• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that 5 min walk to RTS is quite impossible. The marketing person in PC should be sacked if found to spearhead this statement.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't believe what developer say.....

Judge yourself.....

If the project is 5 minutes to RTS; the furthest unit may need 30 minutes to reach. (if it have 10,000 units)

I have tried walking myself. It is 12min around 1.5km all in

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that 5 min walk to RTS is quite impossible. The marketing person in PC should be sacked if found to spearhead this statement.

Won't be the first time or last Time for false advertising. Not surprising. Given how desperate they have become. Now don't even have budget to advertise on Singapore TV.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. I think this is a reasonable time needed. Those who complain that it should take longer time to reach RTS must be walking at snail pace....or really have weak knees. Maybe too busy looking at SYT while walking.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything outside 800m radius from MRT is not considered short walk or nearby to me.

:*:
Walking 800m on a daily basis can improve your health too. Dont hv to think everything on the negative aspect. If u are lazy to walk...even 100m will be unreachable to u.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safety would be a concern.
Since it is in the city. A lot of people hanging around there.

Well, when the place is developed, there will be also a lot of mata mata hanging around. No worries. Dont be surprise if you see many police pondok in that area.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only question is for the commercial portion of it.
Seems like they might be selling it to private individual.
Hope that's not the case.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just being to GuangZhou. While free I went to see an R&F project with an actual show unit in a completed building. The build quality is quite high, so I am quite assured! Like Princess Cove most thing are included, only need some light fitting before can start staying. BTW the fittings in GuangZhou completed unit is 90% similar to what is shown in PRincess Cove. I believe they buy fitting in huge scale to have large savings.

The impression they give appeared to have ton of money and are vey polished. I have being to about 3 different project and the impression from R&F is the best I have to say.

Also I have asked by sister in law about R&F. She told me she would buy without hesitation from R&F if the price is right.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have tried to share before that the walking distance would takes abt 15 mins with normal walking pace and the distance from R&F to future Bukit Chagar RTS would be around ~1.4km measure from the most likely center point to center point. I tried to walk that personally too.

It's just that some ignorance refuse to believe and mentioned in this forum to other that the distance is around 800m within 10mins walking distance, and I have let it be since then.

Hope other forummer/potential buyer DYODD and not to be confused by someone who claim it can be reachable within 5 mins-10 mins walking distance, unless you don't mind that timing is based on forced march or jogging.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that you mentioned it, I was trying to catch a movie at City Plaza from the RF showroom at the time..

Which City Plaza you were referring to?
There isn't any movie theather at the City Plaza located along Jalan Tebrau opposite the stadium/Astaka.
Are you refer to City Square?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even selling it to private individual, i dont see a big problem. The real issue is the rental rate. If the owner wanted to charge high rental rate, than is gonna be a problem. LIke in pelangi plaza, tenant is moving away from it because the management of that building refuse to be flexible on their rental rate. Now holiday plaza is very much better than plaza pelangi.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tried to share before that the walking distance would takes abt 15 mins with normal walking pace and the distance from R&F to future Bukit Chagar RTS would be around ~1.4km measure from the most likely center point to center point. I tried to walk that personally too.

It's just that some ignorance refuse to believe and mentioned in this forum to other that the distance is around 800m within 10mins walking distance, and I have let it be since then.

Hope other forummer/potential buyer DYODD and not to be confused by someone who claim it can be reachable within 5 mins-10 mins walking distance, unless you don't mind that timing is based on forced march or jogging.

Why you keep on wanted to tarnish the image of RnF? Are you agent from EcoWorld?

Status
Not open for further replies.