoworld houses, you have trying to get back on me in other forums. I have already declare you the winner and yet to still wanted to harp on. That means, it's clear that you are the one who cannot accept other peoples views. Worst...to take it personal. No point to say more bcos you are not listening. Do some self reflection..... ask yourself why you have such a low reputation point in this forum? Why others who join the forum later can get higher reputation point than you? I rest my case. Anyway, i am just a kid, so forgive me.

Lol. You treat the points as if it's an endorsement for your "important input" to the forum. Hahaha. So childish thoughts. It doesn't matter to me actually. Like I already said you are a person with hidden agenda. I am not interested in winning like you assumed I do. We are not in primary school. Pls grow up. I am however interested in your hidden motive when you condemn other developers but yet praise r&f sky high.

You are not able to argue your points articulately, you don't back up ur statements with facts when other forumers ask you too and you dare say I take things personally? Hahaha. Pls take my sincere advice like I said. Don't be so proud. When your views hold no water just admit n move on. No shame in that.

We are here to learn from one another. We are not interested in winning arguments like you assume. But if you are here with hidden agenda then be a man and say it out. If you still want to hide n play the blame game, then everyone here will know what kind of person you are. Pls do yourself some justice cos you sound like someone with integrity.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not RnF salesman la. I am just a special agent engaged as cybertrooper by a huge reputable oversea property developer to play the following roles:-
a) patronized and infiltrate local and singapore forums.
b) improve perception of the property market in the region.
c) minimize anti investment sentiment among forumers.
d) provide feedback on people sentiment on property investment to client.
e) secure positive feedback in forum.
f) recruit and train new agents.
g) convince and secure sales among forumers.
h) detect and neutralised anti foreign investors among forumers.
h) ......ooops ! i am not suppose to disclose this. Just assume all this as a joke.

Lol. I will ask the oversea property developer to pay me half of what they paid and I probably can do a better job. Hahaha

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Looks like I am not the only one who thinks this guy has a hidden agenda. Hahaha. But bro, the mass migration will not happen so soon you know why? Many things are still in BM n I think they probably will cry when they face the redtape at govt agencies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. You treat the points as if it's an endorsement for your "important input" to the forum. Hahaha. So childish thoughts. It doesn't matter to me actually. Like I already said you are a person with hidden agenda. I am not interested in winning like you assumed I do. We are not in primary school. Pls grow up. I am however interested in your hidden motive when you condemn other developers but yet praise r&f sky high.

You are not able to argue your points articulately, you don't back up ur statements with facts when other forumers ask you too and you dare say I take things personally? Hahaha. Pls take my sincere advice like I said. Don't be so proud. When your views hold no water just admit n move on. No shame in that.

We are here to learn from one another. We are not interested in winning arguments like you assume. But if you are here with hidden agenda then be a man and say it out. If you still want to hide n play the blame game, then everyone here will know what kind of person you are. Pls do yourself some justice cos you sound like someone with integrity.

...a funny guy but i beginning to like ur writing. quite entertaining but not enough to improve your reputation or roll the ball yet. buck up....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since your registration on 4-6-2014, you are a dedicated forummer solely on properties, all 179 knowall posts

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...a funny guy but i beginning to like ur writing. quite entertaining but not enough to improve your reputation or roll the ball yet. buck up....

Tsk. Tsk.. I was expecting a man but instead it turned out to be a boy. Well, everyone here has their eyes on you now since you are still very elusive about your hidden agenda and you have now been exposed. Please take my advice n be truthful the next time you post things if you feel you want to learn how to be a good forumer.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
all postings are characteristics of a malaysian property agent.

Don't be too hard. Everyone need to make a living.
I am sure potential investors had taken heed and make informed decisions.
Anyway, this forum admin do not condone advertising.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah,, some postings are valid. If come clean, postings will be more credible.
At no point "condemn" him.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the increase of about $8 charge on Singapore car...... u need to pay about S$200/monthly above to travel regularly to Johor to RF ...and that is only the beginning . Maybe other areas in Malaysia is better to invest (don't forget about the cluster of foreigners living on reclaimed land may be charged for maintaining the good environment )

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think its RM 20. A lot more than that. We must be prepared.

with the increase of about $8 charge on Singapore car...... u need to pay about S$200/monthly above to travel regularly to Johor to RF ...and that is only the beginning . Maybe other areas in Malaysia is better to invest (don't forget about the cluster of foreigners living on reclaimed land may be charged for maintaining the good environment )

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk. Tsk.. I was expecting a man but instead it turned out to be a boy. Well, everyone here has their eyes on you now since you are still very elusive about your hidden agenda and you have now been exposed. Please take my advice n be truthful the next time you post things if you feel you want to learn how to be a good forumer.

You just expose yourself as a hater! my advise, learn to improve your reputation. try again.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you implying that charging a minimal $8 on singaporean car will make singaporean not invest in JB? Singaporeans that are invested in JB are mostly middle class and above. So no issue at all. As for RnF, if singaporean choose to take MRT to JB, they will not be affected at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.