• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets go check at the shopping centre in JB this weekend. Singaporeans sure coming in like normal again. Dont believe me? U can check it out yourself this weekend. I am going to KSL again.

Ok here's my feedback..

Went in ytd (Sat) before noon.. Quite smooth.. Woodlands side took me 20-mins Q to clear custom & about 20-mins Q to clear at JB side.. Overall lesser traffic..
After drove up the ram & drove pass SPC & Shell.. Oh no! So quiet at both fuel station

Had my lunch at Ah Meng fried beehoon.. Not as crowded as before.. etc

And today (Sun) noon went over to KSL.. Drove into KSL basement the super smelly car park to park my car.. Surprisingly no need to wait for parking lots this time round.. 20-30% empty lots.. Somemore can choose.. Needless to say, shopping centre oso less crowded.. Very relax & so shiok to shop

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok here's my feedback..

Went in ytd (Sat) before noon.. Quite smooth.. Woodlands side took me 20-mins Q to clear custom & about 20-mins Q to clear at JB side.. Overall lesser traffic..
After drove up the ram & drove pass SPC & Shell.. Oh no! So quiet at both fuel station

Had my lunch at Ah Meng fried beehoon.. Not as crowded as before.. etc

And today (Sun) noon went over to KSL.. Drove into KSL basement the super smelly car park to park my car.. Surprisingly no need to wait for parking lots this time round.. 20-30% empty lots.. Somemore can choose.. Needless to say, shopping centre oso less crowded.. Very relax & so shiok to shop

I expect some shops to go into e red in August. The stronger spending power customers from SG are not going into JB in sufficient numbers. New JB VEP n SG toll will kill off many shops by end of this year.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect some shops to go into e red in August. The stronger spending power customers from SG are not going into JB in sufficient numbers. New JB VEP n SG toll will kill off many shops by end of this year.

Don't worry. Malaysia always very flexible one. Can change here change there very fast one. Iskander still very important to Ah Jib kor.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee just hinted that high speed rail will be in Jurong Lake area..
Basically, the whole project will go ahead...

Obviously, Jurong Gateway is now in focus...
Jurong East has been transformed a lot in a mere 1 year with J cube.. Westgate.. And upcoming projects like Big Box... etc

In fact, looking at Singapore's current development of dispersing the CBD to outskirts and encouraging SME to move to Iskandar... etc..
I feel that Iskandar holds huge potential...
If the whole project really takes off, I am not surprised that some location will exceed KL pricing..
Again, location matters..

Previously, it was Changi Business Park.. Then Jurong Gateway with HSR..
Next one should be Woodlands Northern Gateway..

Woodlands Northern Gateway Business District is very interesting..

http://www.todayonline.com/business/property/woodlands-regional-centre-promising-housing-prices
http://sbr.com.sg/commercial-proper...nds-regional-centre-seen-open-100000-new-jobs

With this and RTS and Grade A Office of R&F in phase 1...
Everything seems to fit nicely right?

Finally there is some sort of collaboration planning between Singapore and Johor..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed a very interesting news. Thanks so the sharing. As mention in my earlier thread, the success of iskandar development somehow related to the decision by Singapore Government. Only PM Lee is capable of spoiling the boom in Iskandar now!

Malaysia is quite broke now actually. I'm afraid Malaysia borrows from Singapore banks to fund the project.

Malaysia Mountain of Debt - Oct 2013
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/features/257042-cover-story-malaysias-debt-mountain-.html

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u said so?

u should be v busy..any SYT? :smile:

富力公主湾发售 万人热烈捧场

•国内 •大马新闻 •2014-08-17 22:14 •点击数:530 •新闻由东方日报提供

(新山17日讯)2014年新山区最受瞩目的发展项目「富力公主湾」,发售日不仅吸引大批民众到场参与,首期项目也在众人的支持下持续热销。

倍获房地产投资者赞赏的富力公主湾,昨日在新山销售展示厅公开发售,到场参与活动的民众多达近万人。

到场者都对首期项目所推出14款户型非常感兴趣,让示范单位内呈现人头攒动景象,纷纷体验「富力地产」所呈现的高品质设备,感受交屋时所能得到标准配套。

位于柔佛长堤两旁的富力公主湾,坐拥无法取代的地理优势,以物超所值的价格推出1至4房各户型单位。

从469平方尺的单身贵族1房式到1318平方尺的投资首选双钥匙3房式;或是876平方尺的温馨2房式丶1052平方尺起的舒适3房式,甚至是3代同堂的1386平方尺的大面积4房式,都包含在首期项目中,因此不论作为投资或居住都合适。

为感谢民众对富力公主湾的支持,特别加推20套单位,但数量有限,欲购从速。

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got free food during the launch? If got free food then they win Sporeans 51% over already.

I heard Country Garden offers good food and free transportations to the site.

When you do the PAP way, you just wont go wrong!

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
went over to r&f in Singapore, only small cakes and coffee at Mr Ho talk.....that's where get confused....he seems to be pointing to stulang for rts , while the salesman pointing around sentral....

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
went over to r&f in Singapore, only small cakes and coffee at Mr Ho talk.....that's where get confused....he seems to be pointing to stulang for rts , while the salesman pointing around sentral....

Different people will be pointing at different places because of hearsay and nobody actually know where its is going to be and to date, not even a single drawing has been finalised.
And all the unscrupulous salesmen will tell you that its "just a very short" distance away".

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different people will be pointing at different places because of hearsay and nobody actually know where its is going to be and to date, not even a single drawing has been finalised.
And all the unscrupulous salesmen will tell you that its "just a very short" distance away".

Yes..

So I merely focused on CIQ now..
That is already there..

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.