• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong again! I just back from KSL. Still many people there. So, u should go KSL and check it out. However, lesser people is good sign bcos businesses must force to reduce their retail price now. Good for consumer.

When landlord start reducing their rental, BAD SIGN!!
They are reducing rental because their tenants are suffering and they are doing it to keep them.
When their tenants are suffering, it means poor business and already arrears in rental.
You still don't know anything about the principle of supply and demand in economics!
Similarly, when you see developers reducing prices, its just means poor sales and low take up rate, nothing more nothing less!
You'll probably see this coming soon for those mega projects, just wait and see!!!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your statement representing the business traders? If so, i understand your concern. However, i am more concern on consumers benefit (especially johorean). To me, reduced price in retail products is good news to me!

OK, I should not be reasoning with someone with such a narrow frog-in-the-well view point who don't have the ability to see the impact of the bigger picture.
Good luck to you when retail products AND properties get real cheap.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm waiting for R&F property fire sale 20% below purchase price. Anything less don't waste time

Your wish may come true anytime soon.
But then, with all the negativity now, the project may get stalled indefinitely, so how....??

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you go across the causeway, you notice how close the development is to the causeway.
just by watching the jam everyday is enough to give you a headache, not to mention the exhaust fumes.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some units are price around RM1300 psf after discount.....

It is not cheap..... for a potential ghost city.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some units are price around RM1300 psf after discount.....

It is not cheap..... for a potential ghost city.

Given R&F location, and likelihood to be within 400m to the proposed RTS, it is unlikely to ever be a ghost city imho......

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given R&F location, and likelihood to be within 400m to the proposed RTS, it is unlikely to ever be a ghost city imho......

Don't be too sure, there is already one ghost city in the immediate neighborhood, the huge eyesore JB Waterfront, together with numerous incomplete exposed concrete piling in the water just sitting there for years.
How many hundred of millions you think is being trashed there??

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definition of ghost town, is the building is 40% occupied.

But I am not doubting it's ability to double in price.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I am not doubting it's ability to double in price.

They have already said before it again and again that these mega projects are targeting at foreigners. So the pricing mechanism are not taking the locals into consideration. And as for foreigners, the main target are still Singaporeans.
Now, if the locals, which the buying community for condo is already small, are not keen at all and Singaporeans are now reconsidering this option, sales may dwindle to a decline. One group that may show interest may be the SPRs, who can purchase below RM1mil, for the close proximity to get to work in SG.
The developer will use the pre-registration and booking fee to measure the response for the project.
Once an initial sales target is not achieve, the project may be stalled, or worse, abandon.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have already said before it again and again that these mega projects are targeting at foreigners. So the pricing mechanism are not taking the locals into consideration. And as for foreigners, the main target are still Singaporeans.
Now, if the locals, which the buying community for condo is already small, are not keen at all and Singaporeans are now reconsidering this option, sales may dwindle to a decline. One group that may show interest may be the SPRs, who can purchase below RM1mil, for the close proximity to get to work in SG.
The developer will use the pre-registration and booking fee to measure the response for the project.
Once an initial sales target is not achieve, the project may be stalled, or worse, abandon.

For my own selfish reasons, i think abandon won't be a bad idea :smile:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that's the definition, then there are a lot more ghost town in JB - Danga Mall, Skudai Parade, Sutera Mall New Extension, Pelangi Leisure mall, Sentosa Shopping Mall and very soon Pelangi Plaza and a few more others.
Those who really think that JB is bustling and booming, drop by these mall and feel it.

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, I should not be reasoning with someone with such a narrow frog-in-the-well view point who don't have the ability to see the impact of the bigger picture.
Good luck to you when retail products AND properties get real cheap.

Bro, like you said,he doesn't know his economics. If today his boss tell him this year never hit housing sales target cos sales is bad, so now must deduct his salary cos company not profitable, you think he can agree with his boss? There is no sense in the statement.:biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the definition, then there are a lot more ghost town in JB - Danga Mall, Skudai Parade, Sutera Mall New Extension, Pelangi Leisure mall, Sentosa Shopping Mall and very soon Pelangi Plaza and a few more others.
Those who really think that JB is bustling and booming, drop by these mall and feel it.

Pelangi Leisure Mall already chup lup long ago already right?

Status
Not open for further replies.