• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I loathe this sort of practise and will never hesitate to boycott that developer if they reserve for so-called VVIPS who are actually their marketing manager, their daddy and mummy and even son who is in college cos they want to flip it to suckers like those Sporeans who love seas views but cant get it first hand

Hmm was just informed by my agent that some pple already flipping seaview units. Blocked stacks for VIP / agent and they use to make money from genuine buyers. I hate this type of practice.

RM 30k per unit and it comes with the previous sales package x 30 units. Thats RM900k for doing nothing. These flipper should burn in hell.
Iskandar residences last year I also got offered for the 2 rooms, but didnt take it up.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that it is common practice for developers to offer special units to special clients first before opening up to VIPs. It will influence the subsequent sales when they have influential owners who have already bought the development.
Yes. I loathe this sort of practise and will never hesitate to boycott that developer if they reserve for so-called VVIPS who are actually their marketing manager, their daddy and mummy and even son who is in college cos they want to flip it to suckers like those Sporeans who love seas views but cant get it first hand

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that buyers of R&F properties did not bother to check with salesmen on WHY those units facing Singapore has been fully "pre-booked".

Who booked it? Why can they book it? They cant be existing buyers of R&F in Malaysia for sure as this is their first foray into Iskandar.

I hate this type of developments. The bestest units facing Singapore or golf courses or oceans are always "fully-reserved" for the Datuks, VVVVIPs, managements etc and they launch the rest of the shit remainder ( sorry to sound vulgar ) to the rest of the serious buyers and investors who do not have royal blood in them or who are not VVVVVIP

And when price appreciate, the first to earn will be those "Datuks" and the first to die or get struck with units will be those without views and low floors which the Datuks did not buy
Developer tactic is to sell the bad facing first & once mostly sold they will have no problem releasing/selling the good facing book units!

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine living in Johor and driving home to Johor in a S-plate. Wow RM 50 x 20 = S$400.... No joke... Add in the tolls if u use Tuas, petrol to and fro... one day you spend S$70-$100 including the wear and tear on the car.

One month about S$2000 gone like this and this is not even house instalment. Johor suddenly become much more expensive to stay in and much more cumbersome.. Drive 2 hours back to Johor compared to walk 5 minute to workplace in Singapore... which you prefer?

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine living in Johor and driving home to Johor in a S-plate. Wow RM 50 x 20 = S$400.... No joke... Add in the tolls if u use Tuas, petrol to and fro... one day you spend S$70-$100 including the wear and tear on the car.

One month about S$2000 gone like this and this is not even house instalment. Johor suddenly become much more expensive to stay in and much more cumbersome.. Drive 2 hours back to Johor compared to walk 5 minute to workplace in Singapore... which you prefer?

That is why I bought R&F Princess Cove...
No need to drive and get reach home !!!

No jams if RTS is up..

=)

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The VEP targets over at JB end are those SPR or Sporeans living in JB driving Sg plate cars commuting everyday. Those driving Msian plate cars have been taken care of by LTA. They are mirroring Sg. These groups of people do not pay much taxes but get to enjoy the lower cost of living in Johor so good to 'collect' revenue from them. For genuine investors and tourists, be it just for petrol, ciggies, car wash, golfing, seafood whatever, Msia still love your Sgd. So long as you come on weekends or after office hours - minimal charge.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$2000?? Not a realistic figure. WHy you only show us possible expenses ? You should also calculate the income gain by people who work in singapore and stay in JB...eg. $4000 x 2.5 = RM10000 / month. So even if you pay S$1000 monthly, you still have balance RM7500 to spend in JB (excluding CPF contribution).

What a dumb way of reasoning!
Who are those who drives an SG plate vehicle daily into Singapore to work?
Who are those who are driving a MY plate vehicle into Singapore to work?
They are mostly Malaysian or SPR, who don't mind spending 4 hours daily (both ways), coming out early and going home late, commuting to work in SG in order to earn SGD.
And they are mostly NOT very high wage earners.
My SPR account manager is only paid about $S3,600 and she drives to work in a MY plate car.
My Malaysian IT technician is only paid about S$3,200 and he drives to work in a SG plate car.
These people and thousands of others like them will be the ones that will be badly affected with the new rules!
However, on the bright side, there will definitely have less traffic jams at the CIQs

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

always look on the brighter side of life... ..l as there will no longer be jams. make it RM100 ! hoh seh liao la! :smile:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$2000?? Not a realistic figure. WHy you only show us possible expenses ? You should also calculate the income gain by people who work in singapore and stay in JB...eg. $4000 x 2.5 = RM10000 / month. So even if you pay S$1000 monthly, you still have balance RM7500 to spend in JB (excluding CPF contribution).

that's not the point. the point is we go jb becos it's cheap.
the other thing is what we get when we pay.
when i pay 50rm for beer in jb, i get beer and music. when i pay 5 rm WTM, i get a meal.
this one is toll. i pay 50rm toll i get what? give sultan more money? why must i? this rm50 i pay 80% surely will go somebody pocket, it won't go to the road or the town.
rm50 per trip? nobody will go. a lot of people will move back sg. $1000 sgd can rental master room in HDB already. walk to work.
bye bye iskandar.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er... then why not stay in Singapore?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM100 / trip = RM 2000 just on levy... Petrol to n fro + tolls @ Tuas + Wear and Tear of car... means RM 5000 just to stay in JB and get chopped.

People that I see go to JB because they cant afford to stay in Singapore anymore. Now JB is potentially going to be on par ( I dint say more expensive ) with Singapore, who will wanna go when the risk of being chopped or robbed is 100x higher than in Spore? Also who wants to drive 1 hour home to JB and 1 hour back when you can take the train for just $100 season pass unlimited in Singapore?

I think Malaysians who stay in Malaysia and ride bikes will stand to benefit most as they have no jams anymore. Hooray!

always look on the brighter side of life... ..l as there will no longer be jams. make it RM100 ! hoh seh liao la! :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here got bike license? Motorbike seems to escape the wrath of both countries policies. I plan to get a bike licence and join the Biker's Warrior to cheong into JB next time hoping to save tolls and petrol. I heard 2nd hand bike is just S$3000.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am looking forward to RM 100 per entry to JB. Its time to eradicate pests who flood JB because they wanna save every little cent of their income, thus resulting in JB becoming a cow-dung town. Next time those people who go JB will be pleasant and people with much higher disposable income. Robbers will be happy as their target market will move to an affluent segment of the society. I believe the robbers will also become high-class and the hit-n-run poorer robbers will migrate to Kedah or Kelantan to fight for their market share

No more mass market target.. now become luxury segment

$100 RM will make it really jam-free. I like the idea :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here got bike license? Motorbike seems to escape the wrath of both countries policies. I plan to get a bike licence and join the Biker's Warrior to cheong into JB next time hoping to save tolls and petrol. I heard 2nd hand bike is just S$3000.

i already got bike license hooray. but why go to all that trouble? what is so special there in jb? i rather go once a month for longer trips and stay in KL.

3000SGD you can't get a nice bike. maybe cub-chye. but for 17k SGD or more, you could get quite a nice bike.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing special about JB but the massage is cheap. With the levy it suddenly become expensive. I wonder how those businesses survive given that 70% of their customers are Singaporeans and 95% of their revenue come from consumers earning Sing currencies.

i already got bike license hooray. but why go to all that trouble? what is so special there in jb? i rather go once a month for longer trips and stay in KL.

3000SGD you can't get a nice bike. maybe cub-chye. but for 17k SGD or more, you could get quite a nice bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.