• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah bro.. Actually I am now at Boat Quay having some drinks with some hot chicks.. Where you at now?:smile:

sry, bro, that time i type, baru reach home, then tidur already ,,,
was at wine bar!! haha. with hot chicks huh.. happening la. i was with ..errrr.. no chicks :( !

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side-note, paging for cslong, paging for cslong. His beloved Chink citizens/netizens are now criticizing and ridiculing with sarcastic and cynical remarks against MAS and Malaysia for the downing of MH17 on their Weibo website, even though it is no fault of MAS. Instead of offering condolences and sympathies, which all compassionate nations should rightfully do at this point of time, they are instead rubbing more salt to the wounds. I hope cslong would have by now realize that he has suck up to the wrong type of people.

Those bloody Chinks will never pin the blame on their Communist Comrade, Bloodymir Putin, even though his country was the one supplying those arms to the Russian rebels.

Last edited:

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok..

I bought the 2 BR today..
Block A2-1 Level 10 for RM 903,812 (before discount)...

On the whole, I find the pricing in general to be pretty expensive and almost all sea-facing units Type G has been pre-booked...

Seems like the best deal is low floor dual key...
About 900 psf after 6% discount...

Hope my investment is a good one..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side-note, paging for cslong, paging for cslong. His beloved Chink citizens/netizens are now criticizing and ridiculing with sarcastic and cynical remarks against MAS and Malaysia for the downing of MH17 on their Weibo website, even though it is no fault of MAS. Instead of offering condolences and sympathies, which all compassionate nations should rightfully do at this point of time, they are instead rubbing more salt to the wounds. I hope cslong would have by now realize that he has suck up to the wrong type of people.

Those bloody Chinks will never pin the blame on their Communist Comrade, Bloodymir Putin, even though his country was the one supplying those arms to the Russian rebels.

very bad luck and condolences to victims. heard it was raining bodies. what mayhem.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MCST of this forum is doing some vaccuming and spring cleaning as usual

Sorry guys for not posting recently. Really no mood. As for Vohkster accusation of me deleting my own posting, ur imagination really run wild. Everybody here knows that we cannot delete our posting in this forum. In fact not only my posting are deleted, even some of Vohkster posting were deleted. So, whoever deleted our posting, sure have its reason. Since i will not be posting here sooner, i take this opportunity to apologise to whoever that i unintentionally offended in this forum. Sorry if my present in the forum brings many uneasiness. Lastly, i shared the grief of families whose relatives were on board Flight MH17. God pls give them strength. Is really tragic..... at this moment i am still lost for words...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats. What is the takeup rate?
Ok..

On the whole, I find the pricing in general to be pretty expensive and almost all sea-facing units Type G has been pre-booked...

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats. What is the takeup rate?

Not quite sure what is the takeup rate because I am not an agent..

Many people were there and almost all good units were pre-booked... That's about 90 over units of Type G despite the launch only consist of 7 blocks (A1, A2, A7)

I saw some Malaysians family and they were talking about taking the 4BR..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok..

oh congrats. mind to share?, is this unit a sea facing or marina view? can see water right? and how big is the unit?

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore and Johor shares the same Johor Straits with both having almost the same length of waterfront land.
Now you see there are suddenly so many developments on the JB side along this Strait's waterfront, all featuring "pristine waterfront", "sandy beaches", sea fronting", spectacular coastal and sea view, etc.
How come there were no developers from Singapore taking advantage and capitalized on those same features and built some up market condos along the same beautiful "spectacular coastal and sea view with pristine water" on Singapore side???
Or is it that on the Singapore side of the Straits there is no sandy beaches, pristine waterfront, spectacular coastal and sea view etc???

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
URA never release the land for tender in our Singapore Straits la

Singapore and Johor shares the same Johor Straits with both having almost the same length of waterfront land.
Now you see there are suddenly so many developments on the JB side along this Strait's waterfront, all featuring "pristine waterfront", "sandy beaches", sea fronting", spectacular coastal and sea view, etc.
How come there were no developers from Singapore taking advantage and capitalized on those same features and built some up market condos along the same beautiful "spectacular coastal and sea view with pristine water" on Singapore side???
Or is it that on the Singapore side of the Straits there is no sandy beaches, pristine waterfront, spectacular coastal and sea view etc???

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it fascinating when there are Singaporeans and SPRs who would be interested to buy units here that are not much bigger than those offered in Singapore... If you wanna buy in Malaysia, why not buy a bigger place? Why live in an apartment as small as Singapore in JB???

Status
Not open for further replies.