• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see how the RTS can have a station near CIQ without cutting across this project, either above or below.

Have to be underground I think.......Makes sense for both nations to make the best use of the 'waterfront' land too.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The marketing video mentioned that it is near RTS but location of RTS has not be announced officially. Are they allow to do that otherwise they can be sued for misrepresentation.I am rather skeptical of reclaim land given the time for the land to settle with new soil consolidatoin technique. It is not Japanese but Chinese know how.
I don't see how the RTS can have a station near CIQ without cutting across this project, either above or below.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The marketing video mentioned that it is near RTS but location of RTS has not be announced officially. Are they allow to do that otherwise they can be sued for misrepresentation.I am rather skeptical of reclaim land given the time for the land to settle with new soil consolidatoin technique. It is not Japanese but Chinese know how.

yes, they can be sued for misrepresentation. some cases have been awarded to purchasers for misrepresentation in courts in m'sia before.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sea view surely pre-booked already..

That is why I settled for block A2-1 Type G... See nothing much probably the office tower..

Phase 1 is on ROCK-SOLID LAND... That is one of the reason why I bought too..

Future phases will be on reclaimed land..

I have seen IRDA slides on RTS tracks..
Highly possible above land and the tracks curved and run beside existing causeway into CIQ..

Of course, everything is not confirmed and Malaysia BOLEH.. always flip flop...

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm was just informed by my agent that some pple already flipping seaview units. Blocked stacks for VIP / agent and they use to make money from genuine buyers. I hate this type of practice.

RM 30k per unit and it comes with the previous sales package x 30 units. Thats RM900k for doing nothing. These flipper should burn in hell.
Iskandar residences last year I also got offered for the 2 rooms, but didnt take it up.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, they can be sued for misrepresentation. some cases have been awarded to purchasers for misrepresentation in courts in m'sia before.

I don't think can sue if they just say it's near to proposed RTS. After all, the official word is that "The terminating stations of the RTS link, which is targeted to be in operation by 2019, will be in the vicinity of JB Sentral, Johor Bahru and in the vicinity of Republic Polytechnic, Singapore."

So R&F is not exactly wrong by stating it will be 'near' to RTS. I have seen marketing materials that state it is 'adjacent' to RTS from property agencies. Now that is more misleading....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no need to spend money to buy Datukship... Just print it in my namecard.. Datuk Tan LL

No one in Singapore will check anyway

LOL. Not so cheap lah....... ard 10 times more is probably the more accurate number, but should be peanuts to fellow bro, Puteriworld.....

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The flipper units are in A2 block units 01, 02 and 03.
They basically took all the lower floors, and PSF is RM 118x to 145x
Big players. If no one want they lose booking fees. Too many sharks in water, unsafe to swin........
looks like iskandar bubble very big now, need gov to prick before more problem start

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think can sue if they just say it's near to proposed RTS. After all, the official word is that "The terminating stations of the RTS link, which is targeted to be in operation by 2019, will be in the vicinity of JB Sentral, Johor Bahru and in the vicinity of Republic Polytechnic, Singapore."

So R&F is not exactly wrong by stating it will be 'near' to RTS. I have seen marketing materials that state it is 'adjacent' to RTS from property agencies. Now that is more misleading....

can! there have been cases where court ruled against developer for misleading info in adverts.

here is some writeup.
http://property-market.blogspot.sg/

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.
Those people who bought into that under construction apartment block opposite the Grand Bluewave Hotel must be thinking that way too, reinforced by the developer's / agent's sweet marketing presentations.
Now they must be cursing and swearing knowing that now their promised Straits View will be all gone, entirely blocked by this Puteri Cove.!!!

No issue, the prices that we bought were peanuts in comparison to the list prices now.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no need to spend money to buy Datukship... Just print it in my namecard.. Datuk Tan LL

No one in Singapore will check anyway

But you need to put the Datuk sign on your car-plate mah. Else, everyone will know you are fake! And if it's a SG car (since you are Singaporean), you will have some problems entering MY.

All these info from a Singaporean Datuk..... Keke..... Not so easy to anyhow put 1.....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bad thing about Datukship is that it is being abused so badly that even REAL Datuks people think they are fake ones. Sigh

But you need to put the Datuk sign on your car-plate mah. Else, everyone will know you are fake! And if it's a SG car (since you are Singaporean), you will have some problems entering MY.

All these info from a Singaporean Datuk..... Keke..... Not so easy to anyhow put 1.....

Status
Not open for further replies.