• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro LeMans, from my own relative experience whom had renounced Malaysian Citizenship, she just prepared a Power of Attorney to a close Malaysian kin, and later the property was sold as per normal procedures (all signed by the PA).

I ain't an expert on this, best it to consult the lawyer or bro Wuqi may know.

Thanks Serenity and Ah Long... i have a friend who is extremely concerned on this... not myself.
I suppose the property needs to be fully paid up. If not the new owner needs to be able to qualify for loan with the bank.
I am thinking more in terms of if the owner who renounces MY citizenship wants to hang on to the property.

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Serenity and Ah Long... i have a friend who is extremely concerned on this... not myself.
I suppose the property needs to be fully paid up. If not the new owner needs to be able to qualify for loan with the bank.
I am thinking more in terms of if the owner who renounces MY citizenship wants to hang on to the property.

Not really need to fully paid up the loan before transfer as the property owner and loan owner could be different person.
But of course in order to do this, the owner must be really comfortable to transfer the property to the new owner whom they trusted with as this involved risk if circumstances before control in future (e.g: conflict etc) which end out put themself in the losing end.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all interested buyers of R&F...

I just signed SPA today..

Additional info gathered from R&F lawyers...

Apparently, all condo units owner is guaranteed 1 carpark lots...

Maintenence fee is RM 0.42 psf.. Very pricey indeed...

All units get free balcony space...
This means that whichever quoted floor area.. that is not inclusive of the balcony area...

So after TOP..
I will probably get it resurveyed to price it higher...

Last edited:

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all interested buyers of R&F...

I just signed SPA today..

Additional info gathered from R&F lawyers...

Apparently, all condo units owner is guaranteed 1 carpark lots...

Maintenence fee is RM 0.42 psf.. Very pricey indeed...

All units get free balcony space...
This means that whichever quoted floor area.. that is not inclusive of the balcony area...

So after TOP..
I will probably get it resurveyed to price it higher...

What is the premium for every higher floor in PCove?

tomosan

LOL, Princess Cove la. I signed up with their website (Princess Cove) and they arrange a tour to the showroom during weekend.

Premium for each floor suppose to be 10%, but now is their early bird promotion, got discount. So now good time to go for high floor, i was asking the level 33, they said top level is 35.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by JB sales staff that all bay windows area are not charged. Layout Type A, A1 & H that comes with recess area at main entrance are not chargeable too.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should feedback to R&F to provide FREE Shuttle Service into and out of Singapore Krangi MRT Station every 15 minute. Better to invest in 10 Toyota Alphards or Vellfires 3.5l V6 to ferry the residents over so residents can show middle finger to PAP and COE but still can drive around in a S$5000 Persona 1.3l. Sales volume sure increase

Haha interesting. If RnF has shutter service to singapore then i would really buy. Or, MRT station integrated into the mall below it.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think there will be a growing strain on jb infrastructure with all these new developments given the lack of maintenance?
Princess Cove seems is the best high rise project now in JB. Maybe you can also consider landed property in jb.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think there will be a growing strain on jb infrastructure with all these new developments given the lack of maintenance?

There will definitely a strain on the infrastructure and a gigantic one too.
First, the road system.
With all these new developments crowding into one small area, all at the same time, the roads around will be jammed all day long.
To improve the road system need hundreds of millions of ringgit and its not in the 2014 budget yet, don't talk about implementing it soon.
I'll be glad if they can just repair all the poorly constructed roads and fill up some of those metre wide potholes all over town.
Just take a good look at that Pasir Gudang highway where hundreds of container trucks plying everyday, which is supposed to be an important road for logistic movement to and from the port.
But its still 2 lane, jammed like mad and has hundreds of potholes on the whole stretch, never repaired on time and still no sign of improvement in near future.
Then its the sewerage / sanitation problem.
With the addition of more then 10,000 residential units and another hundreds of shop units, can the current sewerage system cope with another 20,000 to 30,000 flushing toilets?

And some unethical salesman will tell you that this project is only "about 10 mins walking distance" from the CIQ.
Try walking!
The road network here is simply a total mess and there's no direct footpath or even a road leading you to the CIQ.
And then there's the parking problem all around the CIQ, thousands of cars are parked all over, on double yellow lines, on grass verge, on any roadside, all over.
Go up one of the tall buildings like City Square on a working day and look down and see what I mean.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha interesting. If RnF has shutter service to singapore then i would really buy. Or, MRT station integrated into the mall below it.

