• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now...is different especially when china developer come in to help to modernize jb.

Interesting that you think of their coming as a harvest instead of a plague... I don't see how transforming agricultural job to construction is modernizing. The IT park and Pinetree Studios, yes. Not the type of residential construction job brought by the Chinese though.

Anyway, have you read about the ghost towns of China? Maybe you should.

Also, you do know that it doesn't matter to your sultan whether the projects are successful or not right? He has already profited hugely from the deals. It is his rights anyway. Also, the Chinese developers are fine too if they manage to sell to gullible people. The quality of the build and maintenance of the facilities are not their business after they sell.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting that you think of their coming as a harvest instead of a plague... I don't see how transforming agricultural job to construction is modernizing. The IT park and Pinetree Studios, yes. Not the type of residential construction job brought by the Chinese though.

Also, you do know that it doesn't matter to your sultan whether the projects are successful or not right? He has already profited hugely from the deals. It is his rights anyway. Also, the Chinese developers are fine too if they manage to sell to gullible people. The quality of the build and maintenance of the facilities are not their business after they sell.

I really hope the politics of the day will stop all these greedy Chinese developers from reclaiming land and building their humongous houses. The land seller guy will have to cough back all his stashes !

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope the politics of the day will stop all these greedy Chinese developers from reclaiming land and building their humongous houses. The land seller guy will have to cough back all his stashes !

Chinese developers are not greedy. They are helping Johor to develop its land. JB is going to leapfrog singapore soon in years to come. Johoreans are so bless with the current situation now. With the Royal influence in the Johor administration, there will no hanky panky now in government administration in Johor. Is all about action and progress forward. The people in JB are so happy with the royal intervention. The Sultan is serious in making JB an exciting and marvellous city. As for Singaporeans, they are forever looking down on what JB is doing. Even worst looking down on JB people. What they are good at are complain...complain...and complain....including their own government. To me, all complains are just result of pure jealousy. Even a small forrest city project can make singapore now jump up and down.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls lah... ghost town can never happen in JB bcos JB city already have population!

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah... ghost town can never happen in JB bcos JB city already have population!

Maybe you did not know that what has been happening in China is that developers build a new town next to the old one. Very much like forest city or princess cove building around old JB. This is what I mean.

By the way, don't get me wrong. I had invested in JB and would love to see it prosper. But it looks really too fast too much at the moment. Rome is not built in a day.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you did not know that what has been happening in China is that developers build a new town next to the old one. Very much like forest city or princess cove building around old JB. This is what I mean.

By the way, don't get me wrong. I had invested in JB and would love to see it prosper. But it looks really too fast too much at the moment. Rome is not built in a day.

No such thing as ghost town in JB. Look at Gelang patah (now re-branded and called nusajaya)...... why is it not ghost town although is outside the JB city?You have made the right choice in investing in JB. Fast moving is good news. What we worry is stagnation. In the past, everything is talk talk talk...but no action. Now with the royal involvement, the Sultan really serious now. No play play with him. The Menteri Besar also being push to move forward fast. As he is a new Menteri Besar, he need to be seen aggressive too. Remember, everything have to be fast now because JB has been sleeping all this while.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just talked to a realty company in JB. I was told that R&F will be engaging their company to co-brokerage the sales of Princess Cove. So, I believe R&F is also quite desperate to garner more sales for their development.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese developers are not greedy. They are helping Johor to develop its land. JB is going to leapfrog singapore soon in years to come. Johoreans are so bless with the current situation now. With the Royal influence in the Johor administration, there will no hanky panky now in government administration in Johor. Is all about action and progress forward. The people in JB are so happy with the royal intervention. The Sultan is serious in making JB an exciting and marvellous city. As for Singaporeans, they are forever looking down on what JB is doing. Even worst looking down on JB people. What they are good at are complain...complain...and complain....including their own government. To me, all complains are just result of pure jealousy. Even a small forrest city project can make singapore now jump up and down.

helping Johore develop its land...leapfrog SG ? Thanks for making me laugh buddy :biggrin:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just talked to a realty company in JB. I was told that R&F will be engaging their company to co-brokerage the sales of Princess Cove. So, I believe R&F is also quite desperate to garner more sales for their development.

Lets hope the response is so bad that they scrap the whole project !

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
helping Johore develop its land...leapfrog SG ? Thanks for making me laugh buddy :biggrin:
I think cslong should consider Johor leapfrogging Penang first. Must learn how to walk before learning how to run. His mention of Legoland and Educity are not enough. You'll need to attract those big conglomerates like Intel, Westinghouse, Boeing, GE, Airbus, Siemens, Samsung, Hyundai Group, Hitachi, Mitsui Group, etc, to invest in Johor. But before that, the people must be equipped with the capability to handle those jobs, otherwise, these companies won't come. With the reversion of teaching the Science and Mathematics subjects in the Malay language is already a step backward which I would definitely say it's in the wrong direction for the current generation.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an absurd statement. People in JB drive cars! Johoreans all can afford cars. 100% better than singapore MRT.

Singaporean love those houses near the second link. And many singaporean still find it cheap. Many singaporean are sick of staying in the island. If given an opportunity, they willl grab the property (eg.affordable condo) in iskandar for weekend stay and leisure. Therefore, you cannot assume that all singaporean buy property here to invest. Many buy property here for their own use. This is not stupidity but realistic way of achieving quality life.

Good that cars are cheap in JB. So, when CG and R&F and all the other big residential developments are completed in about 4-5 years' time and assuming they are all filled with the 'fast expanding' population predicted for Iskandar, I just hope the state govt is far-sighted enough to start expanding the road network in advance, and not in response, in order to cater to every one owning their own vehicle, since public transport is hopeless.

The same goes for improving road links between JB and S'pore. There are still no concrete plans to build any new crossings. S'poreans will be put off by the jams at the causeway and 2nd link, which is already bad even without CG and R&F. I can't fathom what it will be like after these projects complete, is S'poreans are to be expected to take up the units.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

riiigght. sez the happy guy.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think cslong should consider Johor leapfrogging Penang first. Must learn how to walk before learning how to run. His mention of Legoland and Educity are not enough. You'll need to attract those big conglomerates like Intel, Westinghouse, Boeing, GE, Airbus, Siemens, Samsung, Hyundai Group, Hitachi, Mitsui Group, etc, to invest in Johor. But before that, the people must be equipped with the capability to handle those jobs, otherwise, these companies won't come. With the reversion of teaching the Science and Mathematics subjects in the Malay language is already a step backward which I would definitely say it's in the wrong direction for the current generation.

All these big companies are definitely coming...progressively. That you dont have to worry. Infact, last time who would dare to dream legoland or pinetree studio to invest in JB? Infact many singaporean companies already sign deal to open more firms in nusajaya.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

if johor not careful with the way they handle iskandar developments, kajang & seremban might leapfrog jb!! cos i see lots of developments now south of KL.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way JB flip-flops property policies so fast also scares off large investors, as it can also do so for other investments. It is okay for Johor to relax a bit and be a bit rustic, as I don't want to jam at the 1st/2nd link to enter another Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.