There are going to be 30,000 units there. They literally have to build a bus station if they want this shutter service provided to all residence. And you got to imagine JB Larkin bus station, not Boon Lay bus station. This is Msia, not Spore. It will attract plenty of ppl selling koyok to the residence..

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media had reported that there is a planned transportation hub for the RTS link. My decision for PCove hinged on this development as it is getting expensive to own a Sg car.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see the improvement in infrastructure in JB. Hope it will continue and i am positive about it. Property market in JB will definitely inflate further in coming years.

There is NO major plan to make improvement to the infrastructure right now, please stop giving this kind of unprofessional , unscrupulous and speculative salesman talk.
Go ahead and tell people here one or two confirmed single major improvement to the infrastructure that is going to be implement soon?
Otherwise, please shut up for good.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roads: Highways, Flyovers, Bridges, traffic management, car parks
Public Transport: Monorails, Trains, Buses,
Medical: General Hospitals, Government Poly clinics
Recreation: Open spaces, fields, green lungs
Civil: Police stations, Fire stations
Drainage: Flood mitigations, river realignment, dredging, flood gates
Sanitation: Underground pipes to treatment plants
Clearance of illegal squatter houses alone itself will take 10 years.

You need many billions and at least 30 years to get it right if you start now. And time to go get into the Federal Government annual budget in the next few 5 year Malaysia plans. By that time, my son may be 60 years old already. :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politness: talk nicely, respect, cannot call names, courteous, etc
Understand?? :biggrin:

It cut both ways. Respect is earned, not demanded.

Last edited:

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Federal already hv huge headache to get billions to fund the HSR due to budget deficit and Msian debt is ballooning. I doubt they will spend more billions to fund jb infrastructure. If you ask the sultan whether to fund the infrastructure.. I also have my doubt. After getting billions from RnF, he went on to buy Vincent Tan related companies.. I hope he will have some compassion by putting back the billions to build the infrastructure..

Johoreans r suffering with all these toll hikes recently..

Roads: Highways, Flyovers, Bridges, traffic management, car parks
Public Transport: Monorails, Trains, Buses,
Medical: General Hospitals, Government Poly clinics
Recreation: Open spaces, fields, green lungs
Civil: Police stations, Fire stations
Drainage: Flood mitigations, river realignment, dredging, flood gates
Sanitation: Underground pipes to treatment plants
Clearance of illegal squatter houses alone itself will take 10 years.

You need many billions and at least 30 years to get it right if you start now. And time to go get into the Federal Government annual budget in the next few 5 year Malaysia plans. By that time, my son may be 60 years old already. :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Federal already hv huge headache to get billions to fund the HSR due to budget deficit and Msian debt is ballooning. I doubt they will spend more billions to fund jb infrastructure. If you ask the sultan whether to fund the infrastructure.. I also have my doubt. After getting billions from RnF, he went on to buy Vincent Tan related companies.. I hope he will have some compassion by putting back the billions to build the infrastructure..

Johoreans r suffering with all these toll hikes recently..

My money is my money, Federal money is our money. Need money? Ask Najib.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence, prefers new and well designed infrastructure and town planning.
There will definitely a strain on the infrastructure and a gigantic one too.
First, the road system.
With all these new developments crowding into one small area, all at the same time, the roads around will be jammed all day long.
To improve the road system need hundreds of millions of ringgit and its not in the 2014 budget yet, don't talk about implementing it soon.
I'll be glad if they can just repair all the poorly constructed roads and fill up some of those metre wide potholes all over town.
Just take a good look at that Pasir Gudang highway where hundreds of container trucks plying everyday, which is supposed to be an important road for logistic movement to and from the port.
But its still 2 lane, jammed like mad and has hundreds of potholes on the whole stretch, never repaired on time and still no sign of improvement in near future.
Then its the sewerage / sanitation problem.
With the addition of more then 10,000 residential units and another hundreds of shop units, can the current sewerage system cope with another 20,000 to 30,000 flushing toilets?

And some unethical salesman will tell you that this project is only "about 10 mins walking distance" from the CIQ.
Try walking!
The road network here is simply a total mess and there's no direct footpath or even a road leading you to the CIQ.
And then there's the parking problem all around the CIQ, thousands of cars are parked all over, on double yellow lines, on grass verge, on any roadside, all over.
Go up one of the tall buildings like City Square on a working day and look down and see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